Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

  1. #4471
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066
    Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3970448;
    It's not like they can roll in the wet cold grass like they did in Portugal. They look pretty intimate in the tower. It looks like Chris is going to lay a big one on her. JMO
    So she can't be wrapped up in his arms like she constantly does with Frank and Roberto on those porch seats? I like him too but we need to watch to see how much Ali likes him because if we were doing the choosing, I don't think we'd need RS to spoil the season so much.

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3970454;
    Wow, that's a great explanation!!! And I totally agree.
    It does make sense but Frank isn't getting the F1 edit either. Traditional one, anyway.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-08-2010 at 08:00 PM.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  2. #4472
    FORT Fogey Coco46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,071

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;3970428;
    But it is sad that already out in the media tabloids are stories about Roberto having a girlfriend. And Ali. . photographed with some other dude.

    I am just sick that the whole Chris thing doesn't pan out.


    I am too and I think he will be the most hurt in the end, as he looks so vulnerable in this home video to me, when he finally opens up to Ali.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

  3. #4473
    FORT Fanatic maryhse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    450

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    I do think that Chris is great but I just don't see Ali with him. I have no idea what he, or Roberto, are doing on this show in the first place. That right there makes me want to knock them down a peg or two! lol I could see Ali and Roberto dating and having fun with no lasting romance, they are both young and have a good 5 to 10 years before settling down and having a family. I think Chris is the only one really ready to settle down, but he is a good bit older and is ready for the family life. I just don't see either Ali or Roberto, or Kirk for that matter, at the same place. Sure they are ready for fun and romance, but I really don't see them ready for marriage and a family like Chris. I don't think that makes them crazy or awful human beings, or Chris superior to them, or Ali terrible for not feeling the way Chris does or not appreciating the traits in him that others see. She is only 25, she's too young in this day and age to settle down. She should be having fun and dating different types of guys. I also don't see anything wrong with her being the Bachelorette and not being ready to get engaged. I would have snapped up the chance to do the same thing at her age. It doesn't make her an awful person or that she is leading them on. It makes her a normal young women having fun and living life. That's just my take anyway.

    As for Frank...I left him out on purpose. I think he suffers from Peter Pan syndrome.

  4. #4474
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    184

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3970440;
    It's not like Roberto is exactly a slouch in the Competition For Who Treats Ali Better though.

    Another thing I noticed (I need to cut this out and do some work ) is that she is all over Roberto all the time but with Chris, there's very little physical anything shown to us. Maybe just the clips they decided to release but I thought it was interesting.
    That is because Ali has JV(Jake/Vienna) syndrome. According to ABC's edit of Ali and Roberto it is purely physical. They haven't had 1/10th of the depth that Ali and Chris have had. But because he turns her on..that is all she see's. Unfortunately for Ali, that is going to burn out..quickly.

    Of coarse, JMO..but aside from being cute..Roberto is a dud.

  5. #4475
    FORT Fanatic Bean07's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    661

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3970346;
    Chris has got to be the sweetest most down to earth guy to ever been on this trainwreck of a show. Oh and Ali needs a hair brush girl has a nest growing in her hair
    I totally agree. He is in Ryan territory for me. I think the ratings would be through the roof if he were the next bachelor. They are going to need a feel good story to promote after this thing is over, if RS is correct afterall. Women everywhere are going to be crushed/pissed if she dumps him and Roberto.

  6. #4476
    TEAM BREMILY ♥ Truelovealways's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,711

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    Quote Originally Posted by lisab0105;3970469;
    That is because Ali has JV(Jake/Vienna) syndrome. According to ABC's edit of Ali and Roberto it is purely physical. They haven't had 1/10th of the depth that Ali and Chris have had. But because he turns her on..that is all she see's. Unfortunately for Ali, that is going to burn out..quickly.

    Of coarse, JMO..but aside from being cute..Roberto is a dud.
    exactly I think Roberto is very boring. The only reason why she likes him is because he is out of her league just like the only reason Jill like Kip was because he was out of her league. If Roberto was walking down the street and just so happend to run into Ali I don't think he would give her the time of day jmo
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

  7. #4477
    FORT Fogey ChelsieFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,996
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3970460;
    So she can't be wrapped up in his arms like she constantly does with Frank and Roberto on those porch seats? I like him too but we need to watch to see how much Ali likes him because if we were doing the choosing, I don't think we'd need RS to spoil the season so much.
    I agree. We need to watch through Ali's eyes and not through who are faves are because it can color things.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;3970475;
    Women everywhere are going to be crushed/pissed if she dumps him and Roberto.
    That is the big question this season. I'm really curious to see how they edit the end.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-08-2010 at 08:01 PM.

  8. #4478
    FORT Fanatic blasie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    779

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3970406;
    One thing we finally see (well I've been seeing it, but that's just me, lol) is that Roberto and Ali can clearly have fun together. The baseball part is really cute and Ali says that that is something that they can do in life together. Go to baseball games and have fun together.

    Oh and I disagree with whoever said Ali isn't into Chris. She clearly is, imo.
    I see Ali and Roberto playing in a co-ed softball team together and then dressing up to do some salsa dancing, and then.....

    Chris sitting in a rocking chair on the front porch in Dennis or a garbage man in San Francisco.... it wouldn't do it for me and I'm in my 60s.

    I think Roberto sets goals and is capable of planning to reach those goals.

    Having said that, I will reiterate my remarks from past seasons:

    People who participate in this SHOW are in no position to enter into an exclusive relationship once the SHOW is over. They are no longer who they were before. They all now have a public persona as a result of the edit they received. Even if they think they were portrayed unfairly, they sold their souls to the devil or gave them away to be part of this.

    They will be flooded with opportunities and offers to stay in the public eye. Suddenly 12,000,000 viewers have seen them with most of their clothes off in a hot tub or in bed with hot guys or girls. They are on tabloid covers with all of their indiscretions plastered across their chests in half-inch type. They don't know if the person they pick has a good credit rating or spends money irresponsibly. They know very little about each other.

    If Ali shows a healthy skepticism, she should be commended.


    Don't drink the KoolAid

    Commit random acts of kindness!

  9. #4479
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    847

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    Is that really CL's family house or are they at an Inn Ali's staying?
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-08-2010 at 08:03 PM.

  10. #4480
    TEAM BREMILY ♥ Truelovealways's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,711

    Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3970491;
    I really don't think that's fair. We've been shown that Chris and Ali have fun together and kiss. And we've been shown the Roberto and Ali have fun together and kiss. The question is who she likes the most.

    Also, Chris was being romantic when he said he was going to be a garbageman for Ali. It's not literally, 'I have no skills or ambition so I'll pick up trash while you support us, m'dear.'
    THIS. Plus out of everything Ali is saying in her interviews what she want's in a guy imo it all points to Chris so I am really confused why she doesn't pick him. She said she wants a guy to treat her well-Chris treats her like gold, she said she wants a guy who can make her laugh-out of all the guys left she laughs the most with Chris. The list goes on
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.