Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3979957;
    How can you laugh through a proposal? That's ridiculous. Most girls long for this day, only for Ali to laugh through it? Come on..
    You laugh when the whole thing is a joke...and this is. I mean, if a guy presented me with a tiara, I would laugh. I am not saying it didn't happen but this is so devoid of any reality that I would think the guy had to be joking. This sounds about as real to me as the ending of a Harlequin romance novel. So silly.

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3979957;
    How can you laugh through a proposal? That's ridiculous. Most girls long for this day, only for Ali to laugh through it? Come on..
    Hey, we are talking about Ali here, the queen of giddyness and laughing.

I thought cash's insight about 2 more days stay explained how Ali seems to be in a bunch of these PI in completely different outfits...
    That would make sense since Ali is clearly very happy in almost all of those Tahiti PI's.

if anyone remembers that LCD sunset picture of chris L and Ali's kiss that looks uber-awkward -- this could explain that as well...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3979988;
    Hey, we are talking about Ali here, the queen of giddyness.
    It's ok to be giddy, but not to take a proposal seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3979972;
    For the record, "Don" says that's not it.
    I agree that some of it is odd, but it's what I was told.
    I want to believe RS, I really do, but some things that I've been told are just too much to just throw aside and never think about again.

Cash will we see the Tiara during proposal? Also will we see the 2 day delay? Did "Don" say what was supposed to make the FRC ending make bachelor/ette history and never happened before? Also any mention of what's going on in the SC of Roberto & Ali on LCD with Roberto in black in Bora Bora looking a bit tense? These are things we are wondering about that might add more to his story.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3979988;
    Hey, we are talking about Ali here, the queen of giddyness and laughing.

That would make sense since Ali is clearly very happy in almost all of those Tahiti PI's.
    Yeah, it doesn't seem like a big deal to me. They just filmed it several times.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3979990;
    if anyone remembers that LCD sunset picture of chris L and Ali's kiss that looks uber-awkward -- this could explain that as well...
    CL himself looked distant in those SC. He usually have his arms wrapped around Ali.

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3979990;
    That's FD not LCD. Just moment in time.

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3980002;
    CL himself looked distant in those SC. He usually have his arms wrapped around Ali.
    We also have that shot of Chris standing by the palm tree where he "may" be alone. We don't really know if Ali is there in front of him or not.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3980008;
    We also have that shot of Chris standing by the palm tree where he "may" be alone. We don't really know if Ali is there in front of him or not.
    But, the source said that they do go to the fantasy suite. So, I don't think it means much.