Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3972700;
    Chris Harrison loves playing armchair psychiatrist. I think that interview answers the question about who's "back head" Ali is crying with. So many of us thought it was a different Chris in that clip that followed a red-eyed Frank sitting alone in the previews.

So.......... Frank leaves. Ali cries Niagara Falls. And Mr. Harrison gives her the energy to continue her road to find love. From the sound of it, nothing THAT over-the-top will happen in the finale. The spoilers suggest she picks nobody, Jake and Vienna break up, Jillian and Ed breakup, rumors fly concerning a secret engagement with Roberto and polls suggest that Roberto is F1... and Chris comes out of the second limo and falls to his knees, causing the mascara to smear. And the ratings will go through the roof.

The comparison to Reid's scene is not Reid himself, but the whole "do you want Reid or Eddie?" speech.
    That is Chris L in the hugging/crying sc. We've got it right down to the shirt he is wearing. But, I put the two videos up so that you can visualize the 1-1 convo that CH will have with Ali in words not in pics. CH will have that 1-1 and probably encourage Ali to continue with the process. In the end she will end up getting her heart broken but that is okay because that will be where she comes out stronger, 'that which doesn't kill you makes you stronger'-I believe CH says something like that.

There is also a sc of Ali at the FRC, I believe that is her waiting for her F1 and that she gets rejected in the end.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

The commercial is up on abc website.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3972711;
    That is Chris L in the hugging/crying sc. We've got it right down to the shirt he is wearing. But, I put the two videos up so that you can visualize the 1-1 convo that CH will have with Ali in words not in pics. CH will have that 1-1 and probably encourage Ali to continue with the process. In the end she will end up getting her heart broken but that is okay because that will be where she comes out stronger, 'that which doesn't kill you makes you stronger'-I believe CH says something like that.

There is also a sc of Ali at the FRC, I believe that is her waiting for her F1 and that she gets rejected in the end.
    Well... there we have another piece of proof!

Just for fun, save my comments above and watch how it plays out. I could be DEAD wrong... but let us suppose that... just maybe... I nailed The Ending above in my above post.

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3971343;
    We know Frank leaves. Nobody is disputing that. Although, Ali stated in Portugal that she feels 'special' about him.

Well, so much for Fleiss playing with the edits.
    IMO, it is very plain that the edits point to Roberto.

I haven't watched many bach seasons so I don't know how to compare, but Roberto is being portrayed as a perfect man. Fleiss has not done a good job hiding him. Good for them (Ali & Rob).
    I would place a bet that it's not Roberto.

I posted a few days ago what she said to Mario Lopez on Extra on 6/28 which was:

Lopez: Can you tell me if you are in love or not?

Ali: I'm sooo happy. I'm proud of the decisions I made, so you'll have to watch and see.

Lopez: The word is that the ending is suppose to be phenomenal. Is it great?

Ali: Yea, people are going to be surprised.

What would be surprising about her choosing Roberto? Nothing! Who in the blogosphere would be surprised if she walked away alone? Nobody!

I'm thinking she let CL go at F2, but went back and got him. That is something that's never been done before, dumping both and then going back & getting F2 guy. CL is one of CH's 5-to-watch for this season. People have said Chris is not heartbroken and is in high spirits and that is odd for someone who supposed was in love and got their heart crushed just a couple of weeks before. However, Frank might have come back in the picture somehow or maybe she went and got Kirk. He seemed like a great fit for her. I think she is with someone and MF is blowing smoke in that preview to go along with what RS has said, so we will be shocked when she ends up with someone.JMO

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3972759;

I posted a few days ago what she said to Mario Lopez on Extra on 6/28 which was:

Ali: I'm sooo happy. I'm proud of the decisions I made, so you'll have to watch and see.

What would be surprising about her choosing Roberto? Nothing! Who in the blogosphere would be surprised if she walked away alone? Nobody!

I'm thinking she let CL go at F2, but went back and got him. That is something that's never been done before, dumping both and then going back & getting F2 guy. CL is one of CH's 5-to-watch for this season. People have said Chris is not heartbroken and is in high spirits and that is odd for someone who supposed was in love and got their heart crushed just a couple of weeks before. However, Frank might have come back in the picture somehow or maybe she went and got Kirk. He seemed like a great fit for her. I think she is with someone and MF is blowing smoke in that preview to go along with what RS has said, so we will be shocked when she ends up with someone.JMO
    Seriously. Thank you. Whatever happens, I can wager money that she's not with Roberto and probably not single. I don't know if she's with Patrick, Chris, Frank, or Jake but it's not the two endings we've been told about over and over again. MF would never, ever give the ending away so casually.

Or if he has, he's obviously given up and put this show out to pasture.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3972759;

Or maybe she rejects Chris and then Roberto won't propose, and after the FRC she calls Chris to say she made the wrong decision (like she did with Jake) but unlike Jake, Chris agrees to get back together with her.

I think Frank and Kirk are history. I also think she ends up alone. But, as I think Bloomers pointed out, she has a better shot of making money from personal appearances if she's part of a couple. So even if they stage a comeback of someone at the ATFR, I'll still be skeptical it's manufactured.

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3972465;
    There goes your phenomenal ending/finale. Is it phenomenally bad, good, or uncomfortable?

RSVP applies to the fact that it is a FB RSVP to the finale event on FB. The no one should get to comfortable could be alluding to Ali picking no one. Someone returning and Ali picking them over final 2 or 1 or both of F2 rejecting her. Could apply to F1 switcheroo or dumping at ATFR.
    ??? Could it mean that there were 2 finales taped and implying that even RS needs to watch because he really does not know the actual ending that he has spread. (Maybe he got punk'd) LOL (Just a thought!)

FORT Fan

Remaining Season Schedule
    1) Monday, July 12 8|7c: Roberto, Chris L., Kirk and Frank take Ali to their respective hometown
    2) Monday, July 19 8|7c: The 3 remaining guys travel with Ali to Tahiti for overnight dates
    3) Monday, July 26 8|7c: The Men Tell All
    4) Monday, August 2 8|7c: Season Finale: The 2 remaining guys meet Ali's family and a decision will be made!
    5) Monday, August 2 10|9c: After The Final Rose

Odd wording on the bolded part above. Not "Ali chooses" or "Ali gets a proposal", but "a decision will be made".

That sounds ominous, if you ask me. Fits right in with "Ali makes a decision to choose no one".

Drats!

Quote Originally Posted by TiaMaria62;3972770;
    Remaining Season Schedule
    1) Monday, July 12 8|7c: Roberto, Chris L., Kirk and Frank take Ali to their respective hometown
    2) Monday, July 19 8|7c: The 3 remaining guys travel with Ali to Tahiti for overnight dates
    3) Monday, July 26 8|7c: The Men Tell All
    4) Monday, August 2 8|7c: Season Finale: The 2 remaining guys meet Ali's family and a decision will be made!
    5) Monday, August 2 10|9c: After The Final Rose

Odd wording on the bolded part above. Not "Ali chooses" or "Ali gets a proposal", but "a decision will be made".

That sounds ominous, if you ask me. Fits right in with "Ali makes a decision to choose no one".

Drats!
    ITA! Also, in interviews, Ali is always saying that she had a tough decision to make in the end and she went with what she was feeling.....That to me doesn't sound like she had a tough choice between two guys....Her tough decision was whether or not to choose ANYONE at all. JMO of course.

So, did Ali have that interview with George Lopez yet?