Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

How can you laugh through a proposal? That's ridiculous. Most girls long for this day, only for Ali to laugh through it? Come on..

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3979955;
    your confused. She's saying Roberto has the first LCD. It's not overnight date. SO, at some point in the evening they stop filming, cameras go away. She takes him off some where and tells him. The next day she has her LCD date with Chris L.The following day would be the FRC where CHris L would be rejected if source is correct.
    ooooooh ok!!! got it now thanks for clearing up my confusion nikki

I still believe RS

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3979953;
    don't know if this was brought forward:
    IDK, that looks like a headband, not a tiarra.

Some of the things told to Cash make sense, but others don't.

I don't mind about the giggles/laughing during the proposal. The final 1 guy has to know somehow.

Are we sure this is Tahiti? It would have to be because Bora Bora usually has the dark wood. Where does that wooden backdrop come from? Also without any pattern or insignia on the wood. That would help verify some.

One reason why I think this is all untrue: If it was the plan all along that there would be two FRCs and two days between them, don't you all think RS' sources would have somehow gotten wind of the fact that Roberto never showed up that first day for any kind of filming? Even if the people there that day didn't return for the final FRC filming, they would know that Roberto never taped anything the first day. And I don't buy that RS' sources are all friends of Ali, so them hiding that from him too doesn't fly with me.

ETA: And we're also supposed to believe that TPTB had no issue with Ali telling all to Roberto and thus not getting a natural reaction on his part in filming? Umm, sure.

I appreciate people sharing information, so don't think I don't. But the vast majority of this makes 0 sense.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3979965;
    Are we sure this is Tahiti? It would have to be because Bora Bora usually has the dark wood. Where does that wooden backdrop come from? Also without any pattern or insignia on the wood. That would help verify some.
    we have no idea where this and about 3-4 other PIs happen 3 with the same background

I thought cash's insight about 2 more days stay explained how Ali seems to be in a bunch of these PI in completely different outfits...

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3979955;
    your confused. She's saying Roberto has the first LCD. It's not overnight date. SO, at some point in the evening they stop filming, cameras go away. She takes him off some where and tells him. The next day she has her LCD date with Chris L.The following day would be the FRC where CHris L would be rejected if source is correct.
    oh... this is not good. I am sorry, but that's just crappy to do this to another guy. If this gets out on a letter board, we will have lynching of Ali. They LOVE CHRIS there.

For the record, "Don" says that's not it.
    I agree that some of it is odd, but it's what I was told.
    I want to believe RS, I really do, but some things that I've been told are just too much to just throw aside and never think about again.

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3979967;
    we have no idea where this and about 3-4 other PIs happen 3 with the same background

I thought cash's insight about 2 more days stay explained how Ali seems to be in a bunch of these PI in completely different outfits...
    That would explain all those outfits.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3979972;
    For the record, "Don" says that's not it.
    I agree that some of it is odd, but it's what I was told.
    I want to believe RS, I really do, but some things that I've been told are just too much to just throw aside and never think about again.
    Thanks for the info Cash.

The Nicole/Frank part of it makes perfect sense.

The tiarra would explain all this princess/prince/fairytale crap.