Page 21 of 958 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121521 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3903414;
    I thought RS said that everyone will end up hating Frank but CH makes it seem like everyone will like him
    I think CH wants people to get into the whole Ali and Frank thing in the hopes that it will make people hate him, like Rozalyn possibly?

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3903412;
    Is there any kind of a pattern as to where the F1 and F2 are standing in the group shot? Is the F1 somewhat hidden or not, I can't remember.
    I don't think so since that group photo is taken at the beginning of the season. I think that they just fall wherever they fall.

Is there any kind of a pattern as to where the F1 and F2 are standing in the group shot? Is the F1 somewhat hidden or not, I can't remember.
    Here is Jake's photo:

Jillian's:

Jason's:
    Last edited by thetinydancer; 05-14-2010 at 08:48 PM.

Roberto is the third person from Alli's left on the fist row and Chris is the fourth person to Ali's left on the back row.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3903417;
    RS said we'll start out liking Frank, and end up hating him. Full circle. One of the media people that pre-viewed the first epi (that Dish of Salt woman, I think) picked Frank as her favorite after the first epi.

How are they going to be able to blindside the viewers? The spoiler is already out there. If the tabloids run with it, their WOW will be a DUD by the time it airs.
    That's just it, the tabliods won't run with it until prob the final 4 when TPTB wants them to. OK Mag, etc are all paid off by the show to basically advertise the show until the final 1 is announced and then they can do their normal hit pieces.

With all the drama going on this season, could they actually going to surprise all of us and show a love story that rises above the drama? Now that would be a first

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3903423;
    Roberto is the third person from Alli's left on the fist row and Chris is the fourth person to Ali's left on the back row.
    I also think the pic is some what done by height. Notice all the really tall guys in the back and the shorter ones in the front. I wonder if Ali has her shoes on or off? In the extended video she and Jon were about the same height and now he looks taller then her. Maybe its his hair

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;3903428;
    I also think the pic is some what done by height. Notice all the really tall guys in the back and the shorter ones in the front. I wonder if Ali has her shoes on or off? In the extended video she and Jon were about the same height and now he looks taller then her. Maybe its his hair
    I'm sure the height of the guys comes into it as well. Thought it was kinda funny that if you look at Jake's pic, that would put Chris about where Vienna is and in Jillian's, it would put Roberto about where ED is. So much for that theory!

Quote Originally Posted by laceygirl;3903384;
    So how can he be the one to watch, (Chris) when we havent got to yet. Roberto is everywhere, on the commercials and on the homepage and apparently the majority of the dates.
    Maybe Chris is the one to watch because she doesn't choose anybody, but he is the last one standing. We are just waiting to get a good look at Chris so we can "watch" him. Roberto & Frank are everywhere.

Ok - sorry folks - this is the best that I could do because the pics are so large..............

WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON