Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

  1. #4541
    FORT Fogey FanOfUnrealTV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,670

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3970888;
    Or, maybe they want people to think Ty comes back? The antithesis of Jake "denying" Ali a return ticket???
    If they want to shock me, this is a good way to do it!
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

  2. #4542
    FORT Fan laurabadora14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    334

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3970556;
    I just watched the HTD clips, and Chris's just about killed me. He is opening up to her and telling her how he feels. He finally feels relaxed. All this time, hearing how he was happy and doing well, I felt okay about it. But now........*sob*.
    I totally feel the same way...from here on out i'm gonna be mush when it comes to him. He just keeps pouring his heart at her feet. Poor guy...
    Last edited by laurabadora14; 07-08-2010 at 11:39 PM.
    Proud Member Of Team Sean Lowe and Team Chris Lambton

  3. #4543
    Team Choca :) Luvvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,776

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3970338;
    I know Chris is totally relaxed and Ali is, as well, but I would just love to have had the chance to brush her hair before she met Chris' family. It looked so lovely on the other dates!

    I think Kirk's dad is sweet. No my kind of hobby, but he's sweet and kind of nutty to show that to her.
    She really doesn't try to do too much for him does she? That's why I see no problem with Chris being so relaxed, wearing jeans and tennis shoes even the bed hair, because Ali is the same way with him. I think it must be the hometown in common thing that causes her to be a little more casual and herself with Chris. Unfortunately I think it also means that she's not nervous enough to care so much how she looks or what she says, you know what I mean. It could go both ways.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

  4. #4544
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    622

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3970924;
    She really doesn't try to do too much for him does she? That's why I see no problem with Chris being so relaxed, wearing jeans and tennis shoes even the bed hair, because Ali is the same way with him. I think it must be the hometown in common thing that causes her to be a little more casual and herself with Chris. Unfortunately I think it also means that she's not nervous enough to care so much how she looks or what she says, you know what I mean. It could go both ways.
    I understand what you mean. I notice on her date with Roberto she dress sexy and with Chris she wore a jeans and shirt. I remember Meredith doing that too with Ian, sexy for Ian and turtle necks sweaters for the other dates.

  5. #4545
    FORT Fogey northernviewer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    4,894

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3970552;
    It will just prove that she has been acting all along. She told Jake at her hometown that she would accept a proposal from him then and there, yet she can't force herself to even DATE Chris or Roberto? I mean, come on:nono
    I think the way she felt about Jake last year is why she's having problems on her season. I think she really fell for Jake but once she stepped back a bit (we all saw and commented on how the light went out of her eyes on her SF date when he was kind of sticking up for Vienna) and had some time to think, where everything was once again familiar in SF and then on her HTD...I think she realized then that what she felt for Jake wasn't real, that she was getting caught up the frenzy that comes with being on the show. I think this is what's causing her to have doubts for her season. She knows first hand that once you go back to "reality" your feelings change fast, and I think after Justin had a gf and then Frank pulls a worse stunt... she just feels that she needs to step back and is afraid to make any decisions during the show. I think Ali just needs time space to process her feelings

    and yet again I come back to my original "something happens at the ATFR" theory
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

  6. #4546
    FORT Fan laurabadora14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    334

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3970938;
    I think the way she felt about Jake last year is why she's having problems on her season. I think she really fell for Jake but once she stepped back a bit (we all saw and commented on how the light went out of her eyes on her SF date when he was kind of sticking up for Vienna) and had some time to think, where everything was once again familiar in SF and then on her HTD...I think she realized then that what she felt for Jake wasn't real, that she was getting caught up the frenzy that comes with being on the show. I think this is what's causing her to have doubts for her season. She knows first hand that once you go back to "reality" your feelings change fast, and I think after Justin had a gf and then Frank pulls a worse stunt... she just feels that she needs to step back and is afraid to make any decisions during the show. I think Ali just needs time space to process her feelings

    and yet again I come back to my original "something happens at the ATFR" theory
    I'm pretty convinced of this myself...either that or its denial...
    Proud Member Of Team Sean Lowe and Team Chris Lambton

  7. #4547
    Team Choca :) Luvvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,776

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3970935;
    I understand what you mean. I notice on her date with Roberto she dress sexy and with Chris she wore a jeans and shirt. I remember Meredith doing that too with Ian, sexy for Ian and turtle necks sweaters for the other dates.
    Yes, I noticed that, too. I wonder if it's subconscious or if she has a stylist or if she just really wants Roberto to find her sexy so she shows a little more skin. I don't know if she shows more skin with Frank but she does look a little more put together than with Chris, in terms of clothing and hair. It says effort. Sometimes with Chris I think she's just like whatever. Again, that can be good and bad.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

  8. #4548
    FORT Fogey mnmhughes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,961

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3970945;
    Yes, I noticed that, too. I wonder if it's subconscious or if she has a stylist or if she just really wants Roberto to find her sexy so she shows a little more skin. I don't know if she shows more skin with Frank but she does look a little more put together than with Chris, in terms of clothing and hair. It says effort. Sometimes with Chris I think she's just like whatever. Again, that can be good and bad.
    It could just be that she knows Chris is a casual guy. He was even quoted as saying his ideal girl looks good in a hoodie, jeans, and sneakers.

    Also, think of the dates she's had with him - sick, dancing on a rooftop, riding a moped, and next week on the cold beach. None of those are really ideal for good hair conditions or fancy clothes, imo.

  9. #4549
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    All I know that guys like it when a woman calls them sexy over saying their 'husband material' any day.

  10. #4550
    FORT Fogey mnmhughes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,961

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3970960;
    All I know that guys like it when a woman calls them sexy over saying their 'husband material' any day.
    Not all guys. My husband, for one.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.