Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

  1. #4491
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    521

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3970408;
    The conversations between Ali and Chris are REAL, not scripted or phoney.

    I love the dog (black Lab) in front of the house, on the lawn. How cute.
    In that one minute clip, Chris seemed 100x more relaxed than he has the whole show. They seemed like an actual, real life couple rather than a made for tv one.

  2. #4492
    FORT Fanatic blasie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    779

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;3970531;
    She is nuts, or just fell more for Roberto, which I am hoping. Seriously, can anyone think of a higher caliber of men that were in the F6 in previous seasons? Chris, Roberto, Kirk and Craig.... such amazing men. If she does indeed choose no one there is going to me a massive backlash against her.
    Each one of them is remarkable for this show.


    Don't drink the KoolAid

    Commit random acts of kindness!

  3. #4493
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    863

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    In the preview it showed Ali meeting Chris at the beach (same coat, shoes etc as his intro on night one) with his dogs....they probably played at the beach, hence the wet hair look in the sneak peek.....in the sneak peek they showed us them on the porch instead of their activity at the beach. In roberto's sneak peek they showed us the baseball instead of the home scene....I can't wait for Monday.....

  4. #4494
    FORT Fogey pattycake92's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,427

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;3970531;
    She is nuts, or just fell more for Roberto, which I am hoping. Seriously, can anyone think of a higher caliber of men that were in the F6 in previous seasons? Chris, Roberto, Kirk and Craig.... such amazing men. If she does indeed choose no one there is going to me a massive backlash against her.
    It will just prove that she has been acting all along. She told Jake at her hometown that she would accept a proposal from him then and there, yet she can't force herself to even DATE Chris or Roberto? I mean, come on:nono

  5. #4495
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,705

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    I just watched the HTD clips, and Chris's just about killed me. He is opening up to her and telling her how he feels. He finally feels relaxed. All this time, hearing how he was happy and doing well, I felt okay about it. But now........*sob*.

  6. #4496
    ~I Believe in Rainbows~ MsDll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,828

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3970552;
    It will just prove that she has been acting all along. She told Jake at her hometown that she would accept a proposal from him then and there, yet she can't force herself to even DATE Chris or Roberto? I mean, come on:nono
    Exactly! Jake over Chris or Roberto??? I don't buy it! :nono

  7. #4497
    TEAM BREMILY ♥ Truelovealways's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,711

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    This was posted on Chris' FB by Kasey I don't really get what it means though LOL
    Kasey Kahl Tell my brothers I said "kick rocks". See everyone soon!!!
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

  8. #4498
    FORT Fogey mnmhughes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,961

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3970556;
    I just watched the HTD clips, and Chris's just about killed me. He is opening up to her and telling her how he feels. He finally feels relaxed. All this time, hearing how he was happy and doing well, I felt okay about it. But now........*sob*.
    I know it! I've been pretty even-keeled this whole time, but this short 1:30 clip made me about lose it! He's so sweet.

    And I bet the fact that he's so relaxed and comfortable around her is what the show description refers to as the other side she sees in Chris, or something like that.

  9. #4499
    ISmellARose GuiltyPleasure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    105

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3970570;
    This was posted on Chris' FB by Kasey I don't really get what it means though LOL
    urban dictionary defines kick rocks as get the heck out of here. like when you see a lonely depressed person kicking rocks as they walk away.
    Carpe diem

  10. #4500
    Lovely Lilly! StanleyCupCanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    1,990

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3970552;
    It will just prove that she has been acting all along. She told Jake at her hometown that she would accept a proposal from him then and there, yet she can't force herself to even DATE Chris or Roberto? I mean, come on:nono
    I think that was before she had her ticket to ride the Hollywood rollercoaster in search of fame and fortune. I am not sure any of these guys can compete with that goal. So, in a way, her "work" will win out again.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.