Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3979253;
    I do. Mmmmm...eye candy. lol I actually like TBettes editions more than the TB ones. I think it's fun to see the guys mess around and have fun versus the women act catty and mean.
    Me, too, by a long shot. Love the fellas. They seem to exhibit much more humor and wit about the whole thing with each other and in their PIs. I wonder how it'll be on BP?

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3979243;
    Yeah, we didn't sleuth that so well did we? And it says they all toast. Was there a RC after all?
    Speak for yourself. I called it. I am on a roll. I have to say. I also predicted yesterday the order of roses and that Frank wouldn't be at the MTA. Maybe I'm psychic Anyway, does the description match up with the info posted in Cash's blog?

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3979275;
    I'm thinking less of a RC and more a symbolic get together after she's spoken with both of them about Frank's departure and made decision to move forward with process. Perhaps after, jillian reminiscent, chat with Chris Harrison. They meet on bridge or somewhere and simple toast with her telling them where they are going next and her decision to move forward. jmo
    If the grill session scenario turns out to be true, they might need something stronger than champagne.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3979338;
    Speak for yourself. I called it. I am on a roll. I have to say. I also predicted yesterday the order of roses and that Frank wouldn't be at the MTA. Maybe I'm psychic Anyway, does the description match up with the info posted in Cash's blog?
    She said Roberto's was first, Chris's 2nd then dumped by Frank. Next day she sees each guy and tells them about Frank and sees if they are taking this seriously? Other than that, nothing about the dates specifically.

The source says that Ali talks to each of the guys, then leaves for about an hour to change/fix makeup/hair whatnot, then meets with both of the guys to toast to continuing their journey. Something along those lines. No word if the guys get roses or what.

And I didn't put anything about the blog about who got what date because I thought yall had sleuthed that part out already so I didn't even bother to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3979360;
    The source says that Ali talks to each of the guys, then leaves for about an hour to change/fix makeup/hair whatnot, then meets with both of the guys to toast to continuing their journey. Something along those lines. No word if the guys get roses or what.

And I didn't put anything about the blog about who got what date because I thought yall had sleuthed that part out already so I didn't even bother to ask.

Thanks Cash, as always, for the quick info. Your on the ball girl. Look forward to more info.
    Last edited by nikkij_26; 07-13-2010 at 03:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3979150;
    For once in her whole entire life in the media, Deanna has said a nugget of truth.

When did she get so wise? Keep taking those vitamins, D, they're helping!
    That is because no matter what Deanna says she reads spoilers. She is also very close to RS. I don't buy for one minute she doesn't read his blog.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3979360;

Thanks Cash. I believe she does give them roses because it was written in a TV Guide description for episode 9.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-13-2010 at 04:57 PM.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3979406;
    Thanks Cash. I believe she does give them roses because it was written in a TV Guide description for episode 9.
    Updated answer- she does give them roses.
    Meets each guy in their bungalow to talk. All three meet later, she gives them their roses (informally) and they toast. She told them she was excited they were her final 2 guys.

Cash, it seems like your source has seen the last episode already. Can he/she/it tell you if Chris was majorly broken hearted. I just don't know if I can watch

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3979335;
    Me, too, by a long shot. Love the fellas. They seem to exhibit much more humor and wit about the whole thing with each other and in their PIs. I wonder how it'll be on BP?
    Me to SCC! I think they are hilarious when they get in that Frat boy mode. I think they are able to separate what goes on better than the women do.

Can't wait for BP. Just keeping my fingers crossed that Kiptyn comes out of this as well as he did on Jill's season.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss