Page 44 of 958 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494144544 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

right - but he says that in reference to jake's season - see where I'm confused???
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3905812;
    right - but he says that in reference to jake's season - see where I'm confused???
    OK, after re-reading I get what you're saying now.

I have trouble interpreting CH-speak sometimes.

How about the statement that some of the men were sincere and there for the right reasons, and even some of them gave her trouble (or something like that)?

I wonder if CH sometimes confuses even himself.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3905788;
    I meant to fix that post above - by adding that CH's comments indicate that the ending may be somewhat complicated - as RS has indicated in the past - not this season - yet - OK - did I many any better sense LOL
    yes, thanks - I asked because sometimes I totally misread stuff and wanted to make sure this was not one of those times

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3905810;
    "He promised she will not leave in the middle of the show". That sounds like this season to me. IDK
    C'mon now...Ali - as the lead - leaving in the middle of this show is not an option, so why is Chris promising us that?
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3905828;
    C'mon now...Ali - as the lead - leaving in the middle of this show is not an option, so why is Chris promising us that?
    Due to the most recent history on the bach show LOL

I get the feeling that TPTB/CH's spin this season is to leave everyone in the state of wonder and the unknown - keep in mind that the spin is mostly for the public in general - not necessarily usens
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3905844;
    Due to the most recent history on the bach show LOL

I get the feeling that TPTB/CH's spin this season is to leave everyone in the state of wonder and the unknown - keep in mind that the spin is mostly for the public in general - not necessarily usens
    You mean Ali leaving Jake's season?

Chris had a talk with The Insider I am taking most of it out becasue I think I can't copy the article....but the last couple of lines of the paragraph where he talks about a few of the guys was interesting..

......,"Chris is one of the best stories of the year. He is a super sweet guy. His mom died. He is the oldest of three brothers, and he gave up everything to go take care of his dad and his family when his mom died. He is one of those guys where I think women are going to be, "Are you kidding me? Just how good of a human being is he?" His life was turned upside down. He had a great career going and all that. His career changed because he wanted to go home and take care of his mom and dad. He took on that mantle. Now, it is his turn to have a chance at life and to find love."

What I think is interesting is Chris H didn't say a chance at life and love....
    which is a chance to find both but
    he said a chance at life and to find love ....
    which implies that love has been found .... jmo

thought it was interesting wording

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3905866;
    You mean Ali leaving Jake's season?
    Ali left Jakes season

CH is saying/reassuring folks that she is NOT leaving THIS season - and I bet he said it with a chuckle too LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by krrj;3905870;
    Chris had a talk with The Insider I am taking most of it out becasue I think I can't copy the article....but the last couple of lines of the paragraph where he talks about a few of the guys was interesting..

......,"Chris is one of the best stories of the year. He is a super sweet guy. His mom died. He is the oldest of three brothers, and he gave up everything to go take care of his dad and his family when his mom died. He is one of those guys where I think women are going to be, "Are you kidding me? Just how good of a human being is he?" His life was turned upside down. He had a great career going and all that. His career changed because he wanted to go home and take care of his mom and dad. He took on that mantle. Now, it is his turn to have a chance at life and to find love."

What I think is interesting is Chris H didn't say a chance at life and love....
    which is a chance to find both but
    he said a chance at life and to find love ....
    which implies that love has been found .... jmo

thought it was interesting wording
    This is interesting because this season is as much Chris's then, as it is Ali's. Sounds like we have two leads here. Also, sounds like they are playing matchmaker.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3905884;
    Ali left Jakes season

CH is saying/reassuring folks that she is NOT leaving THIS season - and I bet he said it with a chuckle too LOL
    I agree...he was referring to Ali in the middle of Jake's season. He was reassuring viewers that she would bail again.