Page 50 of 958 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100150550 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3906870;
    Maybe none of his friends are aware that he is on the show. If he doesn't have a FB fan page, he probably will after next Monday night. There is a new poster who knows Roberto and has been posting a little on this board.

Another reason Chris' story is out there is because the people in the media who have already seen episode 1 (minus RC). They mentioned Chris and his story about leaving his teaching job in NY and going home to Cape Cod to help with his sick Mom. I guess it was in a PI (private interview) on the show, he said he doesn't want to tell Ali about his mom's death that night, because he wants her to like him for himself, not give him a rose because she feels sorry for him. The people who saw that episode liked that about Chris.

We have heard that Roberto is a nice guy and is well liked by the other guys in the house. We'll get to make our own decisions about all of these guys next week.
    Roberto - there is - and has been for several days now - a FB fan page for him
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3904834;
    So let me see if I have the story straight on Kasey --

He does on a 1:1 date in epi 4, is not given a rose, but is asked to stay -- something about Ali wanting to see another side to him.

Then in the very next episode he goes on a 2:1 and is let go on an glacier, in favor of Justin, who ends up getting kicked to the curb when his gf calls Ali.

Yeah, I'd say Kasey was being punished in his edit for wanting to go home.
    Sorry this reply is so delayed but I haven't been keeping up with the post sin forums since RS spoiled almost the whole season.

I find it odd that two people, who both say they know Kasey, are saying two different things. I think rumors are spreading and when we watch the show we will see the truth. I do know Kasey went on for the right reasons. What happened on the show no one but him knows 100%. Of course I've heard he was sad when he got home too but then hrtstring is saying something different. I can't see Kasey asking to leave and not being attracted to Ali.

If what RS says is true that Kasey does on a 1:1 date in epi 4, is not given a rose, but is asked to stay -- something about Ali wanting to see another side to him. Then in the very next episode he goes on a 2:1 and is let go on an glacier. Well, maybe Ali wasn't feeling connected to Kasey (I have no idea or way of knowing that) and TPTB asked Ali to keep him because he would maybe be a good candidate for the next bachelor. Also, he hadn't revealed the tattoo yet (again, assuming RS is right that he got the tattoo) and that might play in to him being cast as the next bachelor. "The guy who will protect a woman's heart" or "The guy who will give you his whole heart, as he wears it on his sleeve" The whole date with Justin in Iceland (as RS stated) seems set up and it could be made to get viewers to feel bad for Kasey that Ali chose a cheater over him when Kasey was the one there for all the right reasons and was the one who really cared fro Ali.

I don't know but this just makes more since to me. Although is Ali had two great F1 and F2 then the F2 might just be the next one to get a chance at love.

Quote Originally Posted by hate2love;3907383;
    Sorry this reply is so delayed but I haven't been keeping up with the post sin forums since RS spoiled almost the whole season.

I find it odd that two people, who both say they know Kasey, are saying two different things. I think rumors are spreading and when we watch the show we will see the truth. I do know Kasey went on for the right reasons. What happened on the show no one but him knows 100%. Of course I've heard he was sad when he got home too but then hrtstring is saying something different. I can't see Kasey asking to leave and not being attracted to Ali.

If what RS says is true that Kasey does on a 1:1 date in epi 4, is not given a rose, but is asked to stay -- something about Ali wanting to see another side to him. Then in the very next episode he goes on a 2:1 and is let go on an glacier. Well, maybe Ali wasn't feeling connected to Kasey (I have no idea or way of knowing that) and TPTB asked Ali to keep him because he would maybe be a good candidate for the next bachelor. Also, he hadn't revealed the tattoo yet (again, assuming RS is right that he got the tattoo) and that might play in to him being cast as the next bachelor. "The guy who will protect a woman's heart" or "The guy who will give you his whole heart, as he wears it on his sleeve" The whole date with Justin in Iceland (as RS stated) seems set up and it could be made to get viewers to feel bad for Kasey that Ali chose a cheater over him when Kasey was the one there for all the right reasons and was the one who really cared fro Ali.

I don't know but this just makes more since to me. Although is Ali had two great F1 and F2 then the F2 might just be the next one to get a chance at love.
    Oh don't think we will see the truth when the show airs! I think we will see what they want us to believe. They want us to believe Kasey did like Ali and didn't know what was going to happen on that 2 on 1. That will be shown no matter what the truth was.

