Page 15 of 958 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115515 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

ETCanada: Bachelorette Ali gives us a preview tonight of the new season + meet the 3 CDN's vying for her heart.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3902369;
    ETCanada: Bachelorette Ali gives us a preview tonight of the new season + meet the 3 CDN's vying for her heart.
    That is going to be a treat. Let us know what happens if you happen to catch it. I wonder how long it will take Justin to break into his "wrestler" voice.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Chris L made the front page of the local regional newspaper today - nice article..........HEY HEY....... FRONT PAGE OF THE LOCAL REGIONAL NEWSPAPER TODAY :grin

WIth a pic .............................. ....... here are some quips from the article

Move over, Siobhan Magnus. Cape Cod has a new reality TV star.

....... track athlete at Providence College, where he was named to the Big East Conference 1998-99 Academic All-Star team, Lambton, 33, is listed on "The Bachelorette" website as a landscaper in Dennis.

.......Lambton was a public school teacher in New York City. He taught math and coached the school's basketball team. A Teacher NYC Web page called "Meet A Teacher" quotes Lambton as saying his coaching duties took place at a school "where most of the kids use sports as a way to get their minds off what's going on around them."

........Despite the fact the school didn't have a gym, it won a league championship, Lambton said. "Seeing the joy on these kids' faces when that final buzzer went off isn't just one of my most rewarding teaching experiences, it's one of my most rewarding life experiences," he said.

.........If that makes Lambton sound like a nice guy, that's because he is, said his sister-in-law Meaghan Hempel, who is also a graduate of D-Y High and is married to his brother, Mark. "He's a sweetheart. He loves his family," she said. "A girl would be lucky to have him." Having Chris participate in "The Bachelorette" was exciting for the family, but it was also hard because they couldn't talk to him during the filming, Hempel said.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

awww. Hes a keeper for sure. And obviously love children and sports. And we already know how much he loves his family.

FORT Fogey

Thanks for the article, Capegal.

As someone whose family is full of athletes and coaches, I love his statement about his team winning the league championship. THAT is why you coach sports.

It's gonna take a lot to tarnish this guy's image for me. I hope he's not a total doofus to shy Chris, or anybody else.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Great Find Capegal. Here is the article online:

D-Y High grad: Cape's next reality star?

Move over, Siobhan Magnus. Cape Cod has a new reality TV star.

Dennis-Yarmouth Regional High School graduate Christopher "Chris" Lambton is one of the 25 bachelors vying for the hand of Ali Fedotowsky on ABC's "The Bachelorette" airing later this month.

A track athlete at Providence College, where he was named to the Big East Conference 1998-99 Academic All-Star team, Lambton, 33, is listed on "The Bachelorette" website as a landscaper in Dennis.

Before coming home to the Cape to help care for his ailing mother, Marjorie Lambton, who died in 2008, Lambton was a public school teacher in New York City. He taught math and coached the school's basketball team.

A Teach NYC Web page called "Meet A Teacher" quotes Lambton as saying his coaching duties took place at a school "where most of the kids use sports as a way to get their minds off what's going on around them."

Despite the fact the school didn't have a gym, it won a league championship, Lambton said. "Seeing the joy on these kids' faces when that final buzzer went off isn't just one of my most rewarding teaching experiences, it's one of my most rewarding life experiences," he said.

If that makes Lambton sound like a nice guy, that's because he is, said his sister-in-law Meaghan Hempel, who is also a graduate of D-Y High and is married to his brother, Mark.

"He's a sweetheart. He loves his family," she said. "A girl would be lucky to have him."

Lambton works with his father, J. Edward Lambton, and has one other brother, Erik, in addition to Mark.

Having Chris participate in "The Bachelorette" was exciting for the family, but it was also hard because they couldn't talk to him during the filming, Hempel said.

The first episode in the sixth season of "The Bachelorette" airs at 9 p.m. May 24.

Fedotowsky, the bachelorette, is a resident of San Francisco but also has Massachusetts roots, having grown up in Williamstown and graduated from Clark University in Worcester.

Fedotowsky is already a veteran of reality TV, having participated in the last season of "The Bachelor."

She made waves for criticizing fellow contestant Vienna Giraldi, who eventually won the favor of bachelor Jake Pavelka, and for leaving the show to resume her job as an advertising account executive at Facebook.

This time around, the ABC Bachelorette website insists, the 25-year-old Fedotowsky is serious about finding love.

To find out if it's Cape Cod's newest sweetheart, stay tuned
    D-Y High grad: Cape's next reality star? | CapeCodOnline.com

Has CH done his '5 to watch' thing yet? Does anybody know what magazine it would be in?

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3903163;
    Has CH done his '5 to watch' thing yet? Does anybody know what magazine it would be in?
    Maybe OK magazine
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3903163;
    I think it is Entertainment Weekly and I did not see it in this weeks issue. I will be on the look out.

In the past - OK Magazine has had the big pre-season article about the new show - and it has included the ''5 to watch'' - unless they have changed mags - then I don't recall what it would be.........
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON