Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Haven't seen this discussed yet, on Daily 10 tonight Tenley, MF's newest little mouthpiece, echoes what he wants the audience to think after last night. She said Chris is perfect for Ali and she should choose him, but Tenley's sure she's choosing Roberto because they're in lust.

Again, I'm brought back to the thought of why would MF tell us that Roberto is the winner? It doesn't make any sense and he's just encouraging all this with the tabloids and the media and now poor, sweet Tenley. So weird to me.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3976132;
    Eh, she pretty much gives away the ending-she chooses no one. Viewers are not going to agree with her...

I know, she cannot literally give the ending away. She has to keep her mouth shut, but it's interviews like this that give it away.
    Hey, maybe it's better for all parties involved. After all, we are talking about their futures.
    Ali's Blog this week gave me a little hope that she might have picked someone, when she says she reads the comments and she knows some people are saying that she didn't come on the show to find a husband. She asks that we have faith in her.

I am still scratching my head over CH's blog this week with his statement about Frank leaving next week. He says "Something like this happening at such a late stage in this process will set in motion a series of events that will shape not only the rest of this season, but also Ali's final decision and the future of all remaining on the show."

To me, "the rest of the season" and "Ali's final decision" sound like two separate events. I think she might make a final decision on ATFR. She said something strange on JK last week (per video) when he said "I still think you need my help" and Ali responded with something like "well the ATFR and the MTA are coming up and I might need your help." I'll have to go back and see exactly what she said. It caught my ear when I heard her say that.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3980215;
    Haven't seen this discussed yet, on Daily 10 tonight Tenley, MF's newest little mouthpiece, echoes what he wants the audience to think after last night. She said Chris is perfect for Ali and she should choose him, but Tenley's sure she's choosing Roberto because they're in lust.

Again, I'm brought back to the thought of why would MF tell us that Roberto is the winner? It doesn't make any sense and he's just encouraging all this with the tabloids and the media and now poor, sweet Tenley. So weird to me.
    Tenley comparing Roberto to Vienna? What an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3980215;

Why would Fleiss tell us Roberto's the winner? Simple, IMO. Because he's not. I honestly think it's just that simple. I think all of this is one giant smokescreen, intended to create confusion and keep people watching, hopeful for some "happy ending." With some people having a warped sense of humor and good fanfic writing skills thrown in.

Again, I come back to the point: If the whole game is to trick RS and discredit him, why did he still get a bunch of info on Bachelor Pad? Doesn't compute, IMO.

Tenley was my favorite. I hope she does not allow herself to be manipulated by the evil one.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3980229;
    Ali's Blog this week gave me a little hope that she might have picked someone, when she says she reads the comments and she knows some people are saying that she didn't come on the show to find a husband. She asks that we have faith in her.

I am still scratching my head over CH's blog this week with his statement about Frank leaving next week. He says "Something like this happening at such a late stage in this process will set in motion a series of events that will shape not only the rest of this season, but also Ali's final decision and the future of all remaining on the show."

To me, "the rest of the season" and "Ali's final decision" sound like two separate events. I think she might make a final decision on ATFR. She said something strange on JK last week (per video) when he said "I still think you need my help" and Ali responded with something like "well the ATFR and the MTA are coming up and I might need your help." I'll have to go back and see exactly what she said. It caught my ear when I heard her say that.
    Jk was lamenting how he wishe dthis wasn't all pre-taped so he could give her advice live. She then mentioned he could help her out with the MTA & ATFR. I think that had more to do with the fact that those were the only shows that were live and not pretaped in the show that he could give advice than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3980246;
    Tenley was my favorite. I hope she does not allow herself to be manipulated by the evil one.
    Sorry, but Tenley doesn't know and has been a Fliess puppet since agreeing to do that stupid Bach Pad show.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by nuts2uiam;3979939;
    I take comfort in the knowledge that if it did indeed go down like that, and as cash has indicated the offer for the bach was given to Chris, I am hopeful that he turns Fleiss down with a resounding "NO THANKS, take your parting gifts and go home".
    I hope so too because there is way toooooo much manipulation and Chris knows that LOVE IS THE REALITY. Hopefully he knows NOW there are better ways to find love and if he is ready this opportunity may indirectly lead him on the path to that, by not being the next bach on show.The Bach series - has shown that it's not what we are expected to believe- finding everlasting love in reality shows! UGH!!
    Last edited by Tigerl; 07-13-2010 at 09:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3980239;
    Why would Fleiss tell us Roberto's the winner? Simple, IMO. Because he's not. I honestly think it's just that simple. I think all of this is one giant smokescreen, intended to create confusion and keep people watching, hopeful for some "happy ending." With some people having a warped sense of humor and good fanfic writing skills thrown in.

Again, I come back to the point: If the whole game is to trick RS and discredit him, why did he still get a bunch of info on Bachelor Pad? Doesn't compute, IMO.
    Honestly, after watching Tenley confirm exactly what the edit was telling us last night, I'm leaning your way. It's just too ridiculous. The edit told us she should choose Chris, but she'll choose Roberto and now MF just confirmed it through Tenley in case we dozed off last night. Just, there's something wrong IMO.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3980249;
    Jk was lamenting how he wishe dthis wasn't all pre-taped so he could give her advice live. She then mentioned he could help her out with the MTA & ATFR. I think that had more to do with the fact that those were the only shows that were live and not pretaped in the show that he could give advice than anything else.
    I know the shows are taped LIVE before an audience but are not aired LIVE, some editing happens before we see it.
    Last edited by Tigerl; 07-13-2010 at 09:44 PM.