Thread: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3918614;
    not a misquote - but I didn't mean that he would break Ali's heart - but he could be edited as the type of guy who breaks a lot of hearts.

Kyp was assumed to be the next bach and that never happened, so I think it's very premature to assume Roberto is going to be the next bach. For all we know he's the F1 - there is still no confirmation on who F1 is.
    You're right anders-- there is no guarantee that the F2 is a shoe in for TB... those days are over. I think it's a good starting point for TPTB but it is not a given any longer.

This was taken at the DWTS Finale last Monday:
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3918672;
    You're right anders-- there is no guarantee that the F2 is a shoe in for TB... those days are over. I think it's a good starting point for TPTB but it is not a given any longer.
    IDK- for some reason I can see Roberto doing TB if asked, but definitely not Chris L. I think Chris L is a one time deal, maybe went on the show just for Ali. The other person I can see doing it would be Kirk. He seems really sentimental and listening to his vo a real gentlemen, and I think women are gonna fall in love with his scrapbook idea. Too bad Ali let him go.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3918711;
    This was taken at the DWTS Finale last Monday:
    This photo was posted on CH's Twitter the other day. It's a great pic and is that Gwen, CH's wife with them?

ETA: I just don't see Roberto as the bachelor because he's only 26 and that limits TP women to a bunch of teeny boppers. The Bachelor will definitely be Chris L if he's not the F1, and I don't know who they would get from this season to be Bachelor 15 unless it would be Chris L, but I hope he's taken already. lol The only other hottie on the show, in my opinion, is Jesse who is only 24 and has no chance for the leading role.
    Last edited by n4692u; 05-30-2010 at 11:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3918825;
    This photo was posted on CH's Twitter the other day. It's a great pic and is that Gwen, CH's wife with them?
    It looks like it, I guess she colored her hair!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3918827;
    It looks like it, I guess she colored her hair!
    Well, if that is indeed CH's wife in the DWTS photo, she looks a lot younger with dark hair in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3918716;
    IDK- for some reason I can see Roberto doing TB if asked, but definitely not Chris L. I think Chris L is a one time deal, maybe went on the show just for Ali. The other person I can see doing it would be Kirk. He seems really sentimental and listening to his vo a real gentlemen, and I think women are gonna fall in love with his scrapbook idea. Too bad Ali let him go.
    I tend to believe that Roberto was recruited and will receive a payday for being the F2 and he may not feel the need to be the next bach since he has a new business and this season will bring him enough attention he does remind me a lot of Jills F2 guy. If hes offered and he does decide to do the show Ill be there with bells on!
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3918901;
    I tend to believe that Roberto was recruited and will receive a payday for being the F2 and he may not feel the need to be the next bach since he has a new business and this season will bring him enough attention he does remind me a lot of Jills F2 guy. If hes offered and he does decide to do the show Ill be there with bells on!
    I agree, Anders, about Roberto's recruitment. - I think he came across in episode 1 as just a little too perfect. His asking Ali the question - what do you want to get out of this experience - seemed more for the viewers' benefit than his. He seems smooth in doing the salsa dancing - not like he was interested in Ali or trying to woo her. If so, I am glad the producers are going this way - makes the FRC less traumatic for all concerned !

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3918901;
    Roberto reminds me a ton of Kiptyn. Kiptyn was probably considered the best looking on that season or at least edited as the one that Jillian thought was hot and wanted to make out with all the time. I also personally never felt much of a connection at least with much depth between Kip and Jill and I am curious to see if I get the same vibe between Ali and Roberto. We'll see.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;3918920;
    I agree, Anders, about Roberto's recruitment. - I think he came across in episode 1 as just a little too perfect. His asking Ali the question - what do you want to get out of this experience - seemed more for the viewers' benefit than his. He seems smooth in doing the salsa dancing - not like he was interested in Ali or trying to woo her. If so, I am glad the producers are going this way - makes the FRC less traumatic for all concerned !
    You know, I almost hope this idea is true. Notice that I am saying that I hope the idea is true and not that I know or even think it is, but I do think Roberto is a nice guy. Notice that we have not heard one - not one - single person write into us complaining about him. That tells me he must be a pretty decent fellow, and considering how good-looking he is, that speaks well for him

Now, I am going to tell something that I haven't before but that I knew.
    During Jillian's season, we had the very good-looking and incredibly nice and gentlemanly Kip - who in my opinion - was almost too good to be true. Nobody ever wrote in and complained about him either.
    He was F2 from the very start. The producers never even tried to hide it even from the pre-clips and promotions.

Somewhere around the middle when Jillian was crying so much, and we had the extra episodes added in, one of the supersleuthes made the comment that the only ones who wanted her were the ones she didn't want.
    A little later, I was told in a way that sounded just like Kip that "he asked to be excused".
    Obviously, that didn't happen, and I don't have any idea what took place to make the show progress they way that it did. One thing that we know about Kip is that he is extremely kindhearted and charitable. He tends to give away everything he makes outside of his job.

Of course, it was supposed to look like Kip got his heart broken for the first time at the hands of Jillian, but it was pretty obvious to me that it wasn't a huge heart break, especially knowing what I knew.

My hope is that Roberto truly does not fall for Ali if she does fall for Chris.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?