Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by luv2dance;3979638;
    Funny... see what are the lates polls after last nights HDs.
    Question: Who are you rooting for now?
    Chris
    (76) 56%
    Roberto
    (50) 37%
    Frank
    (9) 6%
    Chris has also past Roberto on FB as well. Not a lot of love out there for Frank. Hope he is ready for what's going to be coming his way
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander;3979654;
    He said that in a commercial for the Portugal dates.. not sure exactly where to find it but if I see it ill PM it to you
    I never saw that commercial either. Will you PM me if you find it?
    TIA

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3979648;
    Am I crazy or was there a sneak peek somewhere a couple weeks ago of Ali and Roberto's date in Portugal where he tells her he'll be her prince or something like that? Does anybody remember that or know where I can find it?
    Yes. We heard it but we never saw it. This was the date that the whole night portion was cut. Some thought the prince was diced and spliced.

New Commercial up at ABC about 3min "Frank visits his Ex-Girlfriend" . Majorly bad first they show Ali arriving at lobby in pink top to check in. They then show ALi doing PI in her Frank date outfit talkng aout how much she's head over heels for Frank and misses him. Then, ominous music and they flip to Frank in Chicago saying he should be in Tahiti but, he needs to see NIcole. They sjow his talk with NIcole saying he wants to know if they still have that spark and still in love before he ends up engaged to ALi. Nicole says you "complete me " come home now. Ending with them about ready to kiss. Check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3979648;
    Am I crazy or was there a sneak peek somewhere a couple weeks ago of Ali and Roberto's date in Portugal where he tells her he'll be her prince or something like that? Does anybody remember that or know where I can find it?

It was on the ABC as part of the who will Ali choose commercials. However, it's not there now when I checked. They've removed the one for Portugal and replaced it with more recent one with recent dates. I'll check o Jokers to see if it's still there.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3979709;
    New Commercial up at ABC about 3min "Frank visits his Ex-Girlfriend" . Majorly bad first they show Ali arriving at lobby in pink top to check in. They then show ALi doing PI in her Frank date outfit talkng aout how much she's head over heels for Frank and misses him. Then, ominous music and they flip to Frank in Chicago saying he should be in Tahiti but, he needs to see NIcole. They sjow his talk with NIcole saying he wants to know if they still have that spark and still in love before he ends up engaged to ALi. Nicole says you "complete me " come home now. Ending with them about ready to kiss. Check it out.

I'm really surprised that ABC is putting out there that they knew of this meeting and showing it before Frank and Ali talk. I thought for sure ABC would pretend they didn't know until after the dumping so as not to be complicit and play dumb like they did with Ed's exes. Very interesting.

LMAO that is the worst acted section of this scripted show ever!! it's even worse than Shayne and matt's scenes lolol nicole looked like she's acting too

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3979737;
    LMAO that is the worst acted section of this scripted show ever!! it's even worse than Shayne and matt's scenes lolol nicole looked like she's acting too
    She says this in her PI:

Frank and I have an amazing connection. I'm head over heels for him. He makes me happy, smile and laugh, I can be myself. I really miss Frank

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3979726;
    I'm really surprised that ABC is putting out there that they knew of this meeting and showing it before Frank and Ali talk. I thought for sure ABC would pretend they didn't know until after the dumping so as not to be complicit and play dumb like they did with Ed's exes. Very interesting.

Am I wrong or didn't RS said that they would show it after he came back from Tahiti? I am confused!!

Plus RS said they would never admit to any of it.

Quote Originally Posted by noonesfan44;3979764;
    Am I wrong or didn't RS said that they would show it after he came back from Tahiti? I am confused!!
    That was my take as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3979768;
    That was my take as well.

What would be your best guess as to why they would do it this way? They are essentially saying they knew about it, filmed it and had him go see Ali. WTH??

This season is getting better and better. I wonder what other surprises are in store for us?