Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3936815;
    Hell NO I would not watch
    In the South that would be, "Hayll no, I won't watch!"

Actually although I am not sure where they would get the men, I do think it would probably be pretty funny myself.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3936819;
    They cannot truly be serious! I am left speechless...
    According to ABC and TLC it's just a rumor...not sure if I can post links here but if you look at eonline dot com and scroll down you'll find an article that explains that it is just an untrue rumor.

Thank God.

"Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I dunno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make." The Office

this seals the deal for me chris l is F1. This is what Ali thinks now and this happend during her fave date

Chris brought me chicken noodle soup when he came to my house, and we both determined that it really must have healing properties because I actually started to feel better. In retrospect, I actually think it was him that made me feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3936849;
    this seals the deal for me chris l is F1. This is what Ali thinks now and this happend during her fave date
    he would have made me feel better too
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

I feel so bad for Chris N in the preview.....that would be me, frozen, scared, intimidated....done.

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3936849;
    Her blog is really handing out the clues (at least I hope so). Here's another: Notice present tense.

Back to what’s important … Chris.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer;3936858;
    I feel so bad for Chris N in the preview.....that would be me, frozen, scared, intimidated....done.
    Why did the doofus try to memorize the poem? I mean, as though there wasn't already enough pressure on him. This was the first time he exercised his vocal cords in 5 episodes.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer;3936858;
    I am wondering how much they edited around it to make it look much worse than it was. For instance, were her looks during the time he was speaking, or another time . . . Things that make you go HMMMM.

Could someone please point me to the ET interview Ali did right after the tightrope event?

I keep remembering things from the rags that I forgot to mention. I don't remember which one this is from but one of the rags reports that Ali's been asked to be part of the next DWTS cast and hasn't decided yet whether she'll do it while Vienna may also be on it. The angle would be another competition between them. I don't know how credible it is and I thought I'd read that Vienna tweeted asking for support to get her on DWTS so I don't know. But the article claims Vienna's DWTS dance with Jake was an audition. It wouldn't surprise me if it happened. ABC is all about cross promotion.