Page 45 of 958 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595145545 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Ali and a fan yesterday at Bar None

"Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3905927;
    Ali and a fan yesterday at Bar None

Well, she looks happy. Not wearing a ring, but I guess she is not allowed to. Is this in SF like the other pic with the guy. She gave up her apt there. Could she have been back to SF for the day only, maybe to meet with some friends?

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;3905593;
    I found a blog that talks about a guy running into Ali yesterday in San Francisco. Here is the picture. I can't post the link though.

I like what the guy said in his blog about her being a sharp girl with a good sense of humor who can have a conversation with someone who is confused but doesn't make them feel like an idiot. He continues to say that if this season doesn't end with both people being there for the right reasons, I would put that on MF's casting team.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3905932;
    Well, she looks happy. Not wearing a ring, but I guess she is not allowed to. Is this in SF like the other pic with the guy. She gave up her apt there. Could she have been back to SF for the day only, maybe to meet with some friends?

She was in SF because there were a couple of people that spotted Ali at Bar None yesterday.

Bachelorette Ali is at bus stop bar right now in the marina...
    Then someone asked her if she was there with a guy:

no guy! And no ring...haha
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Shelbyd;3905959;
    I like what the guy said in his blog about her being a sharp girl with a good sense of humor who can have a conversation with someone who is confused but doesn't make them feel like an idiot. He continues to say that if this season doesn't end with both people being there for the right reasons, I would put that on MF's casting team.
    I also meant to add that it looks like she is quite possibly wearing the same necklace that she wore in the jumping picture that was taken in Chiado I tried to save the picture so I could enlarge it but there's something wrong with my computer and it won't let me do it.

This one?

This is one of the Etsy ones... I think she wears of total of 3...

The one in the bar pic looks like the "swarovski no color"

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3905991;

This one?
    LOL. Finally found what that was. At first, I thought it was an earring but it looked so low and there wasn't another one on the other side to correspond to it. But it definitely is the necklace that the said company has given her.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3905991;

This one?

This is one of the Etsy ones... I think she wears of total of 3...

The one in the bar pic looks like the "swarovski no color"

Not the picture of her and the girl in the bar. This one: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_acHfAjXEc3...0/IMG_1233.JPG It had a gold tone to it so I thought it was the same as the jumping picture from Chiado but like I said, I couldn't enlarge the pic of her and the guy so I couln't really tell. I do know that the one from Chiado had a rose stamp on it.

You guys who post sc might watch DWTS tonight. If they do what they did for Jillian's season, they did a long preview of the new season of The Bachelorette and there were lots of sc.

I looked back today to see when they did that for Jill's season, and it was the week before the premiere, which is tonight. Last time they did it in the middle of the show and Tom Bergeron announced it and then they showed it. It is lots more than a commercial and more like the highlights at the end of the premiere episode.

I don't know how to post sc, so I would appreciate some of you taping and posting them here for all of us. Thanks

I have no info that they are going to show Ali's season like they did Jill's, but I am going to be on the lookout tonight. This is the Semi-Finals of DWTS and the 4 couples perform a Ballroom dance and then they perform a Latin dance. Melissa Rycroft & Tony were the first of the 4 to perform and Jill's season was show after Melissa & Tony performed their second dance of the night. Therefore, I'm thinking it will be in the same time frame.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelbyd;3905997;
    Not the picture of her and the girl in the bar. This one: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_acHfAjXEc3...0/IMG_1233.JPG It had a gold tone to it so I thought it was the same as the jumping picture from Chiado but like I said, I couldn't enlarge the pic of her and the guy so I couln't really tell. I do know that the one from Chiado had a rose stamp on it.
    Guess I was correct
    Last edited by Shelbyd; 06-02-2010 at 05:31 PM.