Page 13 of 958 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113513 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3901672;
    Compared to the ex bf, Frank is super Ali's type. As is Chris.
    Chris lives in Mass. which is Ali's home state. However, Ali left Mass. when she went out on her own. The question might become: does Ali want to live in Mass?
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3901685;
    Chris lives in Mass. which is Ali's home state. However, Ali left Mass. when she went out on her own. The question might become: does Ali want to live in Mass?
    That is a great question. I know that my DB liked the fact that I could take her to new places and away from her family. What does Ali want??
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

There's an extended preview video up on tv grapevine. It starts with an interview with Ali. I haven't made it through the whole yet because it takes some time to load.

ETA: It includes her greeting the guys as well.
    Last edited by umngirl; 05-12-2010 at 11:51 PM.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3901394;
    After watching the first episode, I like Frank, the aspiring screenwriter for her. He quit his job in mergers and acquisitions in Chicago to pursue his dreams. Plus, when he was told that Ali was going to be “The Bachelorette” he screamed like a schoolgirl

Granted chemistry between the sexes can be mysterious, but I simply don't see the attraction between Ali and Frank -[B] his look, his unpredictability, jumping up through the roof of the car, screaming like a schoolgirl?
    [

Oh, I find Frank's nerdy look adorable in an odd sort of way, , and his personality intrigues me.

I can see how Ali would be drawn to him. On the other hand I find Chris L. a little bland looking, I have to wait and see how he comes off on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;3901693;
    There's an extended preview video up on tv grapevine. It starts with an interview with Ali. I haven't made it through the whole yet because it takes some time to load.

ETA: It includes her greeting the guys as well.
    The extended preview is great! Most of the guys look sooooo much better than their bio pics. Almost everyone is shown greeting Ali, including all of the F4. Kirk, Frank and Roberto get quite a bit of additional camera time, but Chris is only shown briefly getting out of the limo and meeting Ali (hidden F1???). Roberto is adorable (sorry Latin lovers, no accent, but he does say something to Ali in Spanish), Kirk and Kasey seem like the sweet, sentimental ones, and Frank is most certainly "quirky". Its worth the download time to watch it IMO.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Deege111;3901708;
    The extended preview is great! Most of the guys look sooooo much better than their bio pics. Almost everyone is shown greeting Ali, including all of the F4. Kirk, Frank and Roberto get quite a bit of additional camera time, but Chris is only shown briefly getting out of the limo and meeting Ali (hidden F1???). Roberto is adorable (sorry Latin lovers, no accent, but he does say something to Ali in Spanish), Kirk and Kasey seem like the sweet, sentimental ones, and Frank is most certainly "quirky". Its worth the download time to watch it IMO.
    I agree! Thoroughly enjoyed watching it! Chris has a DEEP voice...I thought he was nice and real. I think Frank has alot of personality...I can see why she kept him. This is going to be an interesting season...even being spoiled, I will enjoy watching the edits and how the story lines play out.

Help me! I can't find it. When I click on the video it's just the same 3 commercials we have already seen! I am so sick of Shooter...what a tool!

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;3901714;
    Help me! I can't find it. When I click on the video it's just the same 3 commercials we have already seen! I am so sick of Shooter...what a tool!
    That is all can find too! I need help.

Go to tvgrapevine
    Click on the videos link
    The video is titled Bachelorette Extend Preview

Thanks to all who helped me find it!