Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

One lucky guy gets all steamy with the Bachelorette, while another breaks down when his screen kiss goes awry.

But nothing compares to one man’s outrageous bedroom scene that ends with a passionate kiss – which is so hot, it sends one of Ali’s frontrunners into a jealous tailspin. At the roof-top after party, the fireworks continue for the same lucky bedroom bachelor, rocking the jealous one to his core.
    "one lucky guy gets all steamy with the Bachelorette" = Chris L (bathroom scene)
    "another breaks down when his screen kiss goes awry" = ????
    "nothing compares to one man's outrageous bedroom scene that ends with a passionate kiss"/"fireworks continue for the same lucky bedroom bachelor" = Kirk (bedroom scene)
    "it sends one of Ali's frontrunners into a jealous tailspin" = Frank = "jealous one" who's rocked "to his core"

Remember Kirk gets the rose from this group date. I think he's the frontrunner the TV Guide description says emerges on this date. So I think he's the one with the hottest time with Ali this date.

Frank is all about the drama this season. Total producer pawn.

Since John C. leaves next week, maybe his kiss went awry??

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3920300;
    Since John C. leaves next week, maybe his kiss went awry??
    I thought maybe it could also be Jonathan the weatherman. It seems like it showed a pic of him kissing Ali during the shoot for next week. But it could easily be John C since he gets the boot next week.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cfck2222;3920296;
    "one lucky guy gets all steamy with the Bachelorette" = Chris L (bathroom scene)
    "nothing compares to one man's outrageous bedroom scene that ends with a passionate kiss"/"fireworks continue for the same lucky bedroom bachelor" = Kirk (bedroom scene)
    "it sends one of Ali's frontrunners into a jealous tailspin" = Frank = "jealous one" who's rocked "to his core"

Remember Kirk gets the rose from this group date. I think he's the frontrunner the TV Guide description says emerges on this date. So I think he's the one with the hottest time with Ali this date.

Frank is working my last nerve already.

I wonder how Kirk goes from rose-getter to getting the boot? It's interesting how some of the slower starters manage to surpass the early frontrunners. I can't wait to see how Chris L. stealthily sneaks up on the others to get to the F2!

Kirk goes out at F4. He is in this for the long haul and legitimately could be considered a front runner - we will have to wait for the next episode to see him take his place among the giants.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-01-2010 at 03:59 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3920273;
    The bachelors are each given an intimate scene to shoot with Ali. One lucky guy gets all steamy with the Bachelorette, while another breaks down when his screen kiss goes awry.

But nothing compares to one manís outrageous bedroom scene that ends with a passionate kiss Ė which is so hot, it sends one of Aliís frontrunners into a jealous tailspin. At the roof-top after party, the fireworks continue for the same lucky bedroom bachelor, rocking the jealous one to his core.

Finally at the rose ceremony, one manís secret is revealed and the men turn on one another, leaving one bachelor in tears. Ali must narrow the field to 11 by eveningís end, and there are a few good men who will be disappointed.

XX
    I assumed that would be Kirk (steamy kiss)..... and Frank got jealous, but is the jealous guy one of the guys on the date?
    I wonder which one's kiss went awry?

Who is the guy with the secret?

I was thinking maybe the secret is about Justin going to her house.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3920313;
    Frank is working my last nerve already.

I wonder how Kirk goes from rose-getter to getting the boot? It's interesting how some of the slower starters manage to surpass the early frontrunners. I can't wait to see how Chris L. stealthily sneaks up on the others to get to the F2!
    You know what just hit me? If Frank gets all theatrically jealous of Kirk then that makes it even worse when it turns out Ali booted Kirk at F4 keeping Frank in it when he was busy reuniting with his ex.

Chris L sure does make for some good TV If this is anything like the last B'ette season I'll be more interested in his journey than the lead's unless it turns out their journeys really merge at the end of the season!

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

I think Jonathan's kissing scene goes awry because if the cap he looks like he's standing really stiff and actually leaning away from her.

Quote Originally Posted by cfck2222;3920296;
    "nothing compares to one man's outrageous bedroom scene that ends with a passionate kiss"/"fireworks continue for the same lucky bedroom bachelor" = Kirk (bedroom scene)"it sends one of Ali's frontrunners into a jealous tailspin" = Frank = "jealous one" who's rocked "to his core"

We also know that the passionate kiss is definately Kirk because in the previews when they show his kissing scene the word "PASSION" flashes across the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer;3920326;
    I think Jonathan's kissing scene goes awry because if the cap he looks like he's standing really stiff and actually leaning away from her.
    I think so too. There is a cap that shows Jonathan standing by himself in the library scene, and I think that goes with the awry kiss part.