Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3973121;
    This was in the episode description about Kirk. I wonder what this means? It almost sounds as if he is second guessing himself too.

From all we know, he was falling in love with Ali. He is still heartbroken.
    He is? Then again, I keep reading how watching it only brings those feelings back again.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3973122;
    He is? Then again, I keep reading how watching it only brings those feelings back again.
    Kirk is a genuine guy too. He really put his heart out there. I think he and Ali had some meaningful conversations. She seemed very impressed with him.

Now, I read that statement and see how into Ali he was and it makes me think that TPTB are playing this storyline for each guy. I just don't see it. Not once so far did Kirk ever say that he wasn't ready for the next step. All vo's suggest otherwise. In his PI's he never mentions it. He keeps saying how he is falling for her. With that statement, it makes it sound like he is not ready to share his recovery from his near death occurence nor the future with Ali.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3972626;
    I've just watched this interview again with CH just before the premier. It really spelled out the whole season. Just to sum it up again, Ali has some insecurities, something happens at the end of the season that they have never dealt with before and that she needed a friend to whom she could cry on their shoulder and get angry. He goes on to say that she makes a tough decision and one that she is very proud of.

My take after viewing it again means that he had that 1-1 time with her like he had with Jillian. They discuss Frank and him leaving and if she has wasted her time on the show and the end result of all of that is that she decides she will not let it ruin her fairy-tale ending and she goes for it only to be rejected by her F1 and that will probably be Roberto. I say that because RS has said that he has always known that Chris was not chosen by Ali. Now whether or not he rejects Ali of she rejects him is anyone's guess but either way he is out of the picture. Then when it comes to Roberto he out and out will not propose. This is where she will come out the strongest because she realized she let two guys go who 'treated' her right. JMO

Here are the two links and you can post your own thoughts.

Watch Entertainment Tonight Online - 'Bachelorette' Host Chris Harrison on Ali's 'Rough Road' - Zimbio

YouTube - Bachelorette 5 Finale p 9 of 10

Now don't go crying when you see Jillian and Reid.
    The Chris H clip sounds like Ali chose NO ONE.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3972759;
    What would be surprising about her choosing Roberto? Nothing! Who in the blogosphere would be surprised if she walked away alone? Nobody!
    Well, maybe. But perhaps Ali really does think everyone will be surprised that she chooses neither of the nice F2 guys who are so popular with viewers. In Jillian's season, the surprise was that she chose the bad boy instead of the other two nice guys in the F3. Now Ali will have two great F2s, so I can see how she might think it will surprise us that she chooses neither one. Who knows, though? I would certainly like to be surprised ... pleasantly, for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3973322;
    Well, maybe. But perhaps Ali really does think everyone will be surprised that she chooses neither of the nice F2 guys who are so popular with viewers. In Jillian's season, the surprise was that she chose the bad boy instead of the other two nice guys in the F3. Now Ali will have two great F2s, so I can see how she might think it will surprise us that she chooses neither one. Who knows, though? I would certainly like to be surprised ... pleasantly, for a change.
    Have we seen any screen caps of her standing at the podium at the FRC? Maybe she decides not to go through with it at all and there is no FRC. Maybe thats whats never been done before. Unlike poor Brad who was forced into a FRC even though he had told them he was choosing no one maybe they wanted allow her to keep her great edit for everything they put her through and so they allowed her to reject them without going through the dog and pony show at the end. Maybe she was allowed to have a more natural conversation with each guy and that is what we get to see on film instead of each one standing before her wondering if they are the chosen F1.

They all leave with dignity and we are happy for all of them. As we remember how the last two couples just ended their relationships (the timing has always been suspect to me) we will sigh a collective sigh of relief that none of the F2 whom we all love nor Ali will have to go through that.
    Last edited by HowRYa?; 07-10-2010 at 03:31 PM.
    "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." ~Cinderella's Prince Charming ~ Into the Woods

Quote Originally Posted by HowRYa?;3973360;
    Have we seen any screen caps of her standing at the podium at the FRC? Maybe she decides not to go through with it at all and there is no FRC. Maybe thats whats never been done before. Unlike poor Brad who was forced into a FRC even though he had told them he was choosing no one maybe they wanted allow her to keep her great edit for everything they put her through and so they allowed her to reject them without going through the dog and pony show at the end. Maybe she was allowed to have a more natural conversation with each guy and that is what we get to see on film instead of each one standing before her wondering if they are the chosen F1.
    We do have a cap of Ali standing at the podium in her FRC dress in Bora Bora where the FRC takes place.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3973365;
    We do have a cap of Ali standing at the podium in her FRC dress in Bora Bora where the FRC takes place.
    Thanks. You responded before my edit....lol. Is it in the sc thread?
    "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." ~Cinderella's Prince Charming ~ Into the Woods

Quote Originally Posted by HowRYa?;3973367;
    Thanks. You responded before my edit....lol. Is it in the sc thread?
    Oh I gotcha! I think there are caps of it in the Fantasy Date's thread and also in the sc thread.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3973371;
    Oh I gotcha! I think there are caps of it in the Fantasy Date's thread and also in the sc thread.

Found it at the very beinning of the SC thread. Thanks!

This lady seems pretty sure:

'The Bachelorette' is engaged!