Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3979903;
    Cash's new Update blog is up with more detailed information.
    Check it out:

Call Me Cash

Quite the revelation Cash. Thank you. I don't appreciate Ali laughing during Roberto's proposal I'm glad to hear CL doesn't propose. He deserves better.

Check it out:

Call Me Cash

thanks nikki and certainly cash....though that is shady if it goes down like that with chris!

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3979902;
    Variety is a good thing. I think it's interesting that everybody was told something different. We'll find out eventually who was told the correct info and who was thrown for a loop. It's a little fun that there's still a bit of a mystery left. That allows for more old school sleuthing. I'm excited to get some more caps of that FRC.
    Cash ~ I completely agree with this!! It's really exciting that there
    is some mystery left!! Those of us who don't have those old school
    sleuthing skills will be anxious to see what is yet to be uncovered!!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

FORT Fan

Check it out:

Call Me Cash

Wow...IF Cash source is correct and Ali did in fact treat Chris that way...I think she is more vile than Vienna..and I can't stand Vienna.

What a cold hearted B*&%!!

FORT Fogey

I think Ali pretending to spend time with CL (even though she knows she's going to reject him) is a common scenerio in this franchise, am I understanding correctly? I know CL's going to be heart-broken but he has enough sense to not propose, thank goodness.

CL might not be in love himself if he doesn't propose. Maybe that's why Ali doesn't choose him.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3979923;
    I think Ali pretending to spend time with CL (even though she knows she's going to reject him) is a common scenerio in this franchise, am I understanding correctly? I know CL's going to be heart-broken but he has enough sense to not propose, thank goodness.

CL might not be in love himself if he doesn't propose. Maybe that's why Ali doesn't choose him.
    The fact that Ali told Roberto that Chris was going to get kicked to the curb so he won't have anything to worry about..sucks. Pretending and kissing on Chris when she knows she is tossing him out..sucks. If true..she doesn't deserve anything.

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3979911;
    Are we still believing those sources for some reason ?
    Why not, everything is a spoiler...I think TeamKip got his information from source who does not dwell/cares about the show so they did not seem very invested to verify the information. I think they just passed on what they heard and that's it. For me anything is possible ...JMO

I would just LOVE for TeamKip to be right.

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3979923;

I do think it's kind of rude, but like you said, it's part of the process. If Trista knew that Ryan was the one from the hometown date on....she had to have been pretending with Charlie right? And if Andy knew it was Tessa early on, then he had to have been pretending with Bevin too right? And the same goes for Meredith and Ian. It's the premise of the show IF indeed the lead chooses the one early on.

I do feel bad for Chris though. He seems so into Ali....and we hear that their FD gets steamy next week.

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3979918;
    thanks nikki and certainly cash....though that is shady if it goes down like that with chris!
    I take comfort in the knowledge that if it did indeed go down like that, and as cash has indicated the offer for the bach was given to Chris, I am hopeful that he turns Fleiss down with a resounding "NO THANKS, take your parting gifts and go home".
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3979911;
    Are we still believing those sources for some reason ?
    My point in including Teamkip's sources was merely for the fact
    that they were correct in advising him that Roberto and Frank were
    in the F3 before the season aired. With all of the leaks this season
    and everyone seeming to get a different ending ~ why should his
    be discounted? We have many contradicting sources ~ that's
    what makes it so interesting!!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!