Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer;3920654;
    New sneak peek on the mother board..........bring something to fan yourself............
    Wow! That was hard to watch, seeing it so painful for the other guys to watch. I felt bad for them. Cut, Cut, Cut!!!!!!!!
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

WOAH!! Besides the other guys who leave - does Frank really sit there and watch - WHEW......... loved Chris L's eyes looking 'other places' LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3920665;
    WOAH!! Besides the other guys who leave - does Frank really sit there and watch - WHEW......... loved Chris L's eyes looking 'other places' LOL
    I know, he looked so unhappy.....I wonder if his scene hadn't happened yet.

I guess this shows my level of maturity but I watched it between my fingers and I think turned bright red... hehe

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3918716;
    IDK- for some reason I can see Roberto doing TB if asked, but definitely not Chris L. I think Chris L is a one time deal, maybe went on the show just for Ali. The other person I can see doing it would be Kirk. He seems really sentimental and listening to his vo a real gentlemen, and I think women are gonna fall in love with his scrapbook idea. Too bad Ali let him go.
    I'm not saying that Roberto might not do it if asked by TPTB -- just that it's not a given that the F2 is offered it. I think that TPTB will wait and see what the climate is and what kind of "bounce" they can get from it.

Can someone tell me during what interview Ali said the Joshua Radin date was her favorite?

'The Bachelorette' down versus premiere; 'True Beauty' underwhelms

Week two of ABC’s The Bachelorette averaged 7.55 million viewers and posted a 2.4 rating/7 share — down 16 percent and 14 percent, respectively, from its premiere last Monday. The two-hour episode still won the 8-10 p.m. hour in 18-49 and the key female demographics, having aired against repeats on Fox and CBS and the Stanley Cup Finals on NBC.

At 10 p.m., the season premiere of True Beauty earned a 2.1/6 among adults 18-49, down 34 percent from its series premiere last season on Jan. 5 (3.2/8). The show ranked No. 3 in its timeslot among viewers (5.24 million) but still scored wins in the female demos. Overall, ABC was up 1.3 million viewers and 15 percent among adults 18-49 from Memorial Day last year, when it aired The Bachelorette as a lead-in into the premiere of Here Come the Newlyweds. The Bachelorette also posted year-to-year increases over its performance on Memorial Day last year by 1.6 million viewers.

CBS won the night in viewers (7.74 million), followed by ABC (6.86 million), NBC (5.90 million) and Fox (3.11 million).
    'The Bachelorette' down versus premiere; 'True Beauty' underwhelms | EW.com

Shouldn't The Bachelorette ratings have gone up last night? It was one of the only new shows on.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

The sneak peek wasn't hard to watch if you are a Kirk fan.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

This Kirk fan enjoyed every second of it. I would love to see more of him on my screen than the dumb drama they keep showing.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

FORT Fogey

Darn, my puter would not let me watch it.