Page 46 of 958 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696146546 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3906029;
    You guys who post sc might watch DWTS tonight. If they do what they did for Jillian's season, they did a long preview of the new season of The Bachelorette and there were lots of sc.

I looked back today to see when they did that for Jill's season, and it was the week before the premiere, which is tonight. Last time they did it in the middle of the show and Tom Bergeron announced it and then they showed it. It is lots more than a commercial and more like the highlights at the end of the premiere episode.

I don't know how to post sc, so I would appreciate some of you taping and posting them here for all of us. Thanks

I have no info that they are going to show Ali's season like they did Jill's, but I am going to be on the lookout tonight. This is the Semi-Finals of DWTS and the 4 couples perform a Ballroom dance and then they perform a Latin dance. Melissa Rycroft & Tony were the first of the 4 to perform and Jill's season was show after Melissa & Tony performed their second dance of the night. Therefore, I'm thinking it will be in the same time frame.
    I don't know how to post sc either, but I will watch either way.

Thanks

FORT Fan

...Ali had to make a tough choice, several tough choices" That could be perceived a different way - she had several good guys and it was tough to choose between them. It will appear they she chose Frank -- the tough choice, and then both the final two (actually final four) were all of great interest to her - hence a tough choice.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3906029;
    You guys who post sc might watch DWTS tonight. If they do what they did for Jillian's season, they did a long preview of the new season of The Bachelorette and there were lots of sc.

I looked back today to see when they did that for Jill's season, and it was the week before the premiere, which is tonight. Last time they did it in the middle of the show and Tom Bergeron announced it and then they showed it. It is lots more than a commercial and more like the highlights at the end of the premiere episode.

I don't know how to post sc, so I would appreciate some of you taping and posting them here for all of us. Thanks

I have no info that they are going to show Ali's season like they did Jill's, but I am going to be on the lookout tonight. This is the Semi-Finals of DWTS and the 4 couples perform a Ballroom dance and then they perform a Latin dance. Melissa Rycroft & Tony were the first of the 4 to perform and Jill's season was show after Melissa & Tony performed their second dance of the night. Therefore, I'm thinking it will be in the same time frame.

I am watching DWTS and will post screencaps as soon as it becomes available to do so.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3906046;
    I am watching DWTS and will post screencaps as soon as it becomes available to do so.
    Thanks as always Love_Me! You do excellent work with the screencaps!

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander;3906056;
    Thanks as always Love_Me! You do excellent work with the screencaps!
    Thanks carriealexander for the kind words!

I saw that someone tweeted a link to the article about Chris L and CH wrote back:

chrisbharrison: one of my fav guys this season. You will love him too
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Not sure if this full interview was posted. CH and ETonline.

I find it interesting how CH points out Frank and Chris L.

A great interview.

Chris Harrison Reveals The New Season Of 'The Bachelorette' Is 'Tumultuous'!

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGal;3906137;
    Not sure if this full interview was posted. CH and ETonline.

I find it interesting how CH points out Frank and Chris L.

A great interview.

Chris Harrison Reveals The New Season Of 'The Bachelorette' Is 'Tumultuous'!
    ROFL - I loved it - especially the insite into Ali and the guys LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Another great article on Chris L. This gives a bit more on his background...nice character. Gotta love him.

His love for family, sports and kids....very common to Ali.

Dennis-Yarmouth grad to appear on ABC's The Bachelorette - Norton, MA - Norton Mirror

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGal;3906272;
    Another great article on Chris L. This gives a bit more on his background...nice character. Gotta love him.

Dennis-Yarmouth grad to appear on ABC's The Bachelorette - Norton, MA - Norton Mirror
    Thanks Cali, for posting this. He seems like a really nice guy. I'm gonna need kleenex for his HTD. It will probably be quite moving.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGal;3906272;

Wow. President of the Teen Leadership group, National Honor Society, star athlete. This is the son every mother dreams of.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl