Page 48 of 958 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898148548 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3905932;
    Well, she looks happy. Not wearing a ring, but I guess she is not allowed to. Is this in SF like the other pic with the guy. She gave up her apt there. Could she have been back to SF for the day only, maybe to meet with some friends?
    It was Bay to Breakers yesterday - ING Bay To Breakers - Home

That's probably why she was there.
    To hang with friends, have fun and party.

I'm mostly lurking out here and don't post much.
    And only discovered this board last year during Jillian's season.

But I saw someone mention that Ali gets paid a lot of money to be the Bachelorette, so she could have easily kept her apt on for a bit longer.
    Where would she keep all her personal stuff, clothing, furniture all this time? In storage?

When did she quit at Facebook?
    The end of February?
    So that left her with a couple of weeks to pack up and move to LA, before filming started?

LA is only an hour flight from SF.
    So she can be there in no time.

Guess I'm just saying I'm not too sure, she doesn't still have a place in SF.
    Of course, she could be staying with friends.

Also I assume there's someone from ABC (a handler) hanging around to make sure she doesn't breach the/her contract by saying anything about the ending to outsiders.

Sorry. As you can tell, I'm still new to all this.

I expect Ali will be in the DWTS audience on Monday - jill wasn't but her season was still taping.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

As for Ali not looking too happy in the most recent pics....I don't think I would look that happy either getting my picture taken by groups of people that she doesn't know. I would put on a fake smile and just get it over with, so I think trying to guess if she's happy by those pics aren't really the way to go. I'm going to hold of on guessing if she's happy until I see an interview with her.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3906451;
    I expect Ali will be in the DWTS audience on Monday - jill wasn't but her season was still taping.
    Yep cheering on Jake and Vienna's tango or is the waltz... I can't remember

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3906470;
    Yep cheering on Jake and Vienna's tango or is the waltz... I can't remember
    The waltz, I believe. If Ali's season begins on Monday night, and DWTS is on Monday (and Tuesday?) this might prove interesting. If the actual Finale is on Tuesday night and Ali is on Monday night, she will not see Jake & Vienna dance. Correct?????? Not sure how this is going to work out.

She’ll be there Monday as a lead in to her show – who knows, she may show up on Tuesday night too – guess it depends on what her interview obligations are and where they’re located. She’s doing something on Monday, but I can’t remember what – if it’s LA or NY based.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3906485;
    She’ll be there Monday as a lead in to her show – who knows, she may show up on Tuesday night too – guess it depends on what her interview obligations are and where they’re located. She’s doing something on Monday, but I can’t remember what – if it’s LA or NY based.
    She will be on Ellen on Monday... but I am guessing that episode will tape on Friday or Sunday.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3906485;
    Anders, it should be LA based (what Ali has to do on Monday) because if she is going to be live in the audience of DWTS, DWTS is LA based, correct? Otherwise, it will be a cross-country plane ride from NY to LA sometime during Monday.

Correct - and as Noobs posted she's doing Ellen (LA) but they always pre-tape, not sure what else she would do in LA on Monday that would be live. If she's even scheduled to do anything else Monday - guess we'll have to wait and see, no.

Her second interview to air that day is with Jimmy Kimmel (technically it is at the very end of the day when it airs...) and he is LA based. She will have plenty of time to be acknowledged on the show then leave for her interview.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)