Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3970518;
    Cupcakes, thanks for the link-- these are great!

Ok, did anyone else think that Chris looked like a giant in that rocker next to a tiny petite Ali?!?! (I love tall guys!! ) I thought their interaction was very nice and comfortable. I also thought it was funny when Ali thought the white car was his family... kinda like she was getting caught being where she wasn't supposed to be! They'd be a GREAT couple.

I REALLY liked the interaction with Ali and Roberto, too! They really looked like they were having fun and like Ali said, she could really imagine doing that with him on a weekend if they were together. They'd also be a GREAT couple.

Kirk and Frank...don't even want to go there!

I am praying that TPTB are trying to pull a fast one on us!! If not, I'm going to be quite upset!
    Agree about her dates with Chris and Roberto, both seemed like pretty natural interactions - the time spent with Kirk's dad in his taxidermy studio reminds me of Jason's interaction with Naomi's mom and the dead bird burial in the backyard - really creepy...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3970556;
    I just watched the HTD clips, and Chris's just about killed me. He is opening up to her and telling her how he feels. He finally feels relaxed. All this time, hearing how he was happy and doing well, I felt okay about it. But now........*sob*.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3970571;
    I know it! I've been pretty even-keeled this whole time, but this short 1:30 clip made me about lose it! He's so sweet.

And I bet the fact that he's so relaxed and comfortable around her is what the show description refers to as the other side she sees in Chris, or something like that.
    I was hoping that referred to her recognizing that they have had a simmering heat -- and it finally boils over.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Ali was on TMZ tonight, taped at the Grove, doing very bad karaoke.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3970582;
    I think that was before she had her ticket to ride the Hollywood rollercoaster in search of fame and fortune. I am not sure any of these guys can compete with that goal. So, in a way, her "work" will win out again.
    Honestly, her hollywood career will run dry since she did not choose someone. The longevity especially as the lead comes when she picks someone.

JMO, had she picked say Chris, I could visualize a reality show for the two of them that would have been hilarious. A continuation of their dating/engagement.

I did read in OK magazine, that something of a reality show was being considered for Ali, sort of a continuation of her life and dating with no mention of any of the men from the show. If someone can find the article and post it, that would be nice. It is the most recent mag of OK.

For me, Ali solo is a no go.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

I watched the video...I don't see Ali living the sedate life on the Cape, Chris however looked quite content. He seems to be far too close to his family to ever leave them.

Kirk...well I know now why he's done!

Frank...the inner Ali is hearing warning bells, but she is refusing to heed them!I think she would've enjoyed life in the big city and followed Frank wherever his writing career took him. She could not take her eyes off of him!

Roberto...yes she's into Roberto, but life in SC...I just don't see it for Ali. Is Roberto going to give up his career at this point for Ali?

The season does not bode well...I really will be surprised if she picks anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3970640;
    Honestly, her hollywood career will run dry since she did not choose someone. The longevity especially as the lead comes when she picks someone.

JMO, had she picked say Chris, I could visualize a reality show for the two of them that would have been hilarious. A continuation of their dating/engagement.

I did read in OK magazine, that something of a reality show was being considered for Ali, sort of a continuation of her life and dating with no mention of any of the men from the show. If someone can find the article and post it, that would be nice. It is the most recent mag of OK.

For me, Ali solo is a no go.
    As long as MF loves her, this will probably happen. He did it with Shayne, and I can definitely see him doing it with Ali. Especially if she moves to LA. And you can bet your bottom dollar Kathryn would be part of it if it happens.

You can also bet that I would SO watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3970692;
    As long as MF loves her, this will probably happen. He did it with Shayne, and I can definitely see him doing it with Ali. Especially if she moves to LA. And you can bet your bottom dollar Kathryn would be part of it if it happens.

Cash, do you find it strange that they would give away the ending during the preview for next week? It's now the first video up on abc site and it ends with Ali saying she is worried that she went through all this only to not find somebody. I just find that strange.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3970692;

I'm not going to lie I would so watch it too, even though it kills me to admit that haha

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3970486;
    I see Ali and Roberto playing in a co-ed softball team together and then dressing up to do some salsa dancing, and then.....

Chris sitting in a rocking chair on the front porch in Dennis or a garbage man in San Francisco.... it wouldn't do it for me and I'm in my 60s.

I think Roberto sets goals and is capable of planning to reach those goals.

Having said that, I will reiterate my remarks from past seasons:

People who participate in this SHOW are in no position to enter into an exclusive relationship once the SHOW is over. They are no longer who they were before. They all now have a public persona as a result of the edit they received. Even if they think they were portrayed unfairly, they sold their souls to the devil or gave them away to be part of this.

They will be flooded with opportunities and offers to stay in the public eye. Suddenly 12,000,000 viewers have seen them with most of their clothes off in a hot tub or in bed with hot guys or girls. They are on tabloid covers with all of their indiscretions plastered across their chests in half-inch type. They don't know if the person they pick has a good credit rating or spends money irresponsibly. They know very little about each other.

If Ali shows a healthy skepticism, she should be commended.
    Its kinda funny Chris L does play on a co-ed softball team I believe there were pictures of that on his FB..