Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

I have been in and out all season. For anyone paying attention- has Ali used any key phrase that a final guy used? J gave a shout out to V with "cloud 9". People in the past wore an outfit or a thing for the shout out. Does anyone see something?

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3964852;
    I have been in and out all season. For anyone paying attention- has Ali used any key phrase that a final guy used? J gave a shout out to V with "cloud 9". People in the past wore an outfit or a thing for the shout out. Does anyone see something?
    Only thing I can think of is "feeling," Ali says Roberto gives her a great feeling and in some interview she said that she had a feeling and never questioned it to the end.

ETA: Jillian and Ed had "brilliant."
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

LOL It does seem like Chris is apologizing for the fiasco he had to sit through. I'm guessing that he didn't enjoy his 4 hours with Jake & Vienna. Really 4 hours??? What took 4 hours???

I did read somewhere that said it was initially 4 hours, right??
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3964855;
    LOL It does seem like Chris is apologizing for the fiasco he had to sit through. I'm guessing that he didn't enjoy his 4 hours with Jake & Vienna. Really 4 hours??? What took 4 hours???

So we will be able to see the whole full 2 hour show tonight right? Then at 9pm the J&V interview will start?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3964863;
    So we will be able to see the whole full 2 hour show tonight right? Then at 9pm the J&V interview will start?
    No. It's just a small segment at the end. Thank you, universe!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3964853;
    Only thing I can think of is "feeling," Ali says Roberto gives her a great feeling and in some interview she said that she had a feeling and never questioned it to the end.

ETA: Jillian and Ed had "brilliant."
    That might work. We will have to see if she uses it anywhere else in media shout out. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3964855;

It takes a lot of film to produce a small piece.... like 1 hour = 10 minutes or something like that? May be they shot the tit for tat fest with the intention of showing one hour and someone nixed it? At one point CH said they were going to show piece uncut.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3964866;
    No. It's just a small segment at the end. Thank you, universe!
    Ok thanks! Nothing from that interview phases me one bit.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3964819;
    I wish it was first so we could just get it out of the way and move on. We pretty much know she's sad and he's pissed. She's immature and he's angry and controlling. Is there really anything else? lol I think it will be in the last 20-30 minutes with CH giving the backstory and then about 5 with Jake and then about 10 with both.
    I agree. I wish it didn't have to take any time out of the B'ette.

FORT Fanatic

Here are a couple of other things I found from earlier in the Media thread:

KC Says:
    May 27th, 2010 1:44 AM
    Roberto did in fact play baseball and is a first class guy. As a matter of fact Roberto was a pitcher for the North Adams SteepleCats, a colligate baseball team located in North Adams, Ma, the town neighboring Williamstown, where Ali grew up. Go Roberto keep up all the greatness

CLeigh Says:
    May 26th, 2010 8:52 PM
    I know Roberto both personaly, and professionaly...and one thing he is not, is "full of crap." He did in fact play baseball, and is quite good. But, most of all, it's his heart, humor, and personal drive for excelence and adventure that shines brighter than his million dollar smile. It's Ali that better be deserving, cause he is the total package. Go Team Martinez! ;-)

Roberto Martinez - The Hollywood Gossip

On Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show Monday, she was asked if rumors are true that she doesn't choose anyone on the hit ABC show.

"Maybe," the reality star, 25, coyly replied.

"If I happen to find love on the show, would I pick someone in the end? Yes," she went on. "But if I didn't find love on the show, there's absolutely no way that I would pick someone for the sake of picking. I went in with that mindset and it didn't change the entire time."