Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3958050;
    Yes, there is. I caught about the last 5 seconds as I came back into the room. All I saw was Roberto saying "I always want to be your Prince" and Frank saying "there's something I need to talk to Ali about". I wish I had seen all of it.
    That is the one I saw and it also showed a little of Kirk and Ali's 1-1 date and her at the RC in the dress I posted in the screencap thread.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3958100;
    That is the one I saw and it also showed a little of Kirk and Ali's 1-1 date and her at the RC in the dress I posted in the screencap thread.
    Are you able to cap it yet Love_Me?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3958100;
    Thanks Love Me! I didn't know if I missed 15 seconds or 2 minutes. I have a knack for getting up and leaving the room every time a commercial comes on!
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3958103;
    Are you able to cap it yet Love_Me?
    I keep re-freshing my page every five seconds hoping someone will upload it because I have my screencap tool ready to go to make some and post them here.

I really need to buy Tivo or DVR

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3958120;
    Can't wait to see them!! Did Roberto yell it up to her, or were they together talking when he said it? (The Prince comment)
    I hope I get this right. He was sitting close to her and in a really good mood smiling. I believe it was nightime and they were sitting outside the Castle with a little light on them. He looks at her and says " I am your Prince" and he gets up to move closer to her. It was really quick , but you could tell he was in the moment.

Could Ali Fedotowsky and Jake Pavelka Rekindle a Romance?

It was a heart-wrenching moment on The Bachelor when a sobbing Ali Fedotowsky walked away from Jake Pavelka to return to her job at Facebook.

Many fans felt Fedowtowsky, who has since moved on to star on this season of The Bachelorette, was a perfect match for the Dallas pilot, who recently split from fiancée Vienna Girardi.

Now that Pavelka is a bachelor again, is Fedotowsky hopeful they might rekindle their romance?

While Fedotowsky, 25, thinks it’s sweet that people liked her and Jake as a couple, she tells PEOPLE, “That’s not going to happen. I hate to put a damper on everyone’s hopes out there, but no.”

But Fedotowsky is happy to continue her friendship with Pavelka. “It’s sad [the split] happened. I hope the media stuff dies down and they can focus on moving forward,” Fedotowsky says. “I want to make sure he has time to heal and go through all of the emotions before I would even consider reaching out as a friend.”

Pavelka and Girardi are hoping for “closure” when they sit down for an interview with Bachelor host Chris Harrison during Monday’s episode of The Bachelorette. –Monica Rizzo

For more on what Ali says about Jake — and Justin “Rated R” Rego — pick up this week’s issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday
    Could Ali Fedotowsky and Jake Pavelka Rekindle a Romance? - PEOPLE TV Watch

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3958146;
    This is interesting. I just tried to find this new guy on FB (I'm bored, give me a break ) and he is now totally unsearchable when he wasn't this morning. Hmm.
    He's still there.
    facebook.com/patrick.hammon

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3958149;
    He's still there.
    Cash, have you heard anything about Patrick?

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3958147;
    Could Ali Fedotowsky and Jake Pavelka Rekindle a Romance?

Could Ali Fedotowsky and Jake Pavelka Rekindle a Romance? - PEOPLE TV Watch
    Thank goodness she at least has enough common sense not to ever consider seeing Jake ever again. After that video of him shoving Vienna around, I really do think he has some abusive tendencies and problems with women.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3958149;
    He's still there.
    All his friends are gone and he is no longer searchable. His FB exists to you only because you had the direct link. If you type in his name in the search, you won't find him when it was possible this morning.

BTW, not that this is a surprise or anything important but his FB is friends with the real Ali FB. She had a cute pic of her and 2 friends as her default.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City