Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3920273;
    The bachelors are each given an intimate scene to shoot with Ali. One lucky guy gets all steamy with the Bachelorette, while another breaks down when his screen kiss goes awry.

But nothing compares to one manís outrageous bedroom scene that ends with a passionate kiss Ė which is so hot, it sends one of Aliís frontrunners into a jealous tailspin. At the roof-top after party, the fireworks continue for the same lucky bedroom bachelor, rocking the jealous one to his core.

Finally at the rose ceremony, one manís secret is revealed and the men turn on one another, leaving one bachelor in tears. Ali must narrow the field to 11 by eveningís end, and there are a few good men who will be disappointed.

XX
    I assumed that would be Kirk..... and Frank got jealous, but is the jealous guy one of the guys on the date?
    I wonder which one's kiss went awry?

Who is the guy with the secret?
    I think it is justin and his secret is about going to visit Ali
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3920202;
    The only reason why I think it's not a good sign is because A) have we heard anything about Roberto and B) shouldn't they have been together this weekend given it was Memorial Day?

In words of Michael Jackson, wanna be starting something...it's clear from last night, Ali and Roberto wanna be starting something.

Finally at the rose ceremony, one man’s secret is revealed and the men turn on one another, leaving one bachelor in tears. Ali must narrow the field to 11 by evening’s end, and there are a few good men who will be disappointed.

WOW! What is going on here? Is this something that has been spoiled?

Okay - I see where that would be Ali telling Roberto about Justin hopping up to her place...do the others rag on Justin and reduce him tears?

Steamy - Chris L in bathroom scene

The awry kiss might belong to Jonathan who gets the Librarian scene

Bedroom is the Kirk in bed with Ali from the previews

Jealous guy is Frank as we saw in the preview, but then maybe he blows it when Kirk gets the date rose. (Is this when Frank begins to wonder why he is there?)
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-01-2010 at 03:21 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3920278;
    Finally at the rose ceremony, one manís secret is revealed and the men turn on one another, leaving one bachelor in tears. Ali must narrow the field to 11 by eveningís end, and there are a few good men who will be disappointed.

I thought that was Justin's secret about visiting Ali spilled by Roberto. I also thought it was said that Justin cries a lot this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3920275;
    I think it is justin and his secret is about going to visit Ali
    Oh, ok....I thought since they said "rose ceremony" is was something different. I didn't know everyone found out at that late at the cocktail party!

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3920278;

Pretty sure this is when the thing about Justin going to Ali's comes out. He is going to cry more than once this season! Real cry baby from what I hear.

My guess is that since the press release states that: one bachelor's devious secret is revealed devious being the clue word here, it's about Justin going to visit Ali. It is spilled by Roberto to the other guys (not sure how that is going to look) and the guys turn on Justin. As if they hadn't already. Justin will be the one left in tears. JMO.

They showed Justin crying last night in the promo
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3920273;
    The bachelors are each given an intimate scene to shoot with Ali. One lucky guy gets all steamy with the Bachelorette, while another breaks down when his screen kiss goes awry.

But nothing compares to one manís outrageous bedroom scene that ends with a passionate kiss Ė which is so hot, it sends one of Aliís frontrunners into a jealous tailspin. At the roof-top after party, the fireworks continue for the same lucky bedroom bachelor, rocking the jealous one to his core.

XX
    I assumed that would be Kirk (steamy kiss)..... and Frank got jealous, but is the jealous guy one of the guys on the date?
    I wonder which one's kiss went awry?

Who is the guy with the secret?
    Why Kirk? I assumed the outrageous bedroom scene is with Chris L (when Ali kisses his back while he is wearing a towel). I hope this is the case and Frank goes insane with jealousy over his pretend girlfriend. That will be fun to watch!

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3920288;
    Why Kirk? I assumed the outrageous bedroom scene is with Chris L (when Ali kisses his back while he is wearing a towel). I hope this is the case and Frank goes insane with jealousy over his pretend girlfriend. That will be fun to watch!
    Chris L. gets the bathroom scene, while Kirk gets the bedroom scene. According to screencaps. ChrisN also gets the bedroom scene, but we can see in a cap that Ali and Kirk are making out in the bed and they probably share the passionate kiss that is mentioned in the press release.