Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3972556;
    I have several more pages to read, but I'm confused. What exactly is it that we know for sure now regarding the the true outcome?
    Frank was the F1, he leaves, she's devastated, she chooses no one. Thanks for watching, folks!

To me, this cannot possibly be the ending but who knows.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Shortened quote.

If I was a rude person, I would have written this as well. She has written exactly what I have thought of Ali right from Jake's season. IA totally with her, dead on every single word.

I am hoping, that she experiences true love, which in turn might change her to a woman. If not, I don't want to see her on my screen anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3970183;
    Remember Ilana Angel?
    Here's her latest. (Sorry if it's already been posted, I can't keep up this season!)

Link: Why Do I Dislike Ali Fedotowsky So Much As The Bachelorette? | Keeping the Faith | Jewish Journal

"July 8, 2010
    Why Do I Dislike Ali Fedotowsky So Much As The Bachelorette?

By Ilana Angel

I love the Bachelor/Bachelorette series. I have watched every episode of every season. I have watched even when it was painful. When Alex Michel was the Bachelor, and clearly a gay man, I still watched. When Bryon was the Bachelor with no personality, I watched.

I have met Ali, interviewed her, and in my opinion, I think she is an idiot. She is vindictive and mean spirited, and has pulled the wool over the eyes of the people who put on a really great show. She came to the Bachelor with one goal, to be the Bachelorette.

People seem to forget that she cried about her fear of flying on The Bachelor with Jake. She told him that she never went on family vacations because she was too scared to fly. She told him it was debilitating, yet she would trust him to take her on a flight. Really?

We are supposed to believe that a girl who missed out on holiday trips with her family is going to get in a little crop duster with a complete stranger? The girl who was so scared to fly is now the Bachelorette who is flying around the world? Come on.

I just saw a new commercial for the HTD coming up.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3972586;
    I just saw a new commercial for the HTD coming up.
    what did they show?

Was it any different?

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3972558;
    Frank was the F1, he leaves, she's devastated, she chooses no one. Thanks for watching, folks!

To me, this cannot possibly be the ending but who knows.
    IMO from a sleuthing point of view, we do not know the result of the show. We have posters who have graciously given us several different scenerio's from sources, however we do not have any proof from s/caps or leaks from ATFR, yet. MF loves his Sandra aka Ali, he will make sure she picks someone, she might as well go in hiding if she doesn't because she would never be able to handle the media. He won't care what she does with him after 6 mths or so, just like DeAnna.

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

There was a guy on a CSI repeat tonight that looked just like Frank....he liked art of dead people.....LOL

Sorry guys I know that was a vague sentence. I am gathering some screencaps from the footage we have seen. They said something about "If you think you have seen it all, think again." It also showed an airplane flying in the sky with the vo saying "the bachelorette has been through a lot", but this Monday she will face the toughest test yet....meeting their families" Then there was a shot of Frank in Tahiti. I hope someone uploads it.

ETA: "All leading to the phenomenal ending, but before that there is 1 more shock to come" ( shot of Ali crying and Frank in Tahiti ).

There was also a shot of Ali in her jean button down shirt packing and then wheeling her suitcase down a hall in a hotel looking sad. IMO
    Last edited by Love_Me; 07-09-2010 at 09:03 PM.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

This blogger from Jewish Journal hates Ali, because Ali refuses to be a loser. If Ali doesn't act like a loser, then this loser can't make fun of her. How dare she come on this show wanting to be the lead.

The smartest thing Ali ever did was walk away from Jake. Anyone who would keep Vienna was not for her and she meant what she said. Her deal with the devil was to act distraught. It must have taken hours to get enough not very convincing footage to satisfy TPTB. (The other girls said that they stood around for a long time waiting for the RC)

Every contestant on this show wants to be the lead....duh! Everyone who auditions is already the star of a reality show....in their own mind. Most are so self-involved that they can't imagine that they won't be F1 or next season's lead. The only real heart break is the fact that the lead cuts their screen time.

I happen to like Ali. She gets that this is just TV. If she has an opportunity to use this as a spring board for a career change good for her. She is 25, smart(PhiBetaKappa), cute as a button, athletic.... and I'm sure Facebook will be just fine if she doesn't return.

I would be interested in seeing Ms. Angel's curriculum vitae and a head shot.
    Don't you think that the subscribers of the Jewish Journal have more substantive issues to concern themselves with than Ms. Angel's dislike of Ali.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

FORT Regular

Just saw the new commercial...it was kind of cute. Paraphrasing here..."this season the Bachelorette has traveled all over the world and now will go to the most dangerous place yet....HOME! (Chris's home) With mothers (Kirk's mom shown), fathers (?), and Bears (Kirk's dad's mounted head)...and then Ali says...oh my God. Actually quite clever. (I do not have all the wording right I know...just the gist of it)