Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3927753;
    This whole thing sounds like Chris' date will be almost non-existent, and it will be all about wierdo Casey DRAMA.
    We, viewers will NOT be happy.
    She was glowing talking about this date, it was still by far her best dream date. And I dont think it was all the entertainment...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3927807;
    DeAnna's tweet
    LOL - what brought that on?

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3927822;
    LOL - what brought that on?
    because she did an interview with Us saying that she doesnt think Ali has picked anyone yet because she usually has heard by now who the lead picks. She also says she knows Chris and Roberto are f2 and she thinks Ali will pick Roberto because Ali looks at Roberto the same way she looked at Graham .
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3927827;
    because she did an interview with Us saying that she doesnt think Ali has picked anyone yet because she usually has heard by now who the lead picks. She also says she knows Chris and Roberto are f2 and she thinks Ali will pick Roberto because Ali looks at Roberto the same way she looked at Graham .
    How would she know that if she didn't read spoilers?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3927827;
    So, according to her tweet she doesn't know any spoilers, but she knows who the F2 are? That doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3927831;
    So, according to her tweet she doesn't know any spoilers, but she knows who the F2 are? That doesn't make sense.
    I know I don't buy it I believe she read RS and the reason she doesn't know who Ali picks is because RS hasnt spilled who she picks yet JMO
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

I looked at medianet and I don't see any photos yet of Ali and Chris' 1-1 date. When I do then I will post them. I know she got sick so maybe they had time to be alone away from the cameras and talk.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

TV Ratings for The Bachelorette 6

Episode 3:
    7.89 million viewers and 2.5/8 in adults 18-49.

Comparison to The Bachelorette 6 episode 2:
    7.98 million viewers and 2.4/7 in adults 18-49.

Comparison to The Bachelorette 6 Premiere:
    9.08 million viewers and 2.2/6 in adults 18-49.

Comparison to The Bachelorette 5 (Jillian) episode 3:
    6.34 million viewers and 2.1/6 in adults 18-49.

Comparison to The Bachelorette 4 (MeAnna) episode 3:
    6.45 million viewers and 2.1/6 in adults.

Comparison to The Bachelor 14 (Jake) episode 3:
    10.63 million viewers and 3.9/9 in adults 18-49.

Comparison to The Bachelor 13 (Jasson) episode 3:
    9.9 million viewers and 3.5/9 in adults 18-49.

Comparison to The Bachelor 12 (Matt) episode 3:
    8.8 million viewers and 2.9/7 in adults 18-49.

Comparison to The Bachelor 11 (Br@d) episode 3:
    9.92 million viewers and 3.3/8 in adults 18-49.

Comparison to The Bachelor 10 (Andy) episode 3:
    9.26 million viewers and 3.5/9 in adults 18-49.

Comparison to The Bachelor 9 (Lorenzo) episode 3:
    9.85 million viewers and 3.7/9 in adults 18-49.
    This is not a typo. It was because of the T'Erica hype.

The Bachelorette gained each half-hour peaking at 8.56 million viewers and 2.9/8 in the demo in the last half-hour. That's the best ending ratings so far. Although The Bachelorette has dropped slightly in viewers, it has steadily gained in the demo. Usually the group dating episodes are the lowest rated.

CBS was in repeats, yet narrowly had the most viewers on the night. ABC was second, winning in the demo. NBC premiered Last Comic Standing to weak ratings, followed by the even weaker premiere of Persons Unknown. Fox did better with Lie To Me amd then dropped with The Good Guys. True Beauty, following The Bachelorette, dropped by nearly four million. That show is doomed. Were it not for that big drop in viewers at 10 p.m. , ABC would have won the night in viewers too.

Ali's episode 3 did about a million and a half viewers better than Jillian's and MeAnna's.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Jesse posted his new Bachelorette blog at his website (jessecsincsak dot com). It has some behind the scenes info, but nothing juicy. He claims Ali's house is over 5 miles away but Harrison says 1 mile, and a sleuther drove the distance and reports it's 1.8 miles. I'm gonna trust the woman who checked a car odometer. He also claims to be unspoiled and he thinks Chris and Roberto will go far. No, really?

He lays into Justin some, tells him it was a bad decision to let the producers produce him, regarding the secret house visit. He says the producers are only there until the show is over but the guys are there for a lifetime. I think that's an interesting comment coming from him. Anyway... I'm looking forward to what he says about Justin and his girlfriends.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 06-08-2010 at 06:50 PM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3927650;
    With what we're seeing, and knowing the upcoming dates, it makes me wonder why Chris L. is even still there! If I didn't know better I would not believe he gets to the F2.
    I was just thinking that too. Apparently if your name is Chris (L. or N) they don't show you much. Maybe it's some Freudian thing related to Chris Harrison. It's a good thing we are "spoiled" or I'd be tempted to say it's the Roberto show and why bother? I like him but if they had 7 shows left and highlighted Roberto so fabulously so far, you would think why watch? - I can see the ending. So ABC is probably better off that the show is spoiled!