Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3973396;
    This lady seems pretty sure:

'The Bachelorette' is engaged!
    It bothers me how much Chris is discounted as being the "one" for Ali. He doesn't play games with her, he actually talks to her, he doesn't maul her every chance het gets...but he just chalked up to "a buddy".

Okay, I'll eat my hat if TPTB didn't have a hand in this. Ridiculous.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

It's the same person who did the Facebook news the other day.

She's sure? Then evidently Ali felt a lot more towards Roberto than we see on TV.
    Plus, if we go by what this woman said on Facebook News-the wedding in Spring of 2011, makes it seem as though Ali is IMPULSIVE. I have not seen that trait in her. Doesn't make sense to me.
    Perhaps, the next couple of weeks will show us a DEEP Roberto/Ali connection that we haven't seen.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3973402;
    This lady will tell you the truth you know why she is not in the states she is in Canada, abc cant do nothing about that. Just like young and the restless canada gets it every day before the us the next day.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lisab0105;3973401;
    It bothers me how much Chris is discounted as being the "one" for Ali. He doesn't play games with her, he actually talks to her, he doesn't maul her every chance het gets...but he just chalked up to "a buddy".
    Chris is definitely the Ryan to Ali. Trista said (paraphrasing) that she was more attracted to Charlie, than Ryan...but knew Charlie wouldn't commit.

Maybe Ali wants a Charlie...but one that can commit. Perhaps, Roberto is ready to commit. Nothing wrong with that, if that's her preference. Fleiss edits point to Roberto.

However, I DON'T SEE IT.

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3973404;

She's sure? Then evidently Ali felt a lot more towards Roberto than we see on TV.
    Plus, if we go by what this woman said on Facebook News-the wedding in Spring of 2011, makes it seem as though Ali is IMPULSIVE. I have not seen that trait in her. Doesn't make sense to me.
    Perhaps, the next couple of weeks will show us a DEEP Roberto/Ali connection that we haven't seen.
    The only thing she is sure of is that Ali gets engaged. And she doesn't even state her source. However, she did a piece for facebook a few days ago so if she had incorrect info you would think that someone would let her know. But instead, a few days later she writes another article. Her opinion is that it is Roberto but I don't see Roberto falling for Ali enough to propose. The only love sick guy on the show is Chris but that's JMO

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3973402;
    Seriously. I will share that hat with you.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3973411;
    The only thing she is sure of is that Ali gets engaged. And she doesn't even state her source. However, she did a piece for facebook a few days ago so if she had incorrect info you would think that someone would let her know. But instead, a few days later she writes another article. Her opinion is that it is Roberto but I don't see Roberto falling for Ali enough to propose. The only love sick guy on the show is Chris but that's JMO
    Can you rewatch the show again and blot out Chris for a minute and believe me you would see that Roberto is falling for Ali like crazy. He is not giddy like Chris that is the difference in the 2 men he is calmer and more soft spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3973404;

In the HTD descriptions, it sounds like the romance that is blossoming is Ali/Chris. It says his family is concerned that their vulnerable loved one will get his heart broken, but despite that, their romance continues to blossom and "love is in the air."hummmmmm!

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3973416;
    Can you rewatch the show again and blot out Chris for a minute and believe me you would see that Roberto is falling for Ali like crazy. He is not giddy like Chris that is the difference in the 2 men he is calmer and more soft spoken.
    I don't see it YET. Hopefully soon, if he's the one. He needs to put his heart out there and tell her how he feels. Haven't seen him do that, but that doesn't mean that he won't. Chris is really opening up for Ali showing his vulnerability to her.