Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3970938;
    I think the way she felt about Jake last year is why she's having problems on her season. I think she really fell for Jake but once she stepped back a bit (we all saw and commented on how the light went out of her eyes on her SF date when he was kind of sticking up for Vienna) and had some time to think, where everything was once again familiar in SF and then on her HTD...I think she realized then that what she felt for Jake wasn't real, that she was getting caught up the frenzy that comes with being on the show. I think this is what's causing her to have doubts for her season. She knows first hand that once you go back to "reality" your feelings change fast, and I think after Justin had a gf and then Frank pulls a worse stunt... she just feels that she needs to step back and is afraid to make any decisions during the show. I think Ali just needs time space to process her feelings

and yet again I come back to my original "something happens at the ATFR" theory
    The only thing about the ATFR..is that they(Fliess/ChrisH) were saying it was a great Ending BEFORE now..They did say it right after filming had wrapped..

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by laurabadora14;3970916;
    I totally feel the same way...from here on out i'm gonna be mush when it comes to him. He just keeps pouring his heart at her feet. Poor guy...
    After watching that many many times, all I can say is Chris makes me smile and happy. I hope he finds that for him.
    Definitely my favorite contestant ever on this series.

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;3970978;
    The only thing about the ATFR..is that they(Fliess/ChrisH) were saying it was a great Ending BEFORE now..They did say it right after filming had wrapped..
    Was it RIGHT after or was it more like right when the show first aired. A few weeks had past, maybe they already knew where it was going then. Who knows, maybe she only needed a few days or week to clear her head and then go chase either Chris or Roberto. I wouldn't be shocked if something like that happened, not at all.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3970551;
    In the preview it showed Ali meeting Chris at the beach (same coat, shoes etc as his intro on night one) with his dogs....they probably played at the beach, hence the wet hair look in the sneak peek.....in the sneak peek they showed us them on the porch instead of their activity at the beach. In roberto's sneak peek they showed us the baseball instead of the home scene....I can't wait for Monday.....
    In the preview at the end of the show last week, they showed the order of the HTD to be Kirk, Roberto, Chris & Frank. I haven't read the TV guide show description yet, but it has been posted that the order is Roberto, Chris, Kirk and Frank. That might be the actual order of the dates in real time, because we know Roberto & Chris' dates were first and second when filmed.

I don't think there is a particular order as far as F1 to F4 in regards to the HTDs. Last season, it was Gia F3, Ali F4, Tenley F2 & Vienna F1.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3970999;
    haha - I love how they teased her about her "pregnancy". Ali was a good sport! Thanks for bringing that over!

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3970812;
    I thought she wanted to boot Ty at the last RC but couldn't due to numbers.
    The last few RCs have been so anti-climatic, it's ridiculous.

Also, sorry if this is old news, but last week's US Magazine said there was a proposal at the FRC and Ali accepted. I know that seems to contradict what RS at least initially said (haven't been in that thread in a while), but US tends to be one of the more accurate gossip mags. Has this been discussed/debunked? Maybe Roberto proposed, Ali accepted but they quickly called it off and broke up?
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Chris Harrison called Jake's season wonderful. What else is he going to say, it sucks?

eta

RS stated again that Ali is single and with no one.
    Last edited by atem; 07-08-2010 at 11:51 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3971022;
    Chris Harrison called Jake's season wonderful. What else is he going to say, it sucks?

eta

RS stated again that Ali is single and with no one.
    RS keeps saying Ali is single, but did he say she chooses no one? Did he say there is no F1 at the FRC?

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3971015;
    In the preview at the end of the show last week, they showed the order of the HTD to be Kirk, Roberto, Chris & Frank. I haven't read the TV guide show description yet, but it has been posted that the order is Roberto, Chris, Kirk and Frank. That might be the actual order of the dates in real time, because we know Roberto & Chris' dates were first and second when filmed.

I don't think there is a particular order as far as F1 to F4 in regards to the HTDs. Last season, it was Gia F3, Ali F4, Tenley F2 & Vienna F1.
    The actual filming order of the HTDs were Roberto, Chris, Frank, then Kirk.