Page 12 of 958 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112512 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3901314;
    SS, I think you're right, it's just pulled back. But it does give a little glimpse of how Ali would look in a bob though--- cute, cute, cute!!
    This makes me wonder when the interview of Ali was done. It looks as if she has a new hairdo. I know she had a makeover in epi 4, which will air when the InStyle photo shoot comes out. Could she have gotten this new hairdo then? Which means her hair will be shorter for the rest of the show? And has this interview on ET been done when she came back from Tahiti which means she has found her husband? She looks cute with the hairdo but I prefer it just a bit longer. She also seems quite happy and confident like she has been proposed to or something.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3901427;
    This makes me wonder when the interview of Ali was done. It looks as if she has a new hairdo. I know she had a makeover in epi 4, which will air when the InStyle photo shoot comes out. Could she have gotten this new hairdo then? Which means her hair will be shorter for the rest of the show? And has this interview on ET been done when she came back from Tahiti which means she has found her husband? She looks cute with the hairdo but I prefer it just a bit longer. She also seems quite happy and confident like she has been proposed to or something.
    Ali's hair is long in the Extra clip. In the long clip you can see she just has it pulled back and in fact she probably has her hair extensions on because her hair looks really long in the back. I don't think it grew that much from Jakes season. It was filmed in LA at the house and she looks really good.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3901427;
    Her hair was pulled back in that video.

Ali will abosolutely see the bio pics. Remember those are what 's on the shelves in the deliberation room.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Kasey Kahl of Clovis vies for ‘The Bachelorette’

Posted at 05:08 PM on Wednesday, May. 12, 2010

By Rick Bentley / The Fresno Bee

Kasey Kahl, a 27-year-old advertising account executive from Clovis, is one of 25 suitors who'll try to win the heart of Ali Fedotowsky in the sixth edition of the ABC series "The Bachelorette."

He has his younger stepsister, Whitney Hill, to thank -- or blame.

"She was the one who applied for me to be on the show. She told me she just thought I was a good guy and should be on it," says Kahl, who described Wednesday, the day ABC announced he was on the show, as a "crazy day."

With the news, his telephone wouldn't stop ringing, and his voicemail was full by midafternoon.

Because he hadn't applied to be on the show, Kahl was skeptical when a woman called in July from the ABC series. He hung up with a "yeah, whatever," thinking it was a prank. When the woman called back, Kahl was convinced it wasn't a joke.

That started a long process of interviews, video tests and photo shoots before he made the final cut. During that process Kahl decided he would approach the show wholeheartedly.

"I've only had two relationships in my whole life, and they ended badly. I have been hurt twice because I chose the wrong woman," Kahl says. "I decided that maybe someone else may have picked out the right woman for me. So I went into the show with an open heart and open mind."

Reality show participants are under strict guidelines about how much they can reveal about their lives to the public. Too much information can result in a lawsuit.

What's known about Kahl is the Clovis High graduate took classes at California State University, Fresno, and Fresno City College. He had a real estate business in Fresno but now lives half the year in Bakersfield and half the year in San Luis Obispo. Although he stays busy selling advertising for several companies, Kahl does manage to find time to be with family and friends.

His parents, Kerri Kahl and Rhonda Hill, still live in Clovis.

"This is exciting, very exciting," says Hill, who's also under a contract that limits what she can say. "I know this is a reality show, but I think he's sincere in his search and has the best of intentions. I think people will see that."

She adds that her son was more interested in baseball than girls when he was younger.

Kahl says he's not a big fan of reality TV but has watched "The Bachelor" and 'The Bachelorette." He got his first glimpse of Fedotowsky, a 25-year-old account manager in online advertising from San Francisco, when she was a contestant on the recent edition of "The Bachelor" with Jake Pavelka.

"She's beautiful and intelligent," Kahl says.

He had fun being on the show -- despite getting into squabbles with a few of his fellow suitors. Sparks fly in the opening episode: One bachelor shares his story of leaving a high-paying job to move to Paris and follow his dream, another offers a scrapbook as a gift and another serenades the Bachelorette.

By the end of the opener, Fedotowsky will eliminate eight of the suitors.

Kahl may or may not come away from the show with a new love, but he's happy with what the show already has given him.

"I really got to learn how to read people and to understand myself more," Kahl says.

He liked the experience so much, Kahl says he would jump at another chance to be in front of the cameras.
    Kasey Kahl of Clovis vies for ‘The Bachelorette.’ - Entertainment - fresnobee.com
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3901394;
    After watching the first episode, I like Frank, the aspiring screenwriter for her. He quit his job in mergers and acquisitions in Chicago to pursue his dreams. Plus, when he was told that Ali was going to be “The Bachelorette” he screamed like a schoolgirl

Granted chemistry between the sexes can be mysterious, but I simply don't see the attraction between Ali and Frank - his look, his unpredictability, jumping up through the roof of the car, screaming like a schoolgirl?
    Most of this board didn't like Vienna's look, but Jake claims to think she's beautiful, so I guess beauty really is in the eye of the beholder. Actually, if you listen to Ali tell what her type is, and if you recall the pic someone posted of her ex-bf way back when, Frank qualifies as Ali's type. Makes me wonder what she ever saw in Jake.

Go figure.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3901394;
    After watching the first episode, I like Frank, the aspiring screenwriter for her. He quit his job in mergers and acquisitions in Chicago to pursue his dreams. Plus, when he was told that Ali was going to be “The Bachelorette” he screamed like a schoolgirl

Granted chemistry between the sexes can be mysterious, but I simply don't see the attraction between Ali and Frank - his look, his unpredictability, jumping up through the roof of the car, screaming like a schoolgirl?
    Bloomers, I think you're starting to feel my apprehension!! Statements like the bolded above don't really inspire much confidence, do they?!?! I just can't see Ali with any of the pictures of guys that I've seen. Could be that after I see them in "real life" I'll change my mind but, just by the photos I've seen, I feel badly for Ali! Where are the Reid, Kiptyn, and Jessie's for this season...?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3901599;
    Most of this board didn't like Vienna's look, but Jake claims to think she's beautiful, so I guess beauty really is in the eye of the beholder. Actually, if you listen to Ali tell what her type is, and if you recall the pic someone posted of her ex-bf way back when, Frank qualifies as Ali's type. Makes me wonder what she ever saw in Jake.

Go figure.
    Compared to the ex bf, Frank is super Ali's type. As is Chris.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3901672;
    There is a saying that "If you keep doing the same thing the same way, you will keep getting the same results."
    If Frank is her type and it hasn't worked in the past, then perhaps she might need to change it? Maybe? Just sayin'....
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3901672;
    Somehow Cash I can't see that in Chris but do in Frank. I need to get to know Chris more to figure that out.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3901681;
    Somehow Cash I can't see that in Chris but do in Frank. I need to get to know Chris more to figure that out.
    Something about Chris just says "husband material" to me. Not a pretty boy, but nice looking, clean cut, earnest. Everything we know about him suggests that his priorities are well-placed. He looks like he could be my neighbor down the street.

I just hope he doesn't turn into Jack the Ripper.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl