Page 42 of 958 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292142542 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by momoftrips;3905603;
    Has this one been posted yet??

"There is a phenomenal ending," Harrison told Us of the new season. "Whether it's happy or not – I'll say this: Ali had to make a very tough choice at the end, several tough choices, and I think she's satisfied with how it ends and satisfied with her choice."

News - Host: "Vulnerable" Bachelorette Ali Fears She Won't "Get Love Back" - Movies, TV & Music - UsMagazine.com
    We've heard the word phenomenal before from those close to people in the know this season. He may be referring to Frank leaving at F3, of course. Saying he "thinks" she is satisfied with her choice says he really doesn't know at this point how the ATFR will play out. Interesting.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3905609;
    Although they did have Jake go out there and say stuff that implied maybe he didn’t pick anyone, and we know it’s CH’s job to start the hype…
    They did the same with Jillian. Jason was the most recent who was allowed to say he was engaged, and that was three seasons ago now.

Quote Originally Posted by momoftrips;3905603;

"There is a phenomenal ending," Harrison told Us of the new season. "Whether it's happy or not – I'll say this: Ali had to make a very tough choice at the end, several tough choices, and I think she's satisfied with how it ends and satisfied with her choice."

News - Host: "Vulnerable" Bachelorette Ali Fears She Won't "Get Love Back" - Movies, TV & Music - UsMagazine.com
    How can you be "satisfied" with a "phenomenal" ending ?!?!?! Those two words hardly compliment each other. CH is paid to talk in circles.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3905616;
    How can you be "satisfied" with a "phenomenal" ending ?!?!?! Those two words hardly compliment each other. CH is paid to talk in circles.
    Of course he is! The truth isn't as enticing. What if she said, "Well, the SECOND to late episode has some drama with a guy leaving, but the last episode... well, there's two great guys left, she'd be happy with either one of them, so either way you'll be happy. He proposes, she's happy, there's no need to watch, really."

Quote Originally Posted by KathnToast;3905615;
    They did the same with Jillian. Jason was the most recent who was allowed to say he was engaged, and that was three seasons ago now.
    I don’t’ recall Jason saying he was engaged, but I do recall him saying over and over and over again that he fell in love with 2 women.

Jill said stuff like “if I chose someone……” but her interviews gave her away – we knew she chose someone. What Jake said was a first – no one had ever said to the media that he didn’t have to choose anyone.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3905622;
    I don’t’ recall Jason saying he was engaged, but I do recall him saying over and over and over again that he fell in love with 2 women.
    If I recall Jason spilled in December that he was engaged. He was as giddy as a school girl. THEN... after everything happened in January his demeanor completely changed in his interviews.

Ali and Chris Harrison May 15th at a press junket for ABC.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3905628;
    If I recall Jason spilled in December that he was engaged. He was as giddy as a school girl. THEN... after everything happened in January his demeanor completely changed in his interviews.
    You & I remember it the same way. Jason told us he was engaged early on, then the story turned to "fell in love with 2 women" after the beginning of January.

It's been the same story every since then. CH talks about the conflict at the end. The lead continually states in interviews that they're happy with their decision, until closer to the end of the show, then Jillian started opening up a bit. I don't remember Jake having a lot of interviews, or maybe I just didn't watch them.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3905649;

Ali and Chris Harrison May 15th at a press junket for ABC.
    Thanks Love_Me! It looks like she is picking out her own outfits again.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;3905659;
    Thanks Love_Me! It looks like she is picking out her own outfits again.
    And doing her own hair...