Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3979191;
    I personally think the ratings boost are all due to the bachelors themselves. CL and Roberto and even Frank and Kirk contributes tremendously to the ratings.
    I agree. I still see alot of people who still do not like Ali from last season. Tons of love out there for CL and Roberto. I think people are tuning in more just to see the guys.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3979224;
    Whoa! Chris L is on the catamaran? Roberto gets the heart shaped island? Boy, was I off!
    I thought it was the other way around too. The man jumping looked like Roberto not CL.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3979243;
    Yeah, we didn't sleuth that so well did we? And it says they all toast. Was there a RC after all?
    RS said there wasn't, didn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3979246;
    I agree. I still see alot of people who still do not like Ali from last season. Tons of love out there for CL and Roberto. I think people are tuning in more just to see the guys.
    I do. Mmmmm...eye candy. lol I actually like TBettes editions more than the TB ones. I think it's fun to see the guys mess around and have fun versus the women act catty and mean.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3979204;
    You see Roberto is into Ali, Graham and Brad not so, so jealousy does come up.
    Dee is incorrect that Ali has her eye on Roberto. It is Frank that Ali had her heart set on. Ali's like throwing herself at Frank during the HTD. Frank's like Graham, being all unsure and skeptical etc.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3979249;
    RS said there wasn't, didn't he?
    I thought BOTH RS and Cash said there was no RC. Maybe the press release is worded funny, but it definitely says they "Toast to their final destination."

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3979246;
    So do I!
    Also, could it be that throughout the season if Roberto IS F1, we are seeing him first for almost everything- FI Rose, First date, First HTD, First to receive a rose at several RCs, First Exotic date, First to MTP, but last one standing to receive the FR.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3979243;
    Yeah, we didn't sleuth that so well did we? And it says they all toast. Was there a RC after all?
    I'm thinking less of a RC and more a symbolic get together after she's spoken with both of them about Frank's departure and made decision to move forward with process. Perhaps after, jillian reminiscent, chat with Chris Harrison. They meet on bridge or somewhere and simple toast with her telling them where they are going next and her decision to move forward. jmo

I would think they get roses pinned on because it's a big part of the show but it is done in a less formal way. I think nikki has a good idea on how it could go down.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3979316;
    I would think they get roses pinned on because it's a big part of the show but it is done in a less formal way. I think nikki has a good idea on how it could go down.
    I really hope they'll show Chris and Roberto's videos to Ali. Remember, the F3 all do one? I think they'll be really sweet.

That's when we found out that Reid was "Honeybear!"