Page 11 of 958 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111511 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3901137;
    I like her haircut in the Extra video
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3901144;
    I like her haircut in the Extra video
    That is the first thing that i thought when i watch it was how cute her hair was!

I thought she just had her hair pulled back.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3901199;
    I thought she just had her hair pulled back.
    SS, I think you're right, it's just pulled back. But it does give a little glimpse of how Ali would look in a bob though--- cute, cute, cute!!

“The Bachelorette’s” Men Revealed

The names of the 25 guys vying for the love of 25-year-old Ali Fedotowsky on “The Bachelorette” were revealed today. They include a TV weatherman, a professional wrestler, an aspiring screenwriter and a landscaper. After watching the first episode, I like Frank, the aspiring screenwriter for her. He quit his job in mergers and acquisitions in Chicago to pursue his dreams. Plus, when he was told that Ali was going to be “The Bachelorette” he screamed like a schoolgirl. I think it’s love already. The show premieres May 24th on ABC.
    Dish Of Salt: Wednesday TV Dish (Inside The ‘Idol’ Duets) | Access Hollywood - Celebrity News, Photos & Videos
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fogey

After watching the first episode, I like Frank, the aspiring screenwriter for her. He quit his job in mergers and acquisitions in Chicago to pursue his dreams. Plus, when he was told that Ali was going to be “The Bachelorette” he screamed like a schoolgirl

Granted chemistry between the sexes can be mysterious, but I simply don't see the attraction between Ali and Frank - his look, his unpredictability, jumping up through the roof of the car, screaming like a schoolgirl?
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3900625;
    I just set my DVR. If you hear differently, let us know. It doesn't have a show description for Wednesday night yet for EXTRA.
    The show description for EXTRA is up for tonight and Ali will be on there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3901394;
    After watching the first episode, I like Frank, the aspiring screenwriter for her. He quit his job in mergers and acquisitions in Chicago to pursue his dreams. Plus, when he was told that Ali was going to be “The Bachelorette” he screamed like a schoolgirl

Granted chemistry between the sexes can be mysterious, but I simply don't see the attraction between Ali and Frank - his look, his unpredictability, jumping up through the roof of the car, screaming like a schoolgirl?
    Oh gosh, I wonder if during filming, Ali is allowed to see some of it played back or any of the bio photos. If she had, I'm sure she would have dumped the guy along time ago. Seriously, that guy looks more like a woman than a man. And trying to picture the two of them together, makes me want to take my eyes out and burn them!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3901394;

I agree, I don't get it either. Granted, most of those bio pics are awful, but even the ones at the cocktail party aren't doin it for me. Actually, I think Frank looks more similar to his bio pic than most of the other guys. I guess he screamed like a little girl before he broke up with his girlfriend. I'll have to wait until I actually see what Fleiss allows us to see about him before I form an opinion, but maybe Fleiss is already setting the stge for us to be dumbfounded when Frank leaves.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3901403;
    Oh gosh, I wonder if during filming, Ali is allowed to see some of it played back or any of the bio photos. If she had, I'm sure she would have dumped the guy along time ago. Seriously, that guy looks more like a woman than a man. And trying to picture the two of them together, makes me want to take my eyes out and burn them!
    From looking at the screencaps via the first bachelorette preview video it looks like Ali really liked him. The one were she jumps in his arms and he twirls her around. He is cute from the back.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."