Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3970408;
    The conversations between Ali and Chris are REAL, not scripted or phoney.

I love the dog (black Lab) in front of the house, on the lawn. How cute.
    In that one minute clip, Chris seemed 100x more relaxed than he has the whole show. They seemed like an actual, real life couple rather than a made for tv one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;3970531;
    She is nuts, or just fell more for Roberto, which I am hoping. Seriously, can anyone think of a higher caliber of men that were in the F6 in previous seasons? Chris, Roberto, Kirk and Craig.... such amazing men. If she does indeed choose no one there is going to me a massive backlash against her.
    Each one of them is remarkable for this show.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

FORT Fogey

In the preview it showed Ali meeting Chris at the beach (same coat, shoes etc as his intro on night one) with his dogs....they probably played at the beach, hence the wet hair look in the sneak peek.....in the sneak peek they showed us them on the porch instead of their activity at the beach. In roberto's sneak peek they showed us the baseball instead of the home scene....I can't wait for Monday.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;3970531;
    She is nuts, or just fell more for Roberto, which I am hoping. Seriously, can anyone think of a higher caliber of men that were in the F6 in previous seasons? Chris, Roberto, Kirk and Craig.... such amazing men. If she does indeed choose no one there is going to me a massive backlash against her.
    It will just prove that she has been acting all along. She told Jake at her hometown that she would accept a proposal from him then and there, yet she can't force herself to even DATE Chris or Roberto? I mean, come on:nono

FORT Fogey

I just watched the HTD clips, and Chris's just about killed me. He is opening up to her and telling her how he feels. He finally feels relaxed. All this time, hearing how he was happy and doing well, I felt okay about it. But now........*sob*.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3970552;
    It will just prove that she has been acting all along. She told Jake at her hometown that she would accept a proposal from him then and there, yet she can't force herself to even DATE Chris or Roberto? I mean, come on:nono
    Exactly! Jake over Chris or Roberto??? I don't buy it! :nono

This was posted on Chris' FB by Kasey I don't really get what it means though LOL
    Kasey Kahl Tell my brothers I said "kick rocks". See everyone soon!!!
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3970556;
    I just watched the HTD clips, and Chris's just about killed me. He is opening up to her and telling her how he feels. He finally feels relaxed. All this time, hearing how he was happy and doing well, I felt okay about it. But now........*sob*.
    I know it! I've been pretty even-keeled this whole time, but this short 1:30 clip made me about lose it! He's so sweet.

And I bet the fact that he's so relaxed and comfortable around her is what the show description refers to as the other side she sees in Chris, or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3970570;
    This was posted on Chris' FB by Kasey I don't really get what it means though LOL
    urban dictionary defines kick rocks as get the heck out of here. like when you see a lonely depressed person kicking rocks as they walk away.
    Carpe diem

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3970552;
    I think that was before she had her ticket to ride the Hollywood rollercoaster in search of fame and fortune. I am not sure any of these guys can compete with that goal. So, in a way, her "work" will win out again.