Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Oh good. I hope she's getting those roots fixed.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3971780;
    She is always at the salon yet her hair always looks like a mess. Come on, Ali, get it together.

ETA: So she was missing from end of the day July 2nd to the 7th, right? Not enough time to be with her F1, if he exists, I should think.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3971780;
    Ha! You guys are too much!

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3971782;
    She is always at the salon yet her hair always looks like a mess. Come on, Ali, get it together.

ETA: So she was missing from end of the day July 2nd to the 7th, right? Not enough time to be with her F1, if he exists, I should think.
    That would about normal time – 5 days. Wouldn't it depend on the availability of her F1 since she's not employed anyway

Probably getting those roots done since they’ll be taping MTA soon and the media tour will start up again soon afterwards – can’t believe how close the end is – I remember Jill’s season dragging, this season is zooming by.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3971786;
    That would about normal time – 5 days. Wouldn't it depend on the availability of her F1 since she's not employed anyway

Probably getting those roots done since they’ll be taping MTA soon and the media tour will start up again soon afterwards – can’t believe how close the end is – I remember Jill’s season dragging, this season is zooming by.
    Feels like it's dragging on to me. With all they have shown, they should just get to the FD episode.

she did get her hair cut...she looks like she's going back to no-extensions?? or is that just my eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3971807;
    she did get her hair cut...she looks like she's going back to no-extensions?? or is that just my eyes...
    Or just wishful thinking...
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I moved the Jake/Vienna posts to the Jake-Vienna Split thread in The Bachelor Forum.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Waiting for my fairytale! FumaLover's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;3971649;
    I would be interested if in her non-working time... meeting and greeting with the crew and volunteers... is she seen wearing her engagement ring at all? Not convinced it's over for these two.

IF she got engaged, she won't get her engagement ring until the ATFR. She would have had to give it back after the FRC so she couldn't accidentally be seen with it, then she gets it at that taping.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own! - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

I did not get a chance to comment about the 4 HTD previews, but I can't wait to see Chris'. I have two labs and seeing his black one in the front lawn waiting for the family to arrive made my heart melt. I bet his dogs have brought him a lot of love during these past couple of years. I loved when the white SUV slowed down and honked because it is a close knit community and that is typical. I can't comprehend visiting a place that beautiful with a gorgeous man who said you make him happy and not trying to make it work. JMO
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."