Page 43 of 958 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393143543 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

"There is a phenomenal ending," Harrison told Us of the new season. "Whether it's happy or not – I'll say this: Ali had to make a very tough choice at the end, several tough choices, and I think she's satisfied with how it ends and satisfied with her choice."

CH's comment above goes along with RS's comment to DOATS daughter - regarding the ending - uuummmmmmmmmmmmm
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I don't think I can post the link, but CH gave some more detials about this season. Here is a summary of what he said:

- Ali coming out with her vulnerabilities, hoping to find love, and scared about it, and these guys made it a really rocky ride for her
    - There were guys who were incredibly sincere and there for the right reasons, but even some of them gave her trouble in the end. So it was a really rocky ride.
    -For the viewers, if you are fan of the show at all, it’s stunning in how good it was
    - Ali could have one of the best seasons ever.
    -He promises she will not leave in the middle the show.It was something she had to deal with. It took her to hit rock bottom to realize that.
    - Ali was so true and sincere to come back. It was her getting over her vulnerability and the fact that she didn’t feel like she deserves it. It comes from her past, some things she has to deal with that we will see play out this season.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3905731;
    "There is a phenomenal ending," Harrison told Us of the new season. "Whether it's happy or not – I'll say this: Ali had to make a very tough choice at the end, several tough choices, and I think she's satisfied with how it ends and satisfied with her choice."

CH's comment above goes along with RS's comment to DOATS daughter - regarding the ending - uuummmmmmmmmmmmm
    CG I can't find that post again, but when I read Doats comment I thought she was refering to Jason' season, not Ali's season. ???

I'll keep trying to find it and reread.....

Quote Originally Posted by krrj;3905744;
    CG I can't find that post again, but when I read Doats comment I thought she was refering to Jason' season, not Ali's season. ???

I'll keep trying to find it and reread.....
    Yes, Doat's comment was in reference to Jason's season, not this one because what happened at the FRC wasn't the whole story & wasn't the end of the story. Nothing has been mentioned about what was said about this season.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3905770;
    Yes, Doat's comment was in reference to Jason's season, not this one because what happened at the FRC wasn't the whole story & wasn't the end of the story. Nothing has been mentioned about what was said about this season.
    I meant to fix that post above - by adding that CH's comments indicate that the ending may be somewhat complicated - as RS has indicated in the past - not this season - yet - OK - did I many any better sense LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3905788;
    I meant to fix that post above - by adding that CH's comments indicate that the ending may be somewhat complicated - as RS has indicated in the past - not this season - yet - OK - did I many any better sense LOL
    LOL, yes, you manyed better sense. I, of all people, shouldn't mention anyone's typing (bless my heart).

I think CH was alluding to the Frank fiasco. We gotta get hooked & start thinking that Ali & Frank are gonna make it so he can dump us. TPTB & CH have really had to step up & change tactics the last couple of seasons because of the spoilers.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3905799;
    LOL, yes, you manyed better sense. I, of all people, shouldn't mention anyone's typing (bless my heart).

I think CH was alluding to the Frank fiasco. We gotta get hooked & start thinking that Ali & Frank are gonna make it so he can dump us. TPTB & CH have really had to step up & change tactics the last couple of seasons because of the spoilers.
    I think so too. It's gonna be all about Frank until he leaves. CH's comment in Love Me's post above about Ali having to hit bottom and work through it sounds like it's gonna be the Frank & Ali show.

Also, the remark about things from her past was interesting. I wonder how that will play into the storylines.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3905799;

I don't think CH alludes just to the Frank fiasco - as CH states they were HER choices - and Frank leaving was not her choice............
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3905801;
    I think so too. It's gonna be all about Frank until he leaves. CH's comment in Love Me's post above about Ali having to hit bottom and work through it sounds like it's gonna be the Frank & Ali show.
    I thought he said that in reference to the decision to leave Jake after the HTDs
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3905806;
    I thought he said that in reference to the decision to leave Jake after the HTDs
    "He promised she will not leave in the middle of the show". That sounds like this season to me. IDK
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl