Page 19 of 958 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969119519 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

I dont know, Roberto already seems too perfect, to me. jmo

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3903385;
    Well now this confuses me! I was totally convinced it was Chris, but having him on the 5 to watch throws me off!
    It could be because Chris has an interesting story or "phenomenal" story as they put it. IDK just a thought

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3903386;
    but from everything we have heard they are both good guys. I guess all the guys in the house loved Roberto and CH mentioned Shayne as one to watch. Maybe it is the first time that both the f2 are "good guys"
    That would be a nice change!

They're probably calling Chris the good guy because of taking care of his mom, not necessarily anything to do with Ali. And, y'all are right, the fact that Chris is relatively hidden in what we've seen so far, and Roberto is all over the place, maybe this means nothing.

Still anybody's ballgame.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by laceygirl;3903384;
    So how can he be the one to watch, (Chris) when we havent got to yet. Roberto is everywhere, on the commercials and on the homepage and apparently the majority of the dates.
    Chris always mentions 5 guys to watch every season before we see the premiere. It's his way of saying that these guys go far and possibly provide some drama. Wes was on it. lol

I am having some issues with my scanner so I will write what CH said about his Top 5 to watch:

The title reads: The Bachelotette's Hottest Guys Ever

The Weatherman, Jonathan, 30, Houston:

They quickly just started calling Jonathan the weather man. Just like in every city you either love or hate yours. Like most weathermmen he is only right about 20% of the time. The viewers will have love-hate relationship with him.

The Good Guy,Chris L., 33, Cap Cod Mass. :

Chris from from Cap Cod has a phenomenal story. Chris says, His mom was sick and he droped everything to take care of her and the rest of the family. The Bachelorette marks the first time this guy was able to get back out there and take care of himself.

The Hearthrob Frank,31, Geneva Ill.

Ali is immediately attracted to Frank. He gets the first date. They have a big Hollywood date the first episode. She starts falling for him right away. The audience will soon realize that he is going to be apart of Ali final 4.

The Wrestler,26,Toronto

He is a really confident guy. He really made a terrible first impression on the guys. He cares about what Ali thinks olny. He defindaly stirs things up and is responsible for an event this season we have never had to deal with before.

The Villian, Craig M., 34, Sarnia Ontario

If you had to put the villian tag on any one this season it would be Craig. He is self-declared ladies man and vows to leave his womanizing ways behind for Ali. He loves to cause trouble and does not mind the negative attention at all.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fogey

That's weird. Craig M. leaves in the 2nd episode. How much stuff can he stir up in 2 episodes?

And why would they go ahead and tell everybody that Frank is in the F4?
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

You know this show is setting something up by letting people know off the bat that something happens with Frank with saying he's in the final 4.

This makes me think her breakdown is not going to be good. I hope she doesn't beg him to stay...I'd rather he just left her a note!

I'm surprised he gives away that Frank is part of the F4. Has he ever done that before?

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3903401;
    I'm surprised he gives away that Frank is part of the F4. Has he ever done that before?
    I don't think so, that's a first as well. Maybe this is the season of firsts.

Frank the "heartthrob" . and CH actually said that he will be in the f4 ??
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily