Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by noonesfan44;3979780;
    What would be your best guess as to why they would do it this way? They are essentially saying they knew about it, filmed it and had him go see Ali. WTH??
    To be blunt...I don't think MF gives a hoot anymore what the fans think of him or the morals of those that produce it to even pretend not to know about all the crap anymore. They knew he wanted to leave for weeks and he couldn't due to contract. I think by outting Frank even more before Tahiti they think focus will be more on Frank than the edit but I hold ABC just as responsible if not more. They lie to their leads and all this talk about who they like so much is crap. The ones they like is us the fans who bring in the money.

Didn't frank say that he and his ex nicole planned this from the very beginning. I honestly dont think an EX would say what nicole is saying in that video. I doubt they even broke up.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3979790;
    To be blunt...I don't think MF gives a hoot anymore what the fans think of him or the morals of those that produce it to even pretend not to know about all the crap anymore. They knew he wanted to leave for weeks and he couldn't due to contract. I think by outting Frank even more before Tahiti they think focus will be more on Frank than the edit but I hold ABC just as responsible if not more. They lie to their leads and all this talk about who they like so much is crap. The ones they like is us the fans who bring in the money.

Are we sure Ali isn't in on this? The whole thing just seems so BAZAAR!!!

Quote Originally Posted by noonesfan44;3979811;
    Are we sure Ali isn't in on this? The whole thing just seems so BAZAAR!!!
    Rumor has it that she's not as upset as we are led to believe. She is more upset at the embarassment of being duped twice this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen445;3979796;
    Didn't frank say that he and his ex nicole planned this from the very beginning. I honestly dont think an EX would say what nicole is saying in that video. I doubt they even broke up.

I know. They were talking in the present tense.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3979817;
    Rumor has it that she's not as upset as we are led to believe. She is more upset at the embarassment of being duped twice this season.
    I hope that this is one rumor that is true.

Kirk's diary of the departed is hard to watch...
    he handled himself with class but he looked hurt and possibly in denial from processing it yet... I could see it in his face where his comment if real 'the process is psychologically damaging' comes from

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3979830;
    I hope that this is one rumor that is true.
    I do think this one is 100% true whether she is with Roberto or single.

FORT Fogey

But from what I saw in the clips, she looks hurt and heartbroken. Not embarassed.

Way back when we first saw the previews of Ali being so upset, I posted that I had emailed RS and asked him if Ali was furious or really sad. He wrote back and said furious. No one really believed that at the time. Everyone seemed to think that no way those were tears because she was mad. It will be interesting to see if RS was right.
    Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.-- Dr. Seuss