Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3979938;
    I do think it's kind of rude, but like you said, it's part of the process. If Trista knew that Ryan was the one from the hometown date on....she had to have been pretending with Charlie right? And if Andy knew it was Tessa early on, then he had to have been pretending with Bevin too right? And the same goes for Meredith and Ian. It's the premise of the show IF indeed the lead chooses the one early on.
    That's my trail of thought. Sucks for CL. Again, I do believe he can do better than this.

But what's up with Ali laughing through Roberto's proposal? Now that's rude, in my opinion.

I'm confused by this. via Cash's blog

"Don tells me that Ali told Roberto about the split filming of the final rose ceremony after their last chance date. Once the crew stops filming the date, Ali and Roberto go to a separate location away from anybody else. She tells him she is going to send Chris home at the first half of the rose ceremony, spend two days with Roberto, and then they'll film the rest of the rose ceremony with him. Ali knew she wasn't going to choose him, and even told Roberto as much, but she still has to spend the day with Chris acting as if she's struggling to make a decision. The least she could do was leave BOTH guys clueless until she rejects one."
    so I'm confused by this - does this mean Roberto's LCD came before Chris' and chris' is the date that she's pretending on? then why did Ali go to a different location with Roberto after her LCD with him? And was going to wait another 2 days? If its the LCD then FRC with 2 days later wouldn't the "day ali would be spending with chris" be the FRC date where she tells him he's not the guy for her?

I should point out that the beloved Trista did the same thing as Ali. She had her LCD with Ryan and faked him leaving when cameras left. Then he snuck back and they a good portion of night together without cameras. Also retakes during proposals is also not new. I think they did some during Trista's. I know they did some during Byron & Mary due to positioning problems, etc. It's been done multiple times before.

P.S. any of the cappers pull that SC of Ali wearing the headband and silver dress?

Quote Originally Posted by lisab0105;3979922;
    Wow...IF Cash source is correct and Ali did in fact treat Chris that way...I think she is more vile than Vienna..and I can't stand Vienna.

What a cold hearted B*&%!!
    After reading that blog, I officially think this source is spinning tales or living in an alternate reality. BIG TIME. No offense to you, of course, Cash. But the whole ending bit is just absurd. It sounds like fanfiction.

But if this turns out to be true, then yeah. What a load of bull! Ali's got a lot of nerve, and this may well go down in history for me as more nauseating that last summer's finale. And Roberto is my favorite!

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3979942;
    That's my trail of thought. Sucks for CL. Again, I do believe he can do better than this.

But what's up with Ali laughing through Roberto's proposal? Now that's rude, in my opinion.
    Yeah, but she is a giddy girl and Roberto makes her more giddy, maybe the way he asks her is just hilarious to her, lol. It can be rude though if that wasn't the case.

So this is why Cash asked about the cap of Ali with a tiara on?

VAgirl, I have to agree with you. It seems kind of unbelieveable to me for it to happen that way. I would love for Cash' source to be right, but I'm just not sure.

I'm glad you shared what you did though Cash. You're keeping my hopes alive.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3979938;
    I do think it's kind of rude, but like you said, it's part of the process. If Trista knew that Ryan was the one from the hometown date on....she had to have been pretending with Charlie right? And if Andy knew it was Tessa early on, then he had to have been pretending with Bevin too right? And the same goes for Meredith and Ian. It's the premise of the show IF indeed the lead chooses the one early on.

I do feel bad for Chris though. He seems so into Ali....and we hear that their FD gets steamy next week.
    I think the fact that his competition knew she tossing him aside before she went and made out with him for the day..is just all kinds of messed up and shows a serious lack of respect for Chris. I don't care how lusty she is for Roberto..that is just not necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3979947;
    Yeah, but she is a giddy girl and Roberto makes her more giddy, maybe the way he asks her is just hilarious to her, lol. It can be rude though if that wasn't the case.

So this is why Cash asked about the cap of Ali with a tiara on?
    don't know if this was brought forward:

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22;3979941;
    My point in including Teamkip's sources was merely for the fact
    that they were correct in advising him that Roberto and Frank were
    in the F3 before the season aired. With all of the leaks this season
    and everyone seeming to get a different ending ~ why should his
    be discounted? We have many contradicting sources ~ that's
    what makes it so interesting!!
    For the record, Teamkip's sources didn't know anything about the F3 until after it was posted on the boards.

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3979944;
    I'm confused by this. via Cash's blog

so I'm confused by this - does this mean Roberto's LCD came before Chris' and chris' is the date that she's pretending on? then why did Ali go to a different location with Roberto after her LCD with him? And was going to wait another 2 days? If its the LCD then FRC with 2 days later wouldn't the "day ali would be spending with chris" be the FRC date where she tells him he's not the guy for her?
    your confused. She's saying Roberto has the first LCD. It's not overnight date. SO, at some point in the evening they stop filming, cameras go away. She takes him off some where and tells him. The next day she has her LCD date with Chris L.The following day would be the FRC where CHris L would be rejected if source is correct.

FORT Fanatic

Honestly, the whole thing sounds ridiculously cheesy and fake to me...but I really shouldn't expect anything less from the Bachelor/ette. Chris L. is a real dude who will be MORE than fine.