Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

The Bachelorette - ABC.com

Diaries of the Departed Week 2
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fan

Does anyone know the date for the FRC to air on TV ?

Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;3919992;
    Does anyone know the date for the FRC to air on TV ?
    August 2nd!

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3919891;
    The Bachelorette - ABC.com

Diaries of the Departed Week 2
    They let Chris H talk!!

Chris Harrison's Blog for Episode 2 has been posted in his thread on the Main Forum Index page.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

It was funny reading Chris's blog, because he really seems to be way more low key about this season. Also, he mentioned how Ali seemed to be trying to force something to happen with Jesse, but I think that's how Ali is w/ all but the final 4 guys really.

I know I posted this before, but did anyone find the link to the "Daily 10 interview with Ali" I saw some sc on here, but I cant find the video anywhere.

Ali's blog is posted for Episode 2 and it's interesting to me how much detail she goes into for Frank's date

As you know, my first date was with Frank and I can honestly say that it was the most fun I’ve ever had on a first date in my whole life. As soon as Frank got into the car we clicked. He is so easy to talk to and super funny, which is exactly what I have been looking for. I knew he was a good match for me when we were both able to laugh about the fact that our car broke down in the middle of the highway. I could not believe that happened! I’m actually glad it did though because it’s such a fun story to tell. The only downside is that Frank never even tried to fix it! C’mon, Frank! At least try! Luckily the rest of the date went perfectly and by the end of the night, we had made a very strong connection.
    She is even joking with him in the blog and names the blog "My Best First Date Ever". I understand that there is a storyline to uphold here, but she barely mentioned Jesse's date and wrote a lot about Frank's. For me, it would be hard to drudge up those memories.

Does she even really write these?

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3920108;
    Ali's blog is posted for Episode 2 and it's interesting to me how much detail she goes into for Frank's date

She is even joking with him in the blog and names the blog "My Best First Date Ever". I understand that there is a storyline to uphold here, but she barely mentioned Jesse's date and wrote a lot about Frank's. For me, it would be hard to drudge up those memories.

Does she even really write these?
    If we're operating under the assumption that she's happily in love and engaged, then what's the big deal? If she's happy now (oh hey CL ), then these are just funny memories for her about her crazy experience.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City