Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3927653;
    I believe this is Ali too. If you had a chance to meet your favorite singer live and actually get to converse with him, you wouldn't care who was with you.

As for Chris's date, it completely sucks. I'm wondering how the heck he makes it to the F2. Perhaps he was suppose to be F3 and it was suppose to be Frank vs. Roberto.
    You took the thought right out of my mind. Don't get me wrong, I like CL and see a lot of potential in him, but I think Ali is more into Frank and Roberto(at this point in time and I see more of a friendship edit with CL). I think her intention might have been to eliminated him on the FD but with Frank's leaving, the whole plan went out the window.
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3927665;
    Chris's date may be more of the down to earth and real dates that we will see in many ways - a bit more real of a situation - Ali ill could just mean a headache due to being totally exhausted - so they change things up - Chris arrives with flowers and soup - a real nurturing guy that he is - shows Ali alot about his character for sure - and that she is looking for as well. Chris is not a fancy dancy kinda guy - he is a cape cod casual kinda guy - which in many respects Ali is as well. She may be testing him to see where his compassion really lies............. not a bad date at all - seeing what they do end up doing - favorite meal - uuummmmmm ?LOBSTA????? :grin
    And Oysters

FORT Newbie

Chris's date may be more of the down to earth and real dates that we will see in many ways - a bit more real of a situation - Ali ill could just mean a headache due to being totally exhausted - so they change things up - Chris arrives with flowers and soup - a real nurturing guy that he is - shows Ali alot about his character for sure - and that she is looking for as well. Chris is not a fancy dancy kinda guy - he is a cape cod casual kinda guy - which in many respects Ali is as well. She may be testing him to see where his compassion really lies............. not a bad date at all - seeing what they do end up doing - favorite meal - uuummmmmm ?LOBSTA????? :grin
    Exactly Capegal. I really don't think the date will be a bad one at all. It'll probably be one of the more "real" dates. Did I just say real about this show?

I don't think we can really know what Ali is feeling toward Chris yet until we see there 1:! date I dont see the "friend" edit at all
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fogey

LOL. I heard how they uummmmed together when they said LOBSTA

But we waited for 3 weeks for them to show us something. The producers hid the video shoot from us. They show us 30 second conversations. Gee, I hope they spend more quality time together.
    Personally, I don't want to see Casey and other drama.

I thought the Hunter date was painfully long. I left the room and didn't even watch half of it as soon as he said he'd be happy to be a househusband...mwhahaaaaaaaaaa . Just NOT my type of a man.

WHO wants to watch PAINT DRY for most of the season?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3927680;
    Exactly Capegal. I really don't think the date will be a bad one at all. It'll probably be one of the more "real" dates. Did I just say real about this show?
    This date will most likely be the one where they can just be themselves - when one sees the good / bad / and ugly as well - when someone doesn't feel good - they usually don't look good either - so you see the real person - and I do think it will show Ali that he definitely has her back thru the same as well
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Yep....the whole Ali sick & Chris L reeks of a set up......just like Jason having to cancel the original date with Melissa. Lucky for Ali that Chris had just whipped up a batch of his magic soup that instantly makes her better & able to get up on a rooftop & sing & dance. Too bad Chris didn't get a full date, I was looking forward to next week, but he just gets Ali sick, on top of a roof listening to loud music. I hope they at least had some quiet time to talk.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

So Roberto gets the thrill date and CL gets to go back to her room

Vienna did both
    Ed did both
    Melissa went to Jason's boathouse (I know, I know it was not really his)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3927683;
    I don't think we can really know what Ali is feeling toward Chris yet until we see there 1:! date I dont see the "friend" edit at all
    I don't see a 'friend' edit, but I would rather see Chris than the boring and/or awkward ones.