Page 49 of 958 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999149549 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3906523;
    Correct - and as Noobs posted she's doing Ellen (LA) but they always pre-tape, not sure what else she would do in LA on Monday that would be live. If she's even scheduled to do anything else Monday - guess we'll have to wait and see, no.
    Isn't she doing Jimmy Kimmell? Where does he tape, and is it live?

ETA - Beat me to the punch Arielflies!

I wonder who she would be sitting with on Monday night? That would be too awkward to sit with Jake and Vienna maybe she would sit with CH? Would they put her by herself?

CH would be my best guess. He appeared with Jake when they announced him as Bach.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3906485;
    She’ll be there Monday as a lead in to her show – who knows, she may show up on Tuesday night too – guess it depends on what her interview obligations are and where they’re located. She’s doing something on Monday, but I can’t remember what – if it’s LA or NY based.
    Ali will be on Jimmy Kimmel and Ellen on Monday. She might even be on GMA. Jake was on GMA & Regis & Kelly the morning of his premiere.

Portugal adds some spice to ABC’s The Bachelorette
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    (Free-Press-Release.com) May 18, 2010 --

Chris Harrison, host of ABC’s "The Bachelorette" has disclosed that the new season was filmed in part in Lisbon, Portugal. So, look for Lisbon as one of the backdrops to love and betrayal for season 6 staring Ali Fedotowsky (who dumped bachelor Jake Pavelka) as the Bachelorette. The season will premiere on ABC this May 24, 2010.

As a city, Lisbon is often referred to as one of the most romantic places in Europe with charming hotels, chique eateries, late night nightclubs, vintage trolleys and grand attractions. Add to that Lisbon’s 4,000 years of history, and it’s easy to understand why this picturesque town and the hills surrounding it have been the focus of attention from the 2010 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit and J. Crew.

Ali's hunt for Mr. Right will offer some of the most romantic and adventurous dates ever, with surprises in store for her bachelors as they travel the globe from Hollywood, Las Vegas, New York, Iceland, Istanbul, Lisbon and Tahiti.
    Lisbon was the location for magical dates in romantic medieval settings at the Castle of Săo Jorge and the walled town of Obidos, where Ali and two of the men don historic garments and are joined by locals in a dance.

“Anyone who adores Lisbon’s Fado music knows that love, betrayal and jealousy are all part of the Lisbon allure,” says Jayme Henriques Simőes, communications partner to Turismo de Portugal. “And, we are excited that so many Americans will see the beauty and romance of Lisbon on their screens this summer.” Portugal is forecasting an increase in U.S. visitors this summer, and just set a record for Americans arriving by cruise ship. Americans helped increase the incoming market ranking it to the 8th largest and the 6th largest in terms of spending.

The Bachelorette is a spin-off of the American reality dating game show, The Bachelor. It debuted on January 2003 on ABC, running until February 28, 2005. Then, the series returned to ABC during the spring of 2008, following an absence of three years. Season 6 Lisbon (2010) stars Ali Fedotowsky, who walked away from bachelor Jake Pavelka, as the sixth Bachelorette
    Portugal adds some spice to ABC’s The Bachelorette - Free-Press-Release.com

I think this gives us the locations they filmed The Bachelorette in Lisbon
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3906295;
    Any articles about Roberto's back-ground yet?
    I haven't been around pre-season except for the last couple but does anyone find it odd that we have heard so much about Chris and not one peep about Roberto??

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3906733;
    Portugal adds some spice to ABC’s The Bachelorette - Free-Press-Release.com

I think this gives us the locations they filmed The Bachelorette in Lisbon
    Haha Love_Me I was just coming to post that! It was the first time I saw that Ali and her guys will be wearing traditional costumes and dancing with the locals.

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;3906738;
    I haven't been around pre-season except for the last couple but does anyone find it odd that we have heard so much about Chris and not one peep about Roberto??
    The only thing we've heard from ABC about Chris L has come from CH, who said he was "a nice guy". The rest has come from his fan FB and local paper. ABC has given all the face time to Roberto in commercials and his photo is on their homepage, and except for the 2 seconds at the M&G (video), we've seen nothing of Chris.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3906791;
    The only thing we've heard from ABC about Chris L has come from CH, who said he was "a nice guy". The rest has come from his fan FB and local paper. ABC has given all the face time to Roberto in commercials and his photo is on their homepage, and except for the 2 seconds at the M&G (video), we've seen nothing of Chris.
    Right. I just think it's odd that we haven't heard one thing about who Roberto is. We know what he looks like. Sure he has a few more pictures out there but Chris's whole back story has been laid out already. I'd just like to hear something about Roberto. You'd think his local paper would pick up on his being on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;3906827;
    Right. I just think it's odd that we haven't heard one thing about who Roberto is. We know what he looks like. Sure he has a few more pictures out there but Chris's whole back story has been laid out already. I'd just like to hear something about Roberto. You'd think his local paper would pick up on his being on the show.
    Maybe none of his friends are aware that he is on the show. If he doesn't have a FB fan page, he probably will after next Monday night. There is a new poster who knows Roberto and has been posting a little on this board.

Another reason Chris' story is out there is because the people in the media who have already seen episode 1 (minus RC). They mentioned Chris and his story about leaving his teaching job in NY and going home to Cape Cod to help with his sick Mom. I guess it was in a PI (private interview) on the show, he said he doesn't want to tell Ali about his mom's death that night, because he wants her to like him for himself, not give him a rose because she feels sorry for him. The people who saw that episode liked that about Chris.

We have heard that Roberto is a nice guy and is well liked by the other guys in the house. We'll get to make our own decisions about all of these guys next week.