Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3970938;
    I think the way she felt about Jake last year is why she's having problems on her season. I think she really fell for Jake but once she stepped back a bit (we all saw and commented on how the light went out of her eyes on her SF date when he was kind of sticking up for Vienna) and had some time to think, where everything was once again familiar in SF and then on her HTD...I think she realized then that what she felt for Jake wasn't real, that she was getting caught up the frenzy that comes with being on the show. I think this is what's causing her to have doubts for her season. She knows first hand that once you go back to "reality" your feelings change fast, and I think after Justin had a gf and then Frank pulls a worse stunt... she just feels that she needs to step back and is afraid to make any decisions during the show. I think Ali just needs time space to process her feelings

and yet again I come back to my original "something happens at the ATFR" theory
    Can I tell you, I was watching Jake and Ali clips earlier today..and I will be honest..I was a total Ali/Jake fan. I really think they were falling for each other..and I just don't believe their goodbye in front of that hotel before she drove away was scripted. I just don't. I don't think any of her leaving was scripted. I don't really have a point..just that I really think she fell for him.

Not sure where to post this, but this thread seemed the most appropriate. Ali in a hair style magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3971156;
    Not sure where to post this, but this thread seemed the most appropriate. Ali in a hair style magazine.

Wow she looks so different with shorter hair! But she looks pretty.....Thanks for posting!

Facebook news is declaring that Ali is engaged and planning a wedding. Probably just going by the tabloids but they seemed pretty sure. Check it out:

YouTube - Facebook News Television July 8, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3971219;
    Facebook news is declaring that Ali is engaged and planning a wedding. Probably just going by the tabloids but they seemed pretty sure. Check it out:

They say "It's official" like it was announced somewhere that she was engaged.

Seems like in the last week and a half the reports went from "she picked no one" to "she's engaged". I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3971229;
    They say "It's official" like it was announced somewhere that she was engaged.

Seems like in the last week and a half the reports went from "she picked no one" to "she's engaged". I don't get it.

They do make it sound like she announced it ... saying that up until now, she has alluded that she picked no one ... then saying she did find love on the B'ette, and is engaged. Interesting, especially since Facebook is her former employer.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3971175;
    Wow she looks so different with shorter hair! But she looks pretty.....Thanks for posting!
    I think it looks great. They should darken it some and chop the extensions off and give her this style again. It's fresh and modern plus hers!! lol

That's interesting, but strange. You'd think a "news" report would state the source of the information, lol, instead of just stating it as fact. Plus, that lady drives me nuts. She sure was upbeat over the "Most Wanted by Interpol" list, lol, and someone needs to tell her to not hold her head back so far. I kept trying to see what she was avoiding.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Hmmm...very interesting. Could this be why there are conflicting stories regarding the end and why MF revealed sooo much soooo soon? I have a feeling that if she did pick anyone it's Roberto (though I wish it was CL). Gives more credence to the two FRC tapings.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-09-2010 at 02:20 PM.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3971235;
    They do make it sound like she announced it ... saying that up until now, she has alluded that she picked no one ... then saying she did find love on the B'ette, and is engaged. Interesting, especially since Facebook is her former employer.

That does make it all the more "intriguing."
    Just watched it. It says that she accepts the proposal at the FRC "taped earlier this year in Bora Bora." Her (the reporter) best is on Roberto.
    Last edited by dixiechick80; 07-09-2010 at 09:28 AM.