Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3979835;
    I do think this one is 100% true whether she is with Roberto or single.
    what leads you to say that??

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3979840;
    Way back when we first saw the previews of Ali being so upset, I posted that I had emailed RS and asked him if Ali was furious or really sad. He wrote back and said furious. No one really believed that at the time. Everyone seemed to think that no way those were tears because she was mad. It will be interesting to see if RS was right.
    Interesting that RS said she was furious. Cash' source says that she was pissed off. Interesting that their sources seem to match....

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3979841;
    what leads you to say that??
    Because I think she knows if anyone is going to bolt it's Frank. He's thrown down a ton of red flags and deep down she knows it. The clues are there. She also knows she bolted late in the season so there is a good chance it will happen to her as well. She had her hand in that script so she knows how MF operates.

I do think she likes Frank and he is her typical type. I don't think it was all an act. I just think the getting dumped part is worse for her than Frank actually leaving especially as it happened to her not once but twice. That would be embarassing. I think she's more mad than sad.

Some quotes about the finale....

"The season finale is going to be really interesting and something I don't think people would maybe expect or have seen before."

"I think this season of "The Bachelorette" is gonna be very interesting to say the least, and the ending will probably be one to sort of go down in "The Bachelor"/"Bachelorette" history. "

"I think it's gonna be a really good season."

"There is a phenomenal ending. Whether it's happy or not – I'll say this: Ali had to make a very tough choice at the end, several tough choices, and I think she's satisfied with how it ends and satisfied with her choice,”

"I definitely found a lot of different emotions. [laughs] I made the best decisions I could along the way and you'll have to tune in and see if I found that special guy."
    These all seem to pointing towards picking no one....I mean her picking someone is not something we have never seen or something that would go down in the bachelorette history books.

and yet these quotes point to her picking Roberto....

It's more how the guy treats me. Is he respectful? Does he make me feel like I'm cared for and loved no matter what? I think those [things] are much more important than whether or not he possesses some sort of characteristic, so I think that's what I learned.

"I also learned how to say “trátame especial” when I listened to that song as a kid, and I have a feeling Roberto would do just that."

"what makes a relationship, I learned, is just how that person treats you and makes you feel. And I don't think you can put, like, a specific quality on that in terms of who they are. I don't know, I think that’s what I learned. What I went in thinking I needed is not exactly, I think, what I need, or I found out that I necessarily needed. - referenced by Ali last night

"Ali says she followed her heart in making her final pick. "I just really went with a feeling," she tells US. "I never questioned it!" - referenced in last night's episode by both Ali (at the dinner table) and Roberto (when talking with his mom)

In the 2nd episode, states in a PI that she gets a "great feeling from roberto"
    I'm still in the no one camp, but still wonder why all these quotes referencing Roberto. Confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3979856;
    Some quotes about the finale....

These all seem to pointing towards picking no one....I mean her picking someone is not something we have never seen or something that would go down in the bachelorette history books.

and yet these quotes point to her picking Roberto....

I'm still in the no one camp, but still wonder why all these quotes referencing Roberto. Confusing.
    She's sending mixed signals. I hadn't noticed until I watched it again that Roberto also mentioned to his mother about a feeling with Ali. I didn't know he also used that word.

Regarding the comment that you posted by Ali saying that she went with a feeling and never questioned it. Never questioned it? Never questioned that she would choose no one? Does not really make sense, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3979849;
    Interesting that RS said she was furious. Cash' source says that she was pissed off. Interesting that their sources seem to match....
    Sanlee ~ you're right, it's very interesting.

After reading Cash's blog today, I went back to the very beginning of
    this spoiler thread to see how the pieces started coming together.
    The only exception now are sources contradicting one another. I will
    include Teamkip's sources as well because Teamkip posted very early
    on that Roberto & Frank were in the final 3 (per his sources).

So what we have are ~

1) Roberto & Ali are engaged - per Cash's sources

2) Ali picks no one - per RS sources

3) Ali & Chris are engaged - per Teamkip's sources

Also, there is a varying degree of disclaimer in all of these!
    It's going to be interesting!!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22;3979899;

So what we have are ~

Variety is a good thing. I think it's interesting that everybody was told something different. We'll find out eventually who was told the correct info and who was thrown for a loop. It's a little fun that there's still a bit of a mystery left. That allows for more old school sleuthing. I'm excited to get some more caps of that FRC.

Cash's new Update blog is up with more detailed information.
    Check it out:

Call Me Cash

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22;3979899;

So what we have are ~

What was interesting about TeamKip sources, he has come up one time and posted that she has picked Chris and couple days later he posted that they are now engaged. At the time we had wondered what it meant hmmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by luv2dance;3979906;
    What was interesting about TeamKip sources, he has come up one time and posted that she has picked Chris and couple days later he posted that they are now engaged. At the time we had wondered what it meant hmmmm...

Are we still believing those sources for some reason ?
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series