There is an interview with CH over on accesshollywood. Not sure if I can link it here. Looks like they keep on playing up Ali's vulnerability. That she can't open up because she fears she will not be loved back. That she has been hurt in the past. Then he goes on to say that you will see it happen on the show. He alludes to the Justin g/f thing after the hosts talks about the spoilers. This confirming why Ali fears being hurt. This is obvious her storyline throughout the show.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3907480;
    There is an interview with CH over on accesshollywood. Not sure if I can link it here. Looks like they keep on playing up Ali's vulnerability. That she can't open up because she fears she will not be loved back. That she has been hurt in the past. Then he goes on to say that you will see it happen on the show. He alludes to the Justin g/f thing after the hosts talks about the spoilers. This confirming why Ali fears being hurt. This is obvious her storyline throughout the show.
    I wish they had picked another storyline for Ali. The Ali I saw last season was anything but vulnerable. She was strong, stood her ground, and was a bit of a control freak. She blubbered a little when she had to make the tough decision, but she made it. To turn around now and try to sell her as the vulnerable damsel in distress is the wrong direction to take her IMO.

We'll see Justin do her wrong, then Frank do her even more wrong. She'll be crushed and won't know if she will ever find love again. Then Prince Charming will have to come sweeping in on his gallant steed.

I just hope the horse doesn't drown in Bora Bora.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3907638;
    I wish they had picked another storyline for Ali. The Ali I saw last season was anything but vulnerable. She was strong, stood her ground, and was a bit of a control freak. She blubbered a little when she had to make the tough decision, but she made it. To turn around now and try to sell her as the vulnerable damsel in distress is the wrong direction to take her IMO.

We'll see Justin do her wrong, then Frank do her even more wrong. She'll be crushed and won't know if she will ever find love again. Then Prince Charming will have to come sweeping in on his gallant steed.

Her actions on Jake's season didn't show a confident person to me. Showed me what she feared most...she wanted a 100% confirmation from Jake she would be his final 1 and when he wouldn't she dropped out, because she couldn't handle the possible rejection. So, no surprise to me that she's still dealing with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3907638;

Good assessment. I saw Ali as a well spoken, intelligent young lady who seemed self-confident. However, when it came to relationships (BF i mean), she was scared. She said this a few times with Jake. She had several bad breakups before Jake. Perhaps she maybe a strong person at work or at school but lacks the confidence in a relationship. CH has pointed this out in his ET interview.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3907480;

Thanks. Here's the interview with CH on AccessHollywood. Ali's fear of not being loved back. Glad to hear that she figures it out.

Dish Of Salt: Chris Harrison On ABC’s ‘The Bachelorette’ - Will Ali’s Past Hold Her Back? | Access Hollywood - Celebrity News, Photos & Videos

'Bachelorette' Host Chris Harrison on Ali's 'Rough Road'

The new season of "The Bachelorette" premieres next Monday, and host Chris Harrison has revealing details about the woman you'll be rooting for this new season.

"She is a little bit afraid to let good things happen to her," says Chris about Ali Fedotowsky, the 25-year-old ad account exec who had to choose her career over love with "Bachelor" Jake Pavelka. "I think she's been a little unlucky in love and a little beat up by love before. When things got rough, it just realized those insecurities and magnified [them].

"At times you're going to feel sorry for her this season," he continues. "It was a rough road - [but] she did it and came out a little stronger on the other side."

The "Bachelorette" host says that an endearing quality about Ali is that she displays her emotions for all to see.

"One thing you'll love about Ali … is that she's not a poker player. When things happen, you will know it. And when she feels for a guy, you will see it," says Chris.

So, who does Ali end up with? Of course, Chris can't reveal that, but he assures ET, "She makes a tough decision at the end of this which she's proud of and happy with."

"The Bachelorette" premieres on Monday, May 24 at 9 p.m. on ABC.
    'Bachelorette' Host Chris Harrison On Ali's 'Rough Road'

There is new video of CH talking about season 6 as well!
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fan

"One thing you'll love about Ali--she's not a poker player. When things happen, you will know it."

Perhaps this is why we aren't and won't see much of Chris L. Too obvious. Wasn't that true of Andrew's season as well? I remember them saying afterwards that it was so clear that he was into Jen that they couldn't show too much of it.