Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by 59hawaii;3964511;
    Here's my attempt to piece together spoilers as well as sound bites:

1. Chris is F2 (arrives first) and RS says he’s rejected . Chris does not propose because he senses that Ali does not realize she has fallen in love with him (“There’s no way I can propose to Ali unless she’s ready to fall in love with me). This goes along with the spoiler “Chris and Ali may not be together, but not because Ali rejected him.” Ali doesn't have a chance to reject him (although he's F2 and he leaves) because Chris never proposes.

2. Rob is F1 (arrives second). He does not propose because he senses that Ali is torn – not sure if she is torn about Frank or Chris (“I can’t propose to a woman who no matter how I feel doesn’t feel 100% about me” – this sounded spliced to me.) So Ali is single and continues this season's dumping theme. This is RS/Cash spoiler. Maybe the VOs (" ... there must be something wrong with me") and SCs of Ali crying in bed are not over Frank, but of Ali thinking why neither of F2 proposed. (Is this the story that US magazine ran with – making the assumption that since Rob is F1 that they’re engaged?)

3. Ali re-thinks and goes after who she loves – Chris (“I can say whole heartedly that I’m falling in love with him – I really can.”) She does not run away as was shown in the BNL video. Ali has been quoted as saying that if she loved someone, she would go after him (post Jake season & post JV breakup). Chris proposes after Ali comes to him which shows she’s ready to love him (not sure if Chris really proposes, but you know what I mean.) This is the second ending that’s filmed with another camera crew that RS is not aware of. “Some fairy tales you don’t believe, and then they happen.” Joshua Radin’s Brand New Day is cued. RS also said that Ali does not choose Chris at FRC - it's because she chooses Chris after the FRC.
    I should have read ahead 59hawaii. You tied it together before I did. Sorry!
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3964586;
    Me, too, nescrunch. Which worries me, because I always fail to see the "story they told" till I'm looking at it in hindsight. With these interview quotes, with the PIs, with Chris's blog, with Ali's blog, with the introductory clips at episode 1... they all scream Chris to me.

The only way I can see it all tying in with a "phenomenal" "never before seen" ending and tying in with all the misinformation, is if Ali is so shaken by Frank's betrayal she feels no confidence in her decision to choose CL and tells both CL and Roberto that she's sorry, but she has to get her head straight before she can go on, and doesn't want to lead either on in case she can't get her head straight. This is where I see it all tie together with CL's "Jake's a moron" stuff. He would go back for her. THere would be no TRUE rejection at F1/2.

I'm NOT saying this will happen. I'm NOT saying "oh, this is my fantasy and what I'll be watching for" (because I've been kicked in the teeth far too many times by Fleiss to do that to myself again), but it is the ONLY way I see EVERYTHING coming together.
    That seems like a very likely scenario. I also keep going back to that Jimmy Kimmel interview (she was on webcam) where he says he wishes it was live so he could give her advice and she says maybe he could come to the MTA and AFTR because she could use his advice. Do you think that meant anything? If you follow your scenario, maybe she has a decision to make AFTR?

Quote Originally Posted by nescrunch;3964597;
    That seems like a very likely scenario. I also keep going back to that Jimmy Kimmel interview (she was on webcam) where he says he wishes it was live so he could give her advice and she says maybe he could come to the MTA and AFTR because she could use his advice. Do you think that meant anything? If you follow your scenario, maybe she has a decision to make AFTR?
    No, I really don't, but that's just a guess. I think it's all tied up and finalized, and will only be the "here's how we got here" at the ATFR, no matter if she's with CL, RM or no one. I think it all resolved while still in Tahiti. I'll be very upset if they don't do a LOT of explaining at the ATFR.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3964575;
    I'm one of Chris' biggest fans and I don't want her to pick him I would much rather him be the next bachelor so we can see a whole show of him . I don't even care if a "love story" happens I just want to see more of him
    I'm down....

FORT Fanatic

Since this is the Media thread, I'm going to re-post something I posted over on the Spoilers thread.

There's one pre-season preview where the last three SCs are of Chris on their last dates. Can someone confirm whether these are all with Chris?

1. Strolling on beach during sunset with Ali wearing white ruffled skirt (LCD in Bora Bora)
    2. Aerial shot of two strolling on white sand beach with blue ocean (FD in Tahiti?)
    3. Chris and Ali kissing with sunset in background (LCD in Bora Bora)

YouTube - Meet the Bachelorette - The Bachelorette[/QUOTE]

I don't think we were positive about #2, since they had thrown a non-TB couple on the beach in New Zealand with Jason's season, but 1 and 3 are correct.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by 59hawaii;3964603;
    Since this is the Media thread, I'm going to re-post something I posted over on the Spoilers thread.

There's one pre-season preview where the last three SCs are of Chris on their last dates. Can someone confirm whether these are all with Chris?

1. Strolling on beach during sunset with Ali wearing white ruffled skirt (LCD in Bora Bora)
    2. Aerial shot of two strolling on white sand beach with blue ocean (FD in Tahiti?)
    3. Chris and Ali kissing with sunset in background (LCD in Bora Bora)

YouTube - Meet the Bachelorette - The Bachelorette
    [/QUOTE]

Looks to me like the girl in #2 has brown hair.

Quote Originally Posted by dixiechick80;3964490;
    One of the things that I did not include in the list but was just thinking about was something from Jay's (the attorney who was ousted the first night) exit interview. He indicated that he noticed Ali's interest in Chris right away - paraphrasing here but something along the lines of Chris being really funny and that Ali seemed very interested in him. So as much as the story line is about their relationship developing slowly (as if that is a bad thing) . . . which makes me think of that quote from Ali about (again paraphrasing) how historically she has tended to make decisions quickly but that she has learned (through this experience) not to do that as much - makes it sound that she has learned that slow is a good thing?
    Craig whom she just let go also said in an interview he told Ali when leaving that he would be in her wedding if she marries Chris.
    "Shakespeare In Love"

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3964620;
    Craig whom she just let go also said in an interview he told Ali when leaving that he would be in her wedding if she marries Chris.
    Didn't he said he'd be in the wedding if she married Chris or Frank?
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3964580;
    But those blogs are written as each episode airs (or they are supposed to look like it anyway) so the fact that she used present tense makes sense. And that also goes for what she said about "maybe next time" to Chris when referring to flip cup. When she said those in the blog, they were meant to be in the present tense, the night after that episode. Does that make sense?
    Makes a lot of sense, but I originally brought the quote over in response to Beagle's post on how Roberto treat's her, not about it being in present tense.
    TEAM ALBERT-O!!!!!

"The one who loves the least, controls the relationship"-R.A.