Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

  1. #4621
    FORT Fogey happy2bme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,533

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3972558;
    Frank was the F1, he leaves, she's devastated, she chooses no one. Thanks for watching, folks!

    To me, this cannot possibly be the ending but who knows.
    I've just watched this interview again with CH just before the premier. It really spelled out the whole season. Just to sum it up again, Ali has some insecurities, something happens at the end of the season that they have never dealt with before and that she needed a friend to whom she could cry on their shoulder and get angry. He goes on to say that she makes a tough decision and one that she is very proud of.

    My take after viewing it again means that he had that 1-1 time with her like he had with Jillian. They discuss Frank and him leaving and if she has wasted her time on the show and the end result of all of that is that she decides she will not let it ruin her fairy-tale ending and she goes for it only to be rejected by her F1 and that will probably be Roberto. I say that because RS has said that he has always known that Chris was not chosen by Ali. Now whether or not he rejects Ali of she rejects him is anyone's guess but either way he is out of the picture. Then when it comes to Roberto he out and out will not propose. This is where she will come out the strongest because she realized she let two guys go who 'treated' her right. JMO

    Here are the two links and you can post your own thoughts.

    Watch Entertainment Tonight Online - 'Bachelorette' Host Chris Harrison on Ali's 'Rough Road' - Zimbio

    YouTube - Bachelorette 5 Finale p 9 of 10

    Now don't go crying when you see Jillian and Reid.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

  2. #4622
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    221

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3972605;
    Sorry guys I know that was a vague sentence. I am gathering some screencaps from the footage we have seen. They said something about "If you think you have seen it all, think again." It also showed an airplane flying in the sky with the vo saying "the bachelorette has been through a lot", but this Monday she will face the toughest test yet....meeting their families" Then there was a shot of Frank in Tahiti. I hope someone uploads it.


    ETA: "All leading to the phenomenal ending, but before that there is 1 more shock to come" ( shot of Ali crying and Frank in Tahiti ).


    There was also a shot of Ali in her jean button down shirt packing and then wheeling her suitcase down a hall in a hotel looking sad. IMO
    Someone thought she had on a jean shirt in the crying, hugging SC with Chris L.

  3. #4623
    FORT Fanatic IrishGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    782

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3972617;
    This blogger from Jewish Journal hates Ali, because Ali refuses to be a loser. If Ali doesn't act like a loser, then this loser can't make fun of her. How dare she come on this show wanting to be the lead.

    The smartest thing Ali ever did was walk away from Jake. Anyone who would keep Vienna was not for her and she meant what she said. Her deal with the devil was to act distraught. It must have taken hours to get enough not very convincing footage to satisfy TPTB. (The other girls said that they stood around for a long time waiting for the RC)

    Every contestant on this show wants to be the lead....duh! Everyone who auditions is already the star of a reality show....in their own mind. Most are so self-involved that they can't imagine that they won't be F1 or next season's lead. The only real heart break is the fact that the lead cuts their screen time.

    I happen to like Ali. She gets that this is just TV. If she has an opportunity to use this as a spring board for a career change good for her. She is 25, smart(PhiBetaKappa), cute as a button, athletic.... and I'm sure Facebook will be just fine if she doesn't return.

    I would be interested in seeing Ms. Angel's curriculum vitae and a head shot.
    Don't you think that the subscribers of the Jewish Journal have more substantive issues to concern themselves with than Ms. Angel's dislike of Ali.
    ITA! Ms. Angel sounds like a very bitter angry person.

  4. #4624
    FORT Fogey happy2bme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,533

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    "All leading to the phenomenal ending, but before that there is 1 more shock to come" ( shot of Ali crying and Frank in Tahiti ).
    I'm guessing the shock to come would be Frank leaving her. But, does phenomenal mean a good thing or bad? If bad she walks away with no one. If good then the spoilers got it wrong.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

  5. #4625
    FORT Fanatic blasie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    779

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    And...another thing that bugs me about Ms. Angel is that she finds fault with Ali for overcoming her fear of flying. Most people know that the best way to overcome your fear is to confront it over and over until it becomes a routine activity. This process goes much easier if the fearful person is highly motivated..... an opportunity to visit a place with someone who means a lot to her. Then, if the fearful one is sufficiently distracted the process again becomes easier.


    Don't drink the KoolAid

    Commit random acts of kindness!

  6. #4626
    FORT Fogey I'msotired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,463

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3972626;
    ///snipped. Then when it comes to Roberto he out and out will not propose. This is where she will come out the strongest because she realized she let two guys go who 'treated' her right. JMO
    ///snipped///
    BTW: the above quote is HEAVILY snipped. happy2bme was reporting on some videos, interviews, etc. and I've unfairly snipped just a portion, but this is representative of what a lot of the spoilers are saying, so I'm using just this part.

    Here's where I get lost. If the F1 doesn't propose, why is it OVER OVER OVER? I don't see how you go from romance to ZERO in ten seconds flat. Sure, she can be rattled to the bone about Frank. But that doesn't erase the fun/enjoyment/romance she had with Chris or Roberto. I don't get it.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

  7. #4627
    FORT Fogey pattycake92's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,427

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3972605;
    Sorry guys I know that was a vague sentence. I am gathering some screencaps from the footage we have seen. They said something about "If you think you have seen it all, think again." It also showed an airplane flying in the sky with the vo saying "the bachelorette has been through a lot", but this Monday she will face the toughest test yet....meeting their families" Then there was a shot of Frank in Tahiti. I hope someone uploads it.


    ETA: "All leading to the phenomenal ending, but before that there is 1 more shock to come" ( shot of Ali crying and Frank in Tahiti ).


    There was also a shot of Ali in her jean button down shirt packing and then wheeling her suitcase down a hall in a hotel looking sad. IMO
    Oh yeah, someone's coming back for Ali. Similar to Reid but only this time, she says YES! Bachelorette history. People have come back lots of times, only to be rejected again. But this time, something different happens, I hope

  8. #4628
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    665

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3972626;
    I've just watched this interview again with CH just before the premier. It really spelled out the whole season. Just to sum it up again, Ali has some insecurities, something happens at the end of the season that they have never dealt with before and that she needed a friend to whom she could cry on their shoulder and get angry. He goes on to say that she makes a tough decision and one that she is very proud of.

    My take after viewing it again means that he had that 1-1 time with her like he had with Jillian. They discuss Frank and him leaving and if she has wasted her time on the show and the end result of all of that is that she decides she will not let it ruin her fairy-tale ending and she goes for it only to be rejected by her F1 and that will probably be Roberto. I say that because RS has said that he has always known that Chris was not chosen by Ali. Now whether or not he rejects Ali of she rejects him is anyone's guess but either way he is out of the picture. Then when it comes to Roberto he out and out will not propose. This is where she will come out the strongest because she realized she let two guys go who 'treated' her right. JMO

    Here are the two links and you can post your own thoughts.

    Watch Entertainment Tonight Online - 'Bachelorette' Host Chris Harrison on Ali's 'Rough Road' - Zimbio

    YouTube - Bachelorette 5 Finale p 9 of 10

    Now don't go crying when you see Jillian and Reid.
    Chris Harrison loves playing armchair psychiatrist. I think that interview answers the question about who's "back head" Ali is crying with. So many of us thought it was a different Chris in that clip that followed a red-eyed Frank sitting alone in the previews.

    So.......... Frank leaves. Ali cries Niagara Falls. And Mr. Harrison gives her the energy to continue her road to find love. From the sound of it, nothing THAT over-the-top will happen in the finale. The spoilers suggest she picks nobody, Jake and Vienna break up, Jillian and Ed breakup, rumors fly concerning a secret engagement with Roberto and polls suggest that Roberto is F1... and Chris comes out of the second limo and falls to his knees, causing the mascara to smear. And the ratings will go through the roof.

    The comparison to Reid's scene is not Reid himself, but the whole "do you want Reid or Eddie?" speech.

  9. #4629
    FORT Fogey pattycake92's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,427

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3972700;
    Chris Harrison loves playing armchair psychiatrist. I think that interview answers the question about who's "back head" Ali is crying with. So many of us thought it was a different Chris in that clip that followed a red-eyed Frank sitting alone in the previews.

    So.......... Frank leaves. Ali cries Niagara Falls. And Mr. Harrison gives her the energy to continue her road to find love. From the sound of it, nothing THAT over-the-top will happen in the finale. The spoilers suggest she picks nobody, Jake and Vienna break up, Jillian and Ed breakup, rumors fly concerning a secret engagement with Roberto and polls suggest that Roberto is F1... and Chris comes out of the second limo and falls to his knees, causing the mascara to smear. And the ratings will go through the roof.

    The comparison to Reid's scene is not Reid himself, but the whole "do you want Reid or Eddie?" speech.
    We know that is Chris L. We matched his mole several weeks ago and his shirt. So it's def. Chris L.

  10. #4630
    FORT Fogey I'msotired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,463

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    "All leading to the phenomenal ending, but before that there is 1 more shock to come" ( shot of Ali crying and Frank in Tahiti ).
    Well, this tells me it's phenomenal AFTER Frank leaves and we have the WFDs. Something good must happen, right? Right? Right? Please?
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.