Page 47 of 958 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797147547 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3906276;
    Thanks Cali, for posting this. He seems like a really nice guy. I'm gonna need kleenex for his HTD. It will probably be quite moving.
    I will also probably need the tissues for his HTD. I hope he gets an edit that makes everyone love him! I can see him and Ali connecting on a very deep emotional level.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGal;3906272;
    Another great article on Chris L. This gives a bit more on his background...nice character. Gotta love him.

His love for family, sports and kids....very common to Ali.

Dennis-Yarmouth grad to appear on ABC's The Bachelorette - Norton, MA - Norton Mirror
    He was SO cute when he was 18...Awwwwww

Any articles about Roberto's back-ground yet?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3906295;
    Any articles about Roberto's back-ground yet?
    None that I have come across thus far sorry, hopefully soon though

Quote Originally Posted by momoftrips;3905603;
    Has this one been posted yet??

Host: "Vulnerable" Bachelorette Ali Fears She Won't "Get Love Back"

As the star of the new Bachelorette -- premiering next Monday --- Ali Fedotowsky will get to choose from 25 men vying for her love.

Yet the 25-year-old reality star (who bowed out of contention for Jake Pavelka's hand in the most recent season of The Bachelor) harbors major insecurities, show host Chris Harrison says.

"Everyone brings their own baggage to the show," Harrison told UsMagazine.com at Sunday's Disney/ABC Television Group Summer Press Junket in Burbank, Calif.. "Ali [is] a girl that has in the past been hurt before."

"The more I got to to know her, the more I realize she's this strong, independent, beautiful woman, but very vulnerable."

He continued: "She really had this fear of almost being rejected. Like, 'Yes, I'm going to fall in love, but I'm really worried that I'm not going to get love back.'...Everyone has their kind of bones in the closet that they have to deal with. Hers was 'I'm going to put myself out there. I really think I'm going to fall in love, but are these guys going to love me back?'"

"There is a phenomenal ending," Harrison told Us of the new season. "Whether it's happy or not – I'll say this: Ali had to make a very tough choice at the end, several tough choices, and I think she's satisfied with how it ends and satisfied with her choice."

Any drama in the vein of Rozlyn Papa, booted early from the show after allegations of her affair with a show producer?

"God, I hope not," Harrison said.

News - Host: "Vulnerable" Bachelorette Ali Fears She Won't "Get Love Back" - Movies, TV & Music - UsMagazine.com
    That certainly doesn't sound like a happy ending to me. I'm predicting that she didn't choose anybody. CH says she had "several tough choices" at the end and he THINKS she is satisfied with how it ends and satified with her choice.

CH says "there is a phenomenal ending."

Phenomenal: extremely unusual, extraordinary

It all sounds ominous to me! Also, since CH keeps stressing it, that Ali let her insecurities get in the way. He also says that some things that happened on the show just made her fear of not being loved back worse. Can we say Justin and Frank?

ETA: Of course, the "phenomenal ending" could be the fact that she chose a minority. Also, it sounds like CH is setting up Chris L to be the next Bachelor.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3906029;
    You guys who post sc might watch DWTS tonight. If they do what they did for Jillian's season, they did a long preview of the new season of The Bachelorette and there were lots of sc.

I looked back today to see when they did that for Jill's season, and it was the week before the premiere, which is tonight. Last time they did it in the middle of the show and Tom Bergeron announced it and then they showed it. It is lots more than a commercial and more like the highlights at the end of the premiere episode.

I don't know how to post sc, so I would appreciate some of you taping and posting them here for all of us. Thanks

I have no info that they are going to show Ali's season like they did Jill's, but I am going to be on the lookout tonight. This is the Semi-Finals of DWTS and the 4 couples perform a Ballroom dance and then they perform a Latin dance. Melissa Rycroft & Tony were the first of the 4 to perform and Jill's season was show after Melissa & Tony performed their second dance of the night. Therefore, I'm thinking it will be in the same time frame.
    Well, they didn't show the highlights on DWTS tonight like they did for Jill's season. There was only one commercial and it was the most recent one where she tells someone (Justin) "what you have done is unspeakable". Oh well, I was sure hope they would.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3906319;
    Well, they didn't show the highlights on DWTS tonight like they did for Jill's season. There was only one commercial and it was the most recent one where she tells someone (Justin) "what you have done is unspeakable". Oh well, I was sure hope they would.
    Isn't there a Results show tomorrow? Maybe then. ??
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3906322;
    Isn't there a Results show tomorrow? Maybe then. ??
    Yes, and I'll be watching

A word about Ch's tweet regarding Chris L: "one of my favs this season. You'll love him too."

Ole CH could be being sarcastic. I don't completely trust him in what he says and how sincere he really is when talking about the show. Maybe Ali chooses Chris L and he turns her down at the FRC. So CH's "you'll love him too" could have been sarcasm.

I didn't think Ali looked that happy in the photos we've seen with CH and fans. Her eyes do not look happy and neither does her smile. She doesn't look like a woman in love and engaged to me. I'm looking forward to seeing her on JK and Ellen next Monday to judge for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3906331;
    Yes, and I'll be watching

A word about Ch's tweet regarding Chris L: "one of my favs this season. You'll love him too."

Ole CH could be being sarcastic. I don't completely trust him in what he says and how sincere he really is when talking about the show. Maybe Ali chooses Chris L and he turns her down at the FRC. So CH's "you'll love him too" could have been sarcasm.

I didn't think Ali looked that happy in the photos we've seen with CH and fans. Her eyes do not look happy and neither does her smile. She doesn't look like a woman in love and engaged to me. I'm looking forward to seeing her on JK and Ellen next Monday to judge for myself.
    Remember Ali last season. She was described by ChrisH as being loved by almost everyone in the 5 to watch. Then she became the next bachelorette because everyone really did end up liking her. I could see Chris in that same role. However, he still has a great chance of being the F1. I think he and Ali would make a great couple, but of course I'd like to watch and see first to really tell if they are compatible.

Chris Harrison on 'The Bachelorette': 'One of the best seasons we've ever done'

"The Bachelorette" debuts Monday, May 24 on ABC. Host Chris Harrison teases to Zap2it this season's cast, the scandal and Ali Fedotowsky as the new lady looking for love.

It seems like the show has gone through a reinvention the last couple seasons. Would you say that's true?

Eight years ago when we began, things were completely different. All we had to do was produce a good show and people tuned in. That was enough. But television has changed and I feel like we've done a really good job of [changing with it]. It's all in the casting, the producing, we do our homework, it's all about putting a story together and letting it play out. None of it is fake, because viewers can tell when something is fake, it's obvious. But it's a matter of casting the right people and being [on top] of the stories that unfold.

What about websites like Reality Steve uncovering the stories before they even air?

Eight years ago, there was no such thing as Twitter, Facebook, all these blogs that have popped up. Eight years ago, we were making news, but now, we are the news.

Would you say that the show purposely casts people who have stories that will unfold dramatically or you sort of welcome things like Rozlyn and the producer situation?

It's not that we welcome [that sort of drama]. With Roslyn and our producer, that was an unfortunate situation. But with a story like that or, say, like Wes, eight years ago, we would've probably ignored it, let it fade into the background, we wouldn't have pursued it, because that wasn't the show we were doing. Now, I think the producers do a really good job of making sure all those stories are being told. We follow the story, so that by the time we get to [the rose ceremonies], the audience knows what's going on and is like, "Yeah, get that guy outta here!"

Let's talk about Ali. She left in a hurry last season, but instead of shunning her, she's now back as the Bachelorette. Why do you think she was chosen?

It's not the producers who are really making these decisions, it's the audience. The audience tells you what they want. In the case of Ali, yes, she left the show sort of unceremoniously and, in most cases, viewers would turn on [a contestant] for that. But in Ali's case, she was so likable and you felt for her and her situation. I think people are really going to like this new season of "The Bachelorette," it's probably one of the best seasons we've ever done.

Why do you say that?

Just in terms of the stories that unfold, the people. It's a really dynamic season.
    Chris Harrison on 'The Bachelorette': 'One of the best seasons we've ever done' - From Inside the Box - Zap2it