Page 3 of 958 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

I wonder why he's leaving now. You'd think if this was something he'd been thinking about, he would've left the station before he went on the show.
    Potential Bachelor Pad contestant?

Or the next Bachelor?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by fijibeachbum;3895301;
    Or the next Bachelor?
    Oh! I like that statement, particularly since I live in Houston. I would watch that season just because he is from Houston.

You'd think if this was something he'd been thinking about, he would've left the station before he went on the show.
    For all we know he had some vacation time left to use up before he quit. Or he needed an unpaid leave so as not to interrupt insurance coverage. Maybe Mike Fleiss offered him a production job. There could be a hundred different reasons for this. We'll know his plans soon enough.

Ali Fedotowsky is Ready for Summer Love

The weather is getting warmer and we all want that perfect swimsuit to take us through the hot summer months. It’s a good thing Voda Swim is two steps ahead of us.

The new Voda Swim Envy Push Up swimsuit is our best find for this summer. Not only are the swimsuits in the perfect summer shades, they will give any small chested women the needed extra 2 cup sizes!

Ali Fedotowsky, the new “Bachelorette” also known as one of the girls who left “The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love”choosing her career over love, starts off her journey wearing the Voda Swim Envy Push Up swimsuit in the season premiere of the ABC hit show. Don’t forget to tune in on May 24 to see Ali meet her 25 suitors in her perfect suit.
    Ali Fedotowsky is Ready for Summer Love | Très Dope
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

“Bachelorette” Sneak Peek

I just finished watching the first episode of ABC’s “The Bachelorette” (minus the rose ceremony) and while I can’t give away too much, I can say that the producers seemed to have found a perfect group of guys for 25-year-old Ali Fedotowsky - with the exception of a few. Most seem like decent, down to earth fellas. A few seem like major players just looking for some airtime. For regular watchers of the show, who know how their reality show minds now work, the producers clearly are setting up some big betrayal storylines. One of the first things Ali says to Chris Harrison is, “I gave up so much to be here and I’m so scared that someone will let the idea that this is a game to be won get in the way of whether or not they really have feelings for me.” Later, at the cocktail party, all the guys are asked to write down which man they think is not there for the right reasons. Ali then confronts the majority pick. Does anyone really watch this show for the love story anymore? Personally, I love the drama, scandal and betrayal. No wonder I’m single. ABC, May 24th. 8PM ET/PT.
    Dish Of Salt: Thursday TV Dish (Aaron Kelly Talks ‘Idol’ Elimination) | Access Hollywood - Celebrity News, Photos & Videos

YouTube - Bear Sneak - The Bachelorette

Bear Sneak - The Bachelorette

Get a glimpse of bachelor Kyle's life in Colorado.

YouTube - Rated R Sneak - The Bachelorette

Rated R Sneak - The Bachelorette

Ali takes time to get to know a wrestler, known as Rated R.

Love Me; what other information do you have?????

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3895979;
    YouTube - Rated R Sneak - The Bachelorette

Rated R Sneak - The Bachelorette

Ali takes time to get to know a wrestler, known as Rated R.
    I wanna know who that guy at the end of the vid was saying "where I come from you call that rated bad" He is super cute.

And did Ali's dress have like a bunny tail on it?? What is that on her booty?