Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3980087;

I know...so funny! I wonder if they just swim though.

Dang...both seemed to be soaked with sweat. I wonder why she wore pants?

Anybody going to answer my question as to how anyone would know what Ali and Roberto talked about OFF CAMERA? Is Don, Ali or Rob?

Did anyone catch what Ali said for Frank's preview segment? She said she was 'head over heels' for him.

That part with his ex was the weirdest thing I've watched yet on this show.

eta

cupcakes Didn't it look like Roberto and Ali had their headgear off and then were putting it back on during that tweaking the nose part?

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3980091;
    Um quick question regarding the following:

How would anybody know this besides Roberto and Ali? I doubt they would blab this to anyone since it makes them look bad so did they have hidden microphones?
    Plus if the 2 day special time is in a "new location"... umm, then there goes the theories that the Twitter pic is from those extra days. How is the pic explained then?

Never mind the fact that if we are supposed to believe a separate crew filmed the 2nd FRC... wouldn't the first crew notice Roberto kinda never showed up the first day? Or am I totally mixing up all these stories now? Too many things about this smell.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3980117;
    Anybody going to answer my question as to how anyone would know what Ali and Roberto talked about OFF CAMERA? Is Don, Ali or Rob?
    Would have to ask Cash's source that question. However, I imagine those around would have found out about it during 2 day period before proposal. She may have told after the fact, if it's true. Trista told about her & Ryan's little rendezvous after his LCD.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3980134;
    Would have to ask Cash's source that question. However, I imagine those around would have found out about it during 2 day period before proposal. She may have told after the fact, if it's true. Trista told about her & Ryan's little rendezvous after his LCD.
    Trista didn't blab about that till WAY LATER! I doubt Ali or Rob would tell anyone this at this point, why would they? Makes no sense!

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3980117;
    The only one who can answer this is cash and she did say she had to be careful not to betray her source. So who knows? Maybe cash, maybe not but I am sure given all she has stated, if she felt the answer could be stated I would bet she would/will.
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

Ali and Chris find a black pearl:

Tahitian Black Pearls
    Born in the azure blue lagoons of the South Pacific, these world-famous pearls embody the spirit of aloha and are revered for their intense rainbow of colors, their glowing luster, and their significant size. One hundred times more rare than white pearls, Black Pearls are considered to be one of the rarest gems on Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3980136;
    Trista didn't blab about that till WAY LATER! I doubt Ali or Rob would tell anyone this at this point, why would they? Makes no sense!
    This is a slightly different situation than trista's, if true, with the 2 day delay. Again, the person to answer that question would be the individual who gave the information, "Don".

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3980087;

That pic of them is adorable